at the break with an 8-0 run, including sc

#1 von dasg234 , 15.04.2018 14:40

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- With leading scorer and rebounder Sindarius Thornwell out indefinitely, No. 20 South Carolina turned to Duane Notice and P.J. Dozier to fill the void on Sunday.Notice tied his career high with 27 points and Dozier added 20 as the Gamecocks beat Florida International 70-54.The Gamecocks (8-0) announced before the game that Thornwell had been suspended indefinitely for violating an athletic department policy.We found out (Saturday) after our practice, Dozier said. At the end of the day, our team knew that the game was still going to go on with (Thornwell) or without (Thornwell).We knew this team was going to be ready to come out and play. We had to continue to keep our same mindset as we had for the games we had already played.Notice matched his scoring high, which he set in 2014 against Marshall. He made six of 10 3-point attempts.It felt good confidence wise, Notice said. Ive been struggling shooting the ball all season. But Ive been in the gym every morning with P.J., (Sindarius Thornwell) and Justin (McKie) so I knew it was going to come.FIU scored 20 points for the Panthers (3-6), while Michael Kessens had 12 and Anthony Bowell added 10. The Panthers were playing without their leading scorer, Donte McGill, who is averaging 19.1 points per game, and never led.South Carolina was outrebounded 35-34 but connected on eight of 21 3-point shots (38.1 percent). The Gamecocks dished out 16 assists and forced 23 turnovers while committing only nine.Dozier and freshmen Maik Kotsar led the team with four steals apiece.We were active with our hands when they tried to drive it into crowded areas, South Carolina coach Frank Martin said. Thats why the steals were up ... When guys try to drive the ball, the whole theory is youve got to crowd the space so they dont have freedom to see and pass. Our guys had active hands in those moments.BIG PICTURESouth Carolinas winning streak could be in jeopardy if Thornwell remains out of action. The 6-foot-5 senior leads the Gamecocks with 18.7 points and 6.7 rebounds a game. Martin was in no mood to discuss Thornwells suspension following the game.Before we even start, obviously, you got the press release before the game and P.J. (Dozier) already answered as to when everything was found out, he said. If anyone asks me anything further about that situation, Im not going to disrespect you but Im walking out.Im here to talk about our game, not about any individual that didnt play.CLOSE CALLDozier was forced to leave the game midway through the third quarter with an apparent leg injury. He returned a few minutes later, however.I just kind of pulled up a little too fast and felt a pull in my hamstring, Dozier said. I shook it off a little bit and then came back and finished the game.UP NEXTFIU: The Panthers have the week off, then return to action next Sunday at Florida Gulf Coast.South Carolina: The Gamecocks take a break for exams and return to play on Dec. 12 against Seton Hall in the Under Armour Reunion in New York.---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Jack Tatum Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Justin Ellis Jersey . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. http://www.officialauthenticraidersstore.com/authentic-marcus-allen-jersey.html . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Jalen Richard Jersey . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Jerry Rice Jersey . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. MILWAUKEE -- To pull away from the Memphis Grizzlies, the Milwaukee Bucks went back to their strength.The Bucks scored 18 of their 50 points in the paint in the fourth quarter, using two big runs to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 106-96 on Saturday night.Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 27 points, while Michael Beasley added a season-high 19.Despite switching to a zone defense in the second half, Memphis could not slow the Bucks. Milwaukee scored 50 points in the paint and turned 13 turnovers by the Grizzlies into 24 points.The Bucks entered averaging a league-best 49.8 points in the paint and have not notched at least 50 in six of their nine games.Beasley scored five points during an 11-2 run that gave the Bucks an 86-72 lead with 9:59 to play.I thought Beasley was great off the bench for us, Bucks coach Jason Kidd said. During that stretch late when they went zone, he did what he does best and thats get the ball in the paint.Memphis pulled to within 95-90 on a basket by Randolph with 4:41 left, but Beasley answered on the other end.Chandler Parsons made a 3-pointer with 2:56 remaining to cut Milwaukees lead to 99-96. After Antetokounmpo split a pair of free throws and blocked Parsons shot, Greg Monroe scored inside to put the Bucks up 102-96 with 2:17 left.Milwaukee closed the game on a 7-0 run, as Memphis did not score in the last 2:56 of the game.We had a lot of really rushed possessions with no detail, Grizzlies coach David Fizdale said. We were kind of sporadic and scattered.In addition to leading the Bucks in scoring, Antetokounmpo bounced back from a pair of down games to fill the stat sheet with six rebounds, five assists, four steals and four blocks.My teammates wanted to get me back into a rhythm because theyy told me from day one that they need me, Antetokounmpo said.dddddddddddd. Ive just got to do whatever it takes to win. I told them Im going to play as hard as I can and sometimes theres going to be ups and downs.Marc Gasol finished with 18 points for Memphis before fouling out in the final seconds. Vince Carter added 17 points.The Bucks led by 13 points with 1:50 left in the second quarter, but the Grizzlies closed to within 44-39 at the break with an 8-0 run, including scoring four points in the final 1.9 seconds of the half.TIP-INSGrizzlies: Carter passed Charles Oakley for 24th on the career games played list with 1,283 and passed Gary Payton for 21st in made field goals with 8,709. ... Tony Allen missed his second consecutive game due to a groin injury.Bucks: John Henson started at center in place of Miles Plumlee and scored eight points with seven rebounds in 18 minutes. ... Mirza Teletovic played a season-season low five minutes and did not attempt a shotSIXTH MENIn Monroe and Zach Randolph, Milwaukee and Memphis each have longtime starters playing critical roles off the bench.Prior to this season, Randolph had 820 starts in 984 career games, while Monroe had started 401 of 457 games.Ours is really just out of necessity, Memphis coach David Fizdale said. If Zach wasnt coming off the bench for us, I really dont know how we would score.UP NEXTGrizzlies: Memphis visits the Utah Jazz on Monday. The Grizzlies have lost two straight in Salt Lake City.Bucks: At the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday. Milwaukee won two of three against Atlanta last season with both victories coming in overtime Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight as
ine was playing at Roland Garros for th

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de