te the help still available from the pitch, Ra

#1 von dasg234 , 12.08.2018 12:58

HOUSTON -- In a message to fans on Twitter, Texans defensive end J.J. Watt spoke for the first time since having back surgery.As I sit here, recovering from back surgery, the doctors wont really let me do much, so I end up just pacing around my house all day, Watt tweeted. Ive spent a lot of my time reading through the notes and letters that yall have sent to me and trying to respond to as many as I can. I know I wont be able to respond directly to everyone, so I wanted to write one note to all of you to say thank you. You make our jobs possible. You make them fun and you make difficult times like these much easier. So thank you, I truly appreciate you. See you on the field very soon.Watt had surgery last week to repair a herniated disk in his back. He played with the injury last season, but it was not thought to need surgery. Recently, the injury flared up and surgery became necessary.Watt will miss at least training camp and all of the preseason, but the rest of his timetable is uncertain. There is some concern about his availability for the early part of the season, sources familiar with Watts condition said.According to people familiar with the surgery who have not treated Watt, rest is critical in the immediate aftermath of such a procedure. The more he rests now, the quicker his recovery will be. It could take anywhere between six and 10 weeks.The Texans placed Watt on their physically unable to perform list Monday ahead of training camp.Watt has never missed a game since the Texans drafted him No. 11 in 2011. Cheap Air Max 2017 . LUCIE, Fla. Cheap Air Max Outlet . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. http://www.airmaxoutletsale.us/ . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Air Max Outlet Online . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. All through Monday, weather experts in lands surrounding the Caribbean Sea tracked a low-pressure trough moving westwards across the Atlantic, anxious to see if it would develop into a tropical cyclone, with a wind speed ranging from 63kph to 119kph. If it met those conditions, they could officially call it a tropical storm. They already had a name ready for it - Earl.All through Monday, even as blue skies gave way to grey over Sabina Park, the occupants of Indias dressing room were not worried about the weather. There was no point worrying, because it was not in their control.Eventually, 43 overs of day three were lost to rain, and more showers are expected on days four and five of the Test match. Nonetheless, Ajinkya Rahane, who scored an unbeaten 108 to lift India to a declaration with a lead of 304, believed there was still more than enough time left for his team to force a win. India only made 142 runs in the 46.1 overs played on day three, and Rahane credited West Indies bowlers for keeping Indias scoring rate down, particularly their captain Jason Holder, who bowled a spell of 11 overs spread across the first two sessions, nine of them before lunch.We were not thinking about the weather, Rahane said. Initially, in the morning, we wanted to play normal cricket. Unfortunately, Wriddhiman [Saha] got out just before lunch. That partnership was really important for us. The plan was to bat once and bat long, and I think we did that. Theres still some help for the fast bowlers in the wicket, and I thought Holder bowled a very good spell before lunch. He bowled pretty well. After lunch, the plan was to play positive and try and get a 300-plus lead. Unfortunately, the rain came in, thats not something we can control.Later, asked the same question in Hindi, Rahane said the timing of Sahas dismissal might have prevented India from accelerating immediately after lunch.On the islandss, it rains, but clears quickly also, he said.dddddddddddd You cant be thinking about the weather and playing. The important thing was how much of a lead we could get and how quickly we can get it. We wanted to play normal cricket till lunch, and then, if we played positively, our lead would have grown. Anyway, there is plenty of time left in the Test match.India lost two quick wickets - of Amit Mishra and Mohammed Shami - after the days first rain interruption, which lasted 52 minutes. Between resumption and Indias declaration, Rahane moved to his seventh Test century. He had a hundred in the West Indies to go with tons in New Zealand, England, Australia, Sri Lanka and India, and 90-plus scores in South Africa and Bangladesh.Rahane seemed to quieten in the 80s, and for a time, farmed the strike, with No. 10 Umesh Yadav at the other end, before soaring into the 90s with an inside-out six off the offspinner Roston Chase.Frankly speaking, I was not thinking about my hundred, Rahane said. When Mishra and Shami got out, I told Umesh to play normal cricket. Just give your 100% whether defending or playing a shot. When I was 84-85, I wanted to play normal cricket, but the offie brought his long-off in and I wanted to clear the fielder. When I was on 95, [I told Umesh] just play normal cricket, and once I get my hundred, well play some shots.Despite the help still available from the pitch, Rahane said Indias bowlers would need to be patient to bowl West Indies out in the second innings.There is something for the fast bowlers, but its important for us to bowl a decent line and length tomorrow, he said. We have to bowl patiently. In the first Test match, we bowled in good areas and we bowled consistently. If we do that, we will be in a good position tomorrow. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

in the London Double Header on our first game back
by an average of 15.4 points per contest.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de