What is happiness? When I wa

#1 von ylq , 03.08.2018 03:36

What is happiness? When I was a child, I was dependent on the warmth of my parents; when I was an adult Marlboro Red 100S, I relied on the sweetness of my lover��s broad chest; when I was in my middle age, I was kind to the child��s delicate little hand; when I was old, I walked through the sunset with my wife. Warm. However, the glitz of the world has made us lose ourselves, and we always think that what we have is not happy. Where is happiness? We are constantly pursuing and pursuing the so-called happiness. In fact, "there are thousands of people looking for him in the crowd, and when they look back, the man is in a dim light." As long as we stand tall and move forward, , the water of happiness has been drifting. Flowing through the former Soviet Union, Lenin, a revolutionary great man, often went to a park for a walk in the suburbs, where there were three cute little greyflies. But one day, a little gray bird was gone, and it was taken home by a little boy. The little boy also liked these little gray finch and sneaked away one Newport Cigarettes Price. After Lenin knew it, he did not sternly criticize him, but taught him wisely and let the little boy know that it was not a kind of happiness to trap the little ash. Even if it is a bird, it has the freedom it wants, and it will soon die in the imprisonment. The birds are singing freely Cigarettes Cheaper, and everyone is happy to appreciate them together. Sometimes, like this little boy, we neglect the happiness we already have, but we want to catch our self-righteous happiness. We don��t know that fake happiness is like a mermaid princess and turns into a bubble Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, which dissipates with the wind. In fact, happiness does not require you tough my hometown. A 22-year-old boy is experiencing the death of his father. After dropping out of school, he and his mother went to the metropolis of Shanghai to find their happiness Marlboro Gold Pack. However, the day is not pity, a car accident took away this young life. The sudden death of the lovely and cheerful young boy brought great grief to his family. When his family was still immersed in grief, his mother suddenly made a bold decision to donate his son's cornea. In an occluded mountain village, this is an unprecedented decision. The ancient tradition was to leave a whole body after death. After disregarding the opposition of the villagers, his mother raised her head and wiped her tears, and resolutely donated her son's cornea to a little girl from Yunnan. The little girl's surgery was very successful. She was about to have a bright future. She was very grateful to the great mother and said that she not only had a bright future, but also had two mothers. When everyone is sadly thinking that the mother��s happiness will come to an abrupt end when her son dies, the happiness of the family will pass on this little girl. Therefore, we are constantly running around us, tired of us, stop the rapid pace, stand tall and stand forward, and strive to move forward, happiness will always be behind us.
?

ylq  
ylq

life of grateful heart is beautiful, life is l
After reading the book "Small Grass

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de