roeng in Thailand, but they met in a rematch 11 months later and Casimero knocked him out in the fourth round, in China, to win

#1 von dasg234 , 12.08.2018 12:58

NEW YORK -- The Connecticut Suns playoff chances are setting.With just four games left, they sit in 10th place after an 89-82 loss to the New York Liberty on Friday night.We might need a little divine intervention, said Chiney Ogwumike, who scored 20 points for the Sun. We have to take care of business, handle business win games. This was a huge game for us, but we played hard.The Sun (11-19) are two games behind Phoenix for the final playoff spot and will need a lot of help even if they do win their final few games to avoid missing the postseason for a fourth straight year. To make matters worse, they traded their first round pick in the 2017 draft to Los Angeles to acquire Jonquel Jones before this season started.While Connecticut is on the outside looking in, New York has already clinched the No. 3 seed. The Liberty (21-10) hope to use the final few games to get healthy. They were down to eight healthy players against Connecticut with Shoni Schimmel (concussion), Tanisha Wright (knee), Kiah Stokes (hip) and Shavonte Zellous (back) all sidelined.Thats the most important thing to get healthy, said Tina Charles, who led the team with 23 points and 10 rebounds.The Liberty rebounded from a disappointing loss to Seattle on Wednesday when they were blown out at home.We need to find a level where were consistent, Charles said. We have to know how to get ourselves out of situations when things arent going our way.The Sun didnt go down without a fight. Every time that it seemed New York was in control, Connecticut would battle back. The Liberty led by six at the half, and opened up a double-digit advantage early in the fourth before the Sun got within 78-76 with 4:39 left.New York scored the next seven points, capped by a 3-pointer by Epiphanny Prince to finally put the game away.Courtney Williams scored a career-high 20 points.Charles, who played four years in Connecticut before being traded to New York before the 2014 season, has excelled against her former team. She matched her career-high 32 points earlier this season. She was well on her way to that mark again with 17 in the first half on Friday.After one basket where she also drew a foul, the Madison Square Garden fans, which included U.S. track star Tori Bowie, started chanting MVP. Charles dad led the cheers while holding up a sign with his daughters No. 31 on it.Im not all about that. Im not about all that flashy stuff, thats for his enjoyment, Charles said. I love that hes very supportive. He didnt do it any other season. He only did it in 2012 (when Charles won MVP). It just shows he knows my game and knows when Im playing at a certain level and thats the level of respect I have for my father. Thats one of the reason I wanted to play here. So that he could have those moments. NFL Jerseys Cheap Store . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Cheap Jerseys From China . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.wholesalenflcheapjerseys.com/ . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys China .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. John Riel Casimero, already a two-division world titleholder, announced Tuesday that he will vacate his flyweight belt and move up in weight to seek a title in the junior bantamweight division.To win my third title would be a great honor for me and put my name in with some of the best fighters my country has ever produced, said Casimero, who is a native of the Philippines. I will be immediately looking to make an impact and fight the big fights that allow me the opportunity.Casimero (23-3, 15 KOs), 26, held a junior flyweight title from 2012 until losing it for failing to make weight before a defense in 2014.His first shot at a flyweight belt, in June 2015, resulted in a decision loss to Amnat Ruenroeng in Thailand, but they met in a rematch 11 months later and Casimero knocked him out in the fourth round, in China, to win the 112-pound belt.Casimero made one defense, traveling to London to face hometown fighter Charlie Edwards on Sept. 10 on the Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook undercard at the O2 Areena and knocking him out in the 10th round.dddddddddddd Now Casimero is headed up to the 115-pound division, where he would like to tangle with titleholders Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez, boxings pound-for-pound king, and countryman Jerwin Ancajas.Sampson Lewkowicz, Casimeros promoter, said his fighter is ready to make the move up the scale and ready to fight one of the top dogs of the division.Hes so strong, and he keeps growing, Lewkowicz said. It is time for John Riel to move up and secure his place in Philippines boxing history. It is our hope to quickly face Ancajas and Chocolatito next year. That is what we will work to make happen.To fill the vacant flyweight title, the IBF said it will order former strawweight and junior flyweight titleholder Donnie Nietes (39-1-4, 22 KOs), 34, of the Philippines, to face Eaktawan Krungthepthonburi (22-3, 15 KOs), 27, of Thailand. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

ossible. From the Cowboys late-afternoon kickoff to turkey around halftime, its a welcome break from the grind. And you need tha
k after being diagnosed with Crohns disease late last season. Henderson was significantly underweight because of the disease and

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de