for almoost a decade, and St.dddddddddddd. Petersburg City Hall announced Friday it had fired the general contractor over allege

#1 von dasg234 , 14.07.2018 08:12

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- A 22-car wreck with 71 laps remaining took out a number of Coke Zero 400 contenders Saturday at Daytona International Speedway.Jamie McMurray appeared to lose control of his car, triggering the melee. There were no injuries.I really dont know what happened. I think somebody got into my left rear, and I dont know if I cut a tire down, McMurray said. After I felt that happen, I just didnt have any control. ... Its unfortunate. Its part of [restrictor] plate racing.Drivers who were knocked out of the race by the accident were Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, Paul Menard, Brian Scott, Regan Smith and Chris Buescher. Drivers who had to go to the garage for repairs but eventually resumed racing were Danica Patrick, Matt Kenseth, Martin Truex Jr.,?Kasey Kahne, Chase Elliott and Matt DiBenedetto. McMurray returned for two laps before retiring for the day.Just a bunch of cars crashing, Kenseth said. Pretty much that was it.Drivers whose cars were damaged beyond repair were Johnson, Harvick, Menard, Scott, Smith and Buescher.I know I had one car on my roof and everybody just kept piling in, Harvick said. It is just one of those things that just doesnt take much for it to all go south here at a superspeedway track. It is what it is.Most of the cars stayed on the ground in Saturday nights crash, although Scotts rear wheels lifted off the ground as Harvicks nose slid underneath him.I didnt see a lot, Scott said. We were in the wall and jacked up and I guess [Harvick] came up under me and drove underneath my car, and then I was up in the air. It was a pinball effect. It is an unfortunate end. You always seem to get those big ones here in the Fourth of July race. Sometimes there is nothing you can do. There was no chance to ever miss that for our [car].It is just a product of this type of racing. When you are in the pack and there is one wreck ... there is no way for people to escape.Brad Keselowski won the race, kicking off the famed tracks annual fireworks show at Daytona, but there were plenty of sparks and smoke on Lap 90.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.? Frans Nielsen Jersey .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Niklas Kronwall Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http://www.cheapredwingsjerseys.com/ . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Steve Yzerman Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Cheap Red Wings Jerseys . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. MOSCOW -- Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday ordered officials in St. Petersburg to speed up construction of a trouble-plagued stadium which is scheduled to host 2018 World Cup games, including a semifinal.In a decree published Monday on the Kremlins website, Putin said the stadium -- provisionally named Zenit Arena -- and other infrastructure must be built on time.The decree said Putin instructed officials to adopt comprehensive measures to eliminate the gaps in the stadiums construction schedule. He gave similar instructions to local authorities in Samara and Kaliningrad where two other World Cup stadiums are being built.The stadium in Russias second-largest city has been in construction for almoost a decade, and St.dddddddddddd. Petersburg City Hall announced Friday it had fired the general contractor over alleged cost overruns and delays. The stadium, which was to be completed this year and used for the 2017 Confederations Cup, is set to cost over $620 million.FIFA spokeswoman Delia Fisher told The Associated Press on Monday that FIFA expects the stadium to be delivered in December.Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko gave assurances last week that the stadium will be built in time to host the Confederations Cup.---Graham Dunbar contributed to this report from Geneva. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

tain this season along with Hightower, Gronk
to open a 3-1 lead.But Wade spurned the chanc

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de