#1 von ding2018 , 12.03.2018 09:33

LOS ANGELES Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys , March 1 (Xinhua) -- D'Angelo Russell's career high 39 points propelled the Los Angeles Lakers to end an eight-game losing streak, defeating the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday night at Staples Center, 107-101.

Russell set not only a new career-high with 39 points Jake Gardiner Leafs Jersey , the most by an NBA rookie this season, but in three-pointers made, hitting eight of his 12 three-point attempts.

"I was trying to really hoose my sports. I said 'this is my night Morgan Rielly Leafs Jersey ,' and it worked out great for me," Russell told media after the game.

The Lakers also had their best defensive game in a long while, holding the Nets to the fewest points by a Los Angeles opponent in seven games.

"I thought that tonight Tyler Bozak Leafs Jersey , for the most part, that our guys looked a lot more comfortable in it," Lakers Head Coach byron Scott said.

Jordan Clarkson finished with 16 points Frederik Andersen Leafs Jersey , seven rebounds and seven assists and Julius Randle continues rewarding the Lakers' coaching staff with double-doubles since being inserted into the starting lineup, adding another 14 points and 13 rebounds to his impressive run.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©