ve been on the verge of entering the poll, but the home-court loss

#1 von dasg234 , 13.06.2018 01:18

MEXICO CITY -- The Mexican Grand Prix threw more heat into an already spicy rivalry between Red Bull and Ferrari.Red Bull drivers Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo were both engaged in late-race duels with Ferraris Sebastian Vettel that resulted in penalties, two drivers being bumped from the podium and plenty of cursing.All of it nearly overshadowed Lewis Hamiltons critical victory Sunday as he chases Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg for the season championship.At the age of 19, Verstappen has stormed through his second Formula One season with his first career victory, five more podium finishes and aggressive moves that have drawn complaints from other teams -- notably Ferrari -- and safety warnings from race officials.That success helped push Red Bull past Ferrari into second place in the team championship, piling more frustration onto a disappointing season for the Italian team.The latest flare-ups started when Vettel and Verstappen were battling for third in Mexico City.Vettel tried to pass Verstappen heading into a turn after the long straight at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez. Verstappen swung wide through the grass -- similar to what Hamilton did on the opening lap -- and held position.Vettel was furious that Verstappen made an illegal move. The Red Bull team even advised Verstappen to yield position to the Ferrari.Verstappen ignored the call. Vettel cursed in his car radio and shouted, He has to let me go! Move! Move for Gods sake!After the checkered flag, Vettel drove up beside Verstappen and wagged his finger. Verstappen responded by shaking his fist.The teenager went all the way to the podium-finishers cool-down room before learning that race officials penalized him five seconds for leaving the track and gaining an advantage. Bumped to fifth, Verstappen stormed off as Vettel was brought in for the post-race champagne celebration.But Vettels smiles wouldnt last.About two hours after the race, Vettel was penalized for a dangerous defensive move against Ricciardo on lap 70 of 71. Formula One officials have warned drivers such moves would be punished, prompted in part by Ferraris previous complaints about Verstappen.I was frustrated by that, Ricciardo said. We know Maxs moves have been a bit questionable. That was the same case today with Seb. Dont get me wrong, I love racing, I love racing hard and even a bit of contact. But this whole moving under braking, you dont move after youve been out-foxed.Verstappen, however, was seething over being penalized. He took some pointed shots at Vettel, a four-time champion who hasnt won this season.Hes a very frustrated guy, shouting on the radio like a child, Verstappen said.Vettel said Verstappen should calm down on the track.I think hes a great kid. Hes fast, hes pushing, hes redefining the limits, not in a negative way, but in terms of playing with the car, Vettel said. Hes a skilled kid. I like him in general. I think some of the moves on track he needs to learn. He needs to calm down. I think hes ultimately hurting himself more than hes helping himself. Jorge De La Rosa Jersey . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Jarrod Dyson Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. http://www.diamondbacksjerseyscheap.com/?tag=randy-johnson-jersey . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Womens Diamondbacks Jerseys . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Paul Goldschmidt Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. DAYTON, Ohio -- Calvin Hermanson opened the game with a layup. Jock Landale was fouled and made both free throws, and then had a dunk. St. Marys was off and running toward an impressive road win.Hermanson scored 16 points -- most of them from the perimeter -- and Landale scored most of his 15 off moves to the basket on Saturday. The outside-inside attack swept No. 17 St. Marys to a 61-57 victory over Dayton in the Gaels first road game.The Gaels (3-0) led the whole way, pulling ahead by 20 points midway through the second half and holding off a late Dayton rally. Until the closing minutes, they felt very relaxed.Coming out to the big start not only got the crowd out of it, but gave us confidence for the rest of the game, said Hermanson, who fouled out with 2:52 left. We started running our stuff and getting great shots and realizing we could almost get what we wanted. We were able to settle in once we had some success.Those last 3 minutes left them sweating one out.The Flyers (2-1) took advantage of the Gaels sloppiness -- 100 turnovers in the second half -- and went on a 14-1 run. Charles Cookes jumper cut it to 59-57 with 25 seconds left. Emmett Naar hit two free throws with 7.2 seconds left to clinch it.We knew the storm was coming, coach Randy Bennett said. We weathered most of it.Cooke scored 19 for the Flyers , who are 1-2 against Top 25 teams over the last two seasons.I told them Im not most disappointed with the loss, but with how we lost, coach Archie Miller said. The last 8 minutes is how we should have played the whole 40 minutes.Landale -- a 6-foot-11 center -- had his way inside early, working the pick-and-roll for layups. Landale and Hermanson scored all of St. Marys points as the Gaels pulled ahead 19-11. The Gaels led by as many as 14 in the half.ddddddddddddI dont know that anybody has answers against them, Miller said. Theyre able to do what they do against anybody. We wont be the only team that struggles against them.ENCOREThe Gaels were coming off a 110-72 win over Prairie View A&M, their first 100-point game since 2012.TD UPLandale got a technical foul for grabbing the rim while trying for a put-back dunk in the second half.ON THE BOARDSLandale had 14 rebounds, helping St. Marys get a 38-31 edge in rebounds.POLL IMPLICATIONSSt. Marys: The Gaels were ranked in the preseason poll for the first time in their history and put themselves in position to move up with an impressive road win. The Flyers have won 36 of their last 40 home games.Heck of a win, Bennett said. We know what Dayton is. We had to play well, and we did until the last 3 minutes. Playing a Top 25 (caliber) team on their court, out of your region -- those are tough games to get.Dayton: The Flyers have been on the verge of entering the poll, but the home-court loss will put that on hold for now.BIG PICTURESt. Marys: The Gaels came into the game third in Division I in field-goal percentage at 58.5 percent and showed their patience on the road. They had 16 assists on 20 field goals.Dayton: Sophomore forward Josh Cunningham tore a ligament in his left ankle during a 77-72 win at Alabama on Tuesday and had surgery. The Flyers said Saturday hell be sidelined for at least three months.UP NEXTSt. Marys: Hosts San Jose State on Tuesday.Dayton: Plays Nebraska on Thursday in the Wooden Legacy tournament.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was
nity, those who attended would like for more

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de