injury, wont be in the lineup when the Ha

#1 von dasg234 , 21.06.2018 14:46

SPOKANE, Wash. -- Gonzaga held a significant size advantage over Mississippi Valley State but the big difference was on the perimeter.The eighth-ranked Bulldogs hit 12 3-pointers, nine in the first half, and they remained unbeaten with a 97-63 victory over the winless Delta Devils on Thursday night.We kept (Przemek Karnowski) from getting the ball, Mississippi Valley State coach Andre Payne said of Gonzagas best big man. We forced them into the game we wanted.Josh Perkins and Silas Melson had 15 points apiece for Gonzaga.All of Perkins points came on five first-half 3s. Melson had eight points in the second half, finished 5 of 8 from the field and grabbed four rebounds.I thought once the first 5 minutes went by we settled in, Gonzaga coach Mark Few said.Nigel Williams-Goss chipped in 13 points, five assists and three steals for the Bulldogs.The Delta Devils had an energetic start, but the Bulldogs nine first-half 3s built a 21-point halftime lead.If people are making 3s like that, our pressure becomes an early void, because thats what we wanted them to do, Payne said. They just happened to be making a lot of 3s.MVSU went up by one in the early minutes, then the barrage of 3s began. Two 3-pointers by Williams-Goss and six points from Jordan Mathews helped the Bulldogs go up five points just 4 minutes into the game.Reserve freshman center Zach Collins had two early dunks, both of which he flushed while being fouled. Collins finished with 13 points and nine boards for the Bulldogs.The Zags went an 11-2 run that included three 3s from Perkins. The redshirt sophomore hit his fourth and fifth 3 shortly thereafter, which pushed the lead to 20.Rashaan Surles had 13 points for the Delta Devils.BIG PICTUREMississippi Valley State: Much of the Delta Devils early woes can certainly be attributed to the four Top 25 teams they have faced -- all on the road.Gonzaga: In order to sweep the remainder of its nonconference schedule, it largely hinges on the play of Williams-Goss. The transfer guard picked up Advocate Invitational MVP honors and WCC Player of the Week honors and is averaging a steady 12.8 points, 5.8 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game while shooting 45 percent from 3 and 94.7 percent from the line.POLL IMPLICATIONSGonzaga: The Zags jumped three spots to No. 8 after winning the Advocare Invitational and beating a winless team will likely have no effect. Where GU could get hurt is in the RPI, where the Zags are No. 1 and MVSU is slotted at No. 320. Now the seasons biggest early test lies ahead in Arizona, which the Bulldogs hold a 1-7 record against. A win Saturday would give Gonzaga its second over a ranked team.NUMBERS GAMEThe Zags most recent hike in the polls -- from No. 11 to No. 8 -- marks the programs fifth 6-0 start since the 1958-59 season. Of the four 7-0 starts in program history, Gonzaga has followed two of those with losses to Arizona -- the most recent example of that coming in 2014-15, a 66-63 Arizona win in overtime.FRESHMAN STANDOUTFreshman Rui Hachimura scored a season-high 10 points in 13 minutes. The Japan native has seen limited action this season, but has impressed Few with his early development.Hes got such a good feel for the game and you can throw him into a situation like that, Few said. Hes coming along. Hes very much a work in progress, but Im happy where hes at.UP NEXTMississippi Valley State gets a two-week break before returning to play at Seattle University on Dec. 15 and Grand Canyon on Dec. 17. The Delta Devils play their fifth ranked opponent, No. 19 Iowa State on Dec. 20.Gonzaga faces No. 16 Arizona at Staples Center on Saturday, then returns home to play in-state Pac-12 opponent Washington on Dec. 7. Vapormax Off White Baratas . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. [url=Hombre,http://www.vapormaxplusbaratas.com/nike-...005-hombre.html]Nike Vapormax Plus Gris Frío/Gris Oscuro-Plata Metálica 924453-005[/url] .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.vapormaxplusbaratas.com/vapormax-97/vapormax-97-blancas.html . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Vapormax Plus Mujer . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Vapormax Plus Negras . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Lindsey Vonn celebrated her 32nd birthday on Tuesday. And while, sure, most of us dont like getting older, the Olympic skiing champion acknowledged the day by engaging in what looks like PURE TORTURE.Because, you know, NO DAYS OFF and all, Vonn had a training session and it looks (and sounds) excruciating. Dont try this at home, kids. Especially not on your birthday.Fun birthday yesterdayA video posted by Lindsey Vonn (@lindseyvonn) onOct 19, 2016 at 11:09am PDTHowever, dont feel too bad for Vonn.dddddddddddd She later celebrated by bowling with Lewis Hamilton. As one does.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me

dasg234  
dasg234

and I hope he keeps it up because it
e test for clenbuterol. The memo told the players

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz