ine was playing at Roland Garros for th

#1 von dasg234 , 15.04.2018 14:40

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart is expected to miss this upcoming Sundays game against the Minnesota Vikings?because of a hamstring injury. He could possibly be sidelined longer, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said.Stewart suffered the injury midway through the first quarter of this past Sundays home opener against San Francisco on a 3-yard loss near midfield and did not return. The 2015 Pro Bowl selection underwent an MRI on Monday.If its a hamstring, which every indication points to, its going to be at least a week or two, Rivera said Monday before seeing the results of the MRI. Well see how severe [the injury is]. He said he felt pretty good walking around when I talked to him [a few minutes ago]. Hed just literally gotten back from the MRI.With Stewart out Sunday, the Panthers turned to Fozzy Whittaker and Mike Tolbert. Whittaker rushed for a career-high 100 yards on 16 carries.Second-year running back Cameron Artis-Payne, who has been inactive for the first two games, will play a role until Stewart returns.Well work them both this week, Rivera said of Artis-Payne and Whittaker. Ive got a tremendous amount of faith in who Cap can be for us. And knowing you have a good change-of-pace guy in Fozzy, youve got a guy that can come in and play good situation football for us in Mike Tolbert, I think its a good combination. T. J. Logan Jersey . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Drew Stanton Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http://www.officialauthenticcardinalsshop.com/authentic-kurt-warner-jersey.html . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. David Johnson Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. PARIS -- It was a successful Grand Slam debut for Eugenie Bouchard. But it only gets harder from here. Playing in her first Grand Slam main draw, the Montreal native defeated Bulgarias Tsvetana Pironkova 6-1, 7-6 (2) Monday to reach the second round of the French Open. Next up for Bouchard -- defending champion Maria Sharapova. The second-seeded Russian defeated Taiwans Hsieh Su-Wei in straight sets to advance Monday. It will be the second time Bouchard has met Sharapova with Sharapova winning 6-2, 6-0 earier this year in Miami. "I definitely plan on doing better this time," said Bouchard. The 19-year-old Bouchard, who won the junior womens crown at Wimbledon last summer, is definitely playing with confidence. "Its not surprising to me because I know I can play this well," said Bouchard, who reached the semifinals last week in Strasbourg. "I feel really good in competition right now." Bouchard, ranked No. 77 in the world, won the first set in 25 minutes but needed a tiebreaker in the next set to secure the win. "I think I might have lost focus a little bit, but she definitely raised her level, she started serving much better," said Bouchard. "I stayed pretty calm, I knew I was playing well. I knew I could close the second set. At 5-all I had a good hold, and then played pretty well in the tiebreak." She broke her opponent four times on 10 chances and produced 27 winners. Meanwhille, Ottawa-born Jesse Levine was eliminated in his opening match, falling 6-3, 6-2, 6-0 to Japans Kei Nishikori.dddddddddddd Levine, who recently switched allegiances to play for Canada after representing the U.S., ends his brief spring clay season with a 0-2 record at the ATP level after qualifying for the Madrid Masters. Levine was playing at Roland Garros for the second time and stands 1-2 for his career at the venue after winning a round a year ago. He had a brief flicker of hope early as he earned the first break of the match for a 3-1 lead in the opening set. But the 13th-seeded Nishikori quickly regained control in the next game. "We know each other pretty well," said Levine. "Kei might have been a bit nervous at the start, he was not playing like himself at all. "He then played a good game to break me, once he gets on a roll, I know Im in trouble. His level is higher than mine and Im not used to his kind of pace." Levine said he needs to work with his coach to raise his game. "I hit what I think is a good shot and it comes right back and me and ends up hurting me," he said. "Thats something I need to work on, Ill be discussing it with my coach. Kei played well, credit to him today." Levine was not helped by five double-faults and losing serve eight times in the 90-minute match. Levine managed nine winners to 26 for Nishikori and was burdened by 33 unforced errors. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

at the break with an 8-0 run, including sc
ddddThe Wanderers are in

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de