r Venus in the semifinals.Might Venus offer Serena

#1 von dasg234 , 16.05.2018 13:02

A full-strength Liverpool host Chelsea at Anfield on Wednesday night - live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 7.55pm - looking to maintain their hopes of qualifying for next seasons Europa League. Jurgen Klopps side are currently in eighth, two points behind seventh-in-the-table Southampton and four points behind sixth-placed West Ham United, but with a game in hand on their rivals.With the top seven in the Premier League likely to qualify for Europe next season, the Reds know a midweek win over Chelsea will almost certainly put entry into the Europa League in their own hands. Im not too interested in when Chelsea can next win the title and I have no idea when we can but I promise we will try everything to build on the base of this season, said Klopp, who is preparing for his 50th match in charge of the club. Jurgen Klopp wont prioritise Liverpools Europa League final above their Premier League match against Chelsea We can get sixth position, it isnt the biggest success in the history of Liverpool, but everyone interested in Liverpool can see the good signs and we will build on it.We have to improve and I am sure we will. A lot of things need to be perfect for a really good season.The Blues, meanwhile, travel to Merseyside with nothing but pride to play for after a disappointing defence of the title they won last season. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp expects Jordan Henderson to back for Euro 2016 but doubts hell be ready for their Europa League final against Sevilla And interim head coach Guus Hiddink knows just what a tough challenge his players will face on Wednesday, especially given Liverpools transformation since Klopp replaced Brendan Rodgers at the club in October.They made a good (managerial) change, said the Dutchman. It is club with a huge history and it is an energetic team Klopp has formed. They can be very resilient, Hiddink said.They have a good skilful team but are also mentally tough and it is nice to see.Team newsLiverpool are likely to restore most of their first-choice players after resting eight in the 2-0 home win against Watford on Sunday.Three of the back four will return in Nathaniel Clyne, Dejan Lovren and Kolo Toure - Alberto Moreno played against the Hornets - with Emre Can and James Milner set to start in midfield. Liverpools Jordan Henderson says he wont rush back from injury but is hoping to play a part in the Europa League final Striker Daniel Sturridge is set to get a run-out up front after being an unused substitute at the weekend, while Adam Lallana, who was not even in the squad against Watford, is also expected to be recalled, and left-back Brad Smith is back in the squad after suspension.As for the visitors, captain John Terry begins a two-match suspension on Wednesday. Thibaut Courtois returned from a ban in goal in the 3-2 loss at Sunderland, when Terry was sent off for the second time this season to incur the season-ending suspension.Loic Remy, Diego Costa and Branislav Ivanovic are all injured, Pedro may miss out with a broken nose suffered at home, while defender Kurt Zouma (knee) is a long-term absentee. Chelsea manager Guus Hiddink thinks John Terry is fit enough to continue playing at the highest level but isnt sure itll be a Stamford Bridge Opta statsVictory over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge earlier this season ended a run of six Premier League games without a win against the Blues for the Reds (D3 L3).Liverpool have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last nine Premier League games against Chelsea and conceded two goals in each of the last three meetings at Anfield. Chelseas Oscar thinks its a disaster that theyve failed to qualify for a major European competition for the first time in 10 years The first goal of the game has been scored in the opening 10 minutes in four of the last five league meetings between Liverpool and Chelsea.If Liverpool win it will be the 27th home win in this fixture in the Premier League (currently 13 each) - no Premier League fixture has had more (Liverpool v Newcastle also 27).Chelsea have conceded 50+ goals in a Premier League season (51) for the first time since 1996/97 when they conceded a joint-club-record 55 in the competition (also in 1994/95). John Terry may have played his last game for Chelsea Paul Mersons predictionChelsea looked as though they were going to spoil the party at Sunderland, but they are not playing with the same intensity and twice gave up the lead.Some of the squad will have an eye on the Euros and I fancy Liverpool, who keep going from strength to strength, to get the victory.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 15/2)BettingLiverpool are 19/20 favourites with Sky Bet to pick up the points with Chelsea available at 13/5, while the draw is priced at 11/4.Sturridge is the 7/2 favourite to score first followed by Christian Benteke (9/2).You can find all the odds and predictions from Sky Sports pundits here. Dalton Schultz Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Chris Covington Jersey . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. http://www.cheapdallascowboysjerseys.com/leighton-vander-esch-jersey/ . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Connor Williams Jersey . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Bo Scarbrough Jersey . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. LONDON -- Before looking ahead to the Wimbledon final between Serena Williams and Angelique Kerber on Saturday, take a moment to look back at the Americans second-round match last week.After dropping the opening set against Christina McHale in a ragged tiebreaker, Williams plopped herself in her sideline chair and proceeded to smack her racket repeatedly against the grass, before flinging the equipment so far behind her that it landed in the lap of a TV cameraman.That display earned six-time Wimbledon champion Williams a $10,000 fine. And, more importantly, she has won all 10 sets shes played since.Sometimes when I release that energy, I get kind of calm, Williams said. I just sometimes feel like maybe I need to release.So maybe there was something to the theory, espoused by some, that Williams has been having so much trouble winning her 22nd Grand Slam title because she cared too much about tying Steffi Grafs Open-era record.Listen to the way Williams described the state of her game heading into Saturdays final:I feel good. I felt great in other tournaments, as well. But I feel a little different, Williams said. I just feel more relaxed and more at peace than I may have been in the past.A few minutes later, she was asked to elaborate on what, exactly, she meant.Well, you know, just sometimes, when you are fighting, sometimes you want something so bad, it can hinder you a little bit, Williams explained. Now Im just a little bit more calm.The No. 1 player in the WTA rankings insisted, meanwhile, that her so-close-yet-so-far pursuit of Graf has not been weighing on her.My goal has never been 22, Williams said after her 48-minute workout of a 6-2, 6-0 semifinal victory over Elena Vesnina on Thursday. I dont talk about that anymore.Since winning Wimbledon a year ago for her fourth consecutive Grand Slam title and 21st of her careeer, Williams count has stalled.ddddddddddddShe lost to Roberta Vinci in the U.S. Open semifinals, to Kerber in the Australian Open final, and to Garbine Muguruza in the French Open final.That meeting on a hard court at Melbourne in January was the first major title match for Kerber, a 28-year-old from Germany who considers Graf an idol and has received advice from her.Speaking about Kerbers play in the three-set Australian Open final, Williams said: She came out swinging, ready to win. She was fearless. Thats something I learned. When I go into a final, I, too, need to be fearless like she was.The No. 4-seeded Kerbers left-handed, counter-punching game -- watch during baseline exchanges as she bends so low that a knee touches the ground -- gave Williams trouble that day. Its also created problems for every opponent this fortnight: Kerber has won all 12 sets shes played so far, including during a 6-4, 6-4 victory over Williams older sister Venus in the semifinals.Might Venus offer Serena any advice about how to beat Kerber?Ill give her a few pointers, Venus said. For the most part, shes got to go out there and play the match she wants to play, not that I want her to play.Williams-Kerber II represents the first time in a decade that two women play each other in a pair of Grand Slam finals in the same season: Amelie Mauresmo defeated Justine Henin for the Australian Open and Wimbledon titles in 2006.Can Kerber go 2-for-2 against Williams?I will just try to (go) out there like in Australia, Kerber said, trying to show her, `OK, Im here to win the match, as well. I know that I have to play my best tennis to beat her in the final.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Cheap Jerseys Store Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

perience that will prove valuable to their
wnfield to give the Ragin Cajuns (2-1, 1-0 S

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de