Former French Open runner-up Sara Errani upset former Roland Garros titlist Li Na in Fridays quarterfinal action at the $2. [url

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 09.03.2018 09:37

Former French Open runner-up Sara Errani upset former Roland Garros titlist Li Na in Fridays quarterfinal action at the $2. Wesley Johnson Jersey .6 million Italian Open, a French Open tune-up. The 10th-seeded Italian crowd favorite Errani doused the second-seeded reigning Australian Open titlist Li 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 on the red clay at Foro Italico. This marked Erranis first-ever victory over a top-three player and her first career win against Li in seven tries. A sluggish Li said she got sick less than 20 minutes before the match started. "Before I came to the court I already threw up," she said. "I dont know if its because of the pasta or because the allergies made me sick because everywhere Ive been sneezing this week. Its never stopped. I really have no idea the reason why I throw up. "Maybe Im sick of pasta," Li joked. "The Chinese stomach is a little bit different." Li was a finalist in Rome two years ago. A milder upset came when sixth-seeded former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic shut down third-seeded former Wimbledon runner-up Agnieszka Radwanska, of Poland, 6-4, 6-4. The Serbian Jankovic titled here back-to-back in 2007 and 2008 and was the Rome runner-up in 2010. Jankovic will tangle with Errani in the semifinals. Meanwhile on Day 5, another former world No. 1 from Serbia, 11th-seeded former Roland Garros champ Ana Ivanovic, held off 13th-seeded rising Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 to reach the final four in the Italian capital. Marcus Williams Jersey . Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136. Bryce Petty Jersey . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. . Vonn had another scary moment at Saturdays World Cup downhill in Val dIsere, ending up clutching her knee in pain after losing her balance and missing a gate. But she gave a reassuring answer shortly afterward, saying no new damage had been done to the surgically repaired knee, and that her plans for the Sochi Olympics were still intact.SASKATOON - Quarterback Jordan Yantz caught a late touchdown in the fourth quarter as the Manitoba Bisons upset the No. 8 Saskatchewan Huskies 47-39 on Friday in Canadian Interuniversity Sport playoff football action.Yantz threw for 361 yards and two touchdowns for Manitoba while also rushing three times for 33 yards.Nic Demski caught eight ppasses for 155 yards and one touchdown for the Bisons. Kony Ealy Jersey. Demski also threw the late touchdown in the fourth quarter to help secure the win.Drew Burko made 29 completions, throwing for 402 yards and two touchdowns for Saskatchewan in the loss.Manitoba will now face either Regina or Calgary in the Hardy Cup on Nov. 15. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

BARCELONA, Spain - Hector Morenos late goal gave 10-man Espanyol a 1-0 win at home over Granada in the Spanish league on Friday,
Test against the We

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©