rules doesnt change the key problem an

#1 von dasg234 , 21.06.2018 14:46

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Daniel Ricciardo says the atmosphere at Red Bull has changed since Max Verstappen joined midway through this season.On Saturday at the British Grand Prix, Verstappen outqualified Ricciardo for the first time since they became teammates ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix earlier this year. The 18-year-old replaced Daniil Kvyat and Ricciardo said there had been a noticeable change in the team dynamic ever since.It has been a bit different, like around the team, he said. To be honest, when they made the driver swap already there was a lot of noise created around Barcelona, and then he went on and won it, so that was all a bit chaotic. Then Monaco and what happened to me and this and that.It has been pretty hectic since Max joined. There has been a lot more going on in F1, within the team. So it has created a bit more of an atmosphere Id say. But with myself, he is pushing, he is doing really well, and I obviously want to keep on top of it.I am sure it is bringing out a bit more in both of us. He has just hit puberty, so I dont know what that means -- if he is going to keep getting better, or if the degradation will start. But we will see. It depends on if he lets it grow out or if he clips!After his first qualifying defeat of the season, Ricciardo is looking to immediately gain the upper hand again in Sundays race.From the start Max was obviously quick. In general he had good speed. The last couple of races he has had a bit better race pace through various stints, so its roles reversed now. He is quicker today, so hopefully I am quicker tomorrow. I think I can be.I think the long runs yesterday looked pretty good. I was pretty happy with what we were doing there, and we are making progress with that. So tomorrow expect a fight.He explained that he had lost the majority of his 0.305s deficit to Verstappen in the slow corners.Most of it was in the last chicane. I would say generally he was a little bit quicker there. The first run in Q3 I lost out a bit there, so I lost more than I should have through there, but it was mainly the low speed, and the last chicane was the biggest one.High speed we were looking pretty good. The high speed corners are fun here. The low speed ones are a bit of a pain in the arse. Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Authentic Chiefs Jerseys China . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysauthentic.com/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Authentic Armani Watts Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Cheap Chiefs Jerseys China . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed.Ferraris Sebastian Vettel says if he could make one change to F1 it would be a return to normally aspirated engines. The German feels a lot of F1s current problems stem from the decision to switch to V6 hybrid units and feels it was the wrong direction for the sport to take.I personally think the current power unit regulations are too expensive and it would be beneficial for all the teams and the whole sport to go back to something normally aspirated, Vettel said. Pointed out to him that a proposal to cap engine costs was vetoed by Ferrari last year, Vettel stood by his comments - after a moment of awkwardness.What I said and I stick to what I said is that these power units are too expensive, he added. They have cost a lot of money already and they will keep costing a lot of money.Everything else that we have been trying to with changes to rules doesnt change the key problem and I think a lot of problems that we face now goes back to the fact it was the wrong way to go. It is easy now to raise your hand and admit that, but we are still stuck with what we have.I cant change the rules, I think it is a good thing that you dont let one driver or one person change the rules, but the way it is currently set up is probably not the best eeither.dddddddddddd Vettels views were echoed by Bernie Ecclestone who says the alternative engine idea is absolutely not dead and doesnt feel F1 should be used for road car technology experiments.This [V6] engine is good, Im told, for the car manufacturers - although nobody can ever use that engine, the F1 supremo told Sky Sports F1.But if it is and they want to use it to experiment they should use it in the World Touring Car Championship.Its very difficult for Mercedes, and Ferrari for that matter I suppose, to agree to change a power unit that theyve spent a fortune developing. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Ferrari defend engine veto Bernie could fund new engine China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Jerseys From China ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

e test for clenbuterol. The memo told the players
them win three from four.Despite finishing on a wi

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz