ng camp practices Saturday.CTE, all th

#1 von dasg234 , 10.04.2018 06:54

A lone hand of 118 from Kane Williamson, helped New Zealand register their first win of the ODI series, beating India by a narrow six-run margin in the second ODI played in Delhi on Thursday.MS Dhoni won his fifth-straight toss and opted to bowl first, given the possibility of evening dew, in the capital, hampering Indias spinners. His decision paid dividends early, as in the first over itself as Umesh Yadav dismissed opener Martin Guptill.His dismissal brought Williamson to the fore and he anchored a comeback with an inform Tom Latham. The duo added a sizeable 120-run stand for the second wicket from the 20.1 overs they batted together.Williamson outpaced his left-handed partner and scored New Zealands first century on tour. He picked 65 of his runs between backward square leg and wide mid-on, which in the early part of the innings, was usually only manned by one or two men.Lathams 86-ball 46 was followed by two 21-run cameos from Ross Taylor and Corey Anderson. New Zealand in the 41st over stood at 204 for 4. The middle order and tail failed to provide any substance and perished for single-digit scores.Williams eventually fell for 118 from 183 balls and his effort guided his side to a respectable 242. Indias top-order, barring Virat Kohli, got runs, but the hosts kept loosing wickets at regular intervals. Despite a rearguard from the tail in the dying overs of the match, India fell six-runs short of the target.The wicket wasnt easy to increase the scoring rate, at the halfway stage we were a few off where we wanted to be, a lot of credit to the way we bowled, to create pressure on that surface was key and Trent Boult was outstanding, Williamson said.The bowling was huge for us, we were below par but we did have enough runs to create a squeeze, dealing the with dew is never easy. The dew didnt help the spinners and they did a great job, there wasnt much turn but they did great for us. Seam bowling was easier to face on that surface. It was a good game of cricket, credit to India, they fought all the way. Nike Air More Uptempo Comprar España . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Comprar Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.comprarmax270hotpunch.com/comprar-air-max-97.html . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Nike Air Max 270 Comprar Baratas .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Nike Air Max 270 España . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans outside linebacker Derrick Morgan has done extensive research on the potential medical benefits of cannabis and said its incumbent upon the NFL to study it.I just take the NFL for their word: If they say that long-term health and player safety are top priorities of the league, then why arent you looking into all the options for health care that are out there? he said in an interview with ESPN. Its definitely incumbent upon them to really delegate some time and some resources to look into it.Morgan joined former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Eugene Monroe in calling for NFL cannabis research on June 23 in an appearance on Yahoo! Global News. Monroe was since released by Baltimore and has retired from the NFL.That leaves Morgan as the lone active NFL player to speak out about cannabis research, though he said hes shared his extensive homework with other players and expects some will come forward to join him as cannabis is de-stigmatized.He said he got overall very positive response from a variety of people, from players to doctors to politicians.Skeptics may wonder if Morgan is a casual user of marijuana. He said has never failed a drug test for marijuana, has never used it and cannot now because of the NFLs rules against it.I think anyone who says that is missing the point, he said. We are obviously bound by the testing protocol. Its something that we are not able to use. Youve got to understand where the motive is coming from. If that was the case, then there are a lot of people who are wanting to use recreationally. If thats the main motive, why would somebody speak up about it? Just to blow their cover?Its spreading the awareness of it from a medicinal standpoint.The key to getting the NFL to do the sort of research Morgan desires is the rescheduling of marijuana as a drug by the FDA.They group them together withh LSD, heroin, things along those lines with no medicinal value, he said.dddddddddddd. If youre a Schedule I drug, then they are basically saying there is no medical value. So for cannabis to have a Schedule I rating, is inaccurate, I know that probably in August, September, the DEA is looking to hopefully reschedule it, or at least certain compounds of the plant, so itll be more widely available for people putting it in the same category that the opioids are in. So itll be easier to research. I think that, in and of itself, will open up another dialogue between the league and its players and the PA.Morgan said hes concerned about his future after football. He was the Titans first-round pick out of Georgia Tech in 2010 and is heading into the second year of a four-year, $27 million contract that included including $10.5 million guaranteed. In 76 career games, he has 27.5 sacks.He missed the final six games of 2015 with a shoulder injury which limited his play in the weeks before he was shelved. The Titans didnt use him in team drills during the offseason, but hes slated to be full go when the team starts training camp practices Saturday.CTE, all this stuff is real ... thats unsettling as a player, he said. You want to be able to think that you are going to be there for your family in full capacity, that youre going to be able to be an active member, contributing member of society. With something like that, Ive got to look at what my options are. If this happens to be an option, which I think it will be, then Im going to look into it ...Every player is in a different position. But at the root of it, if your motivation is being proactive about preserving your health, then I dont think you should have to tippy-toe around anything. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

changed. Castro had an RBI single in the eighth before Carter hit his team-leading ninth homer to the Crawford Boxes in left fi
`This is it. I birdie this and its over,

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz