Test against the We

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 09.03.2018 09:37

CORTINA DAMPEZZO, Italy -- Swiss skier Lara Gut mastered a windy super-G Sunday in the final World Cup speed race before the Sochi Olympics, rediscovering the form that helped her win three straight races to open the season. James White Jersey . For her fifth victory of this campaign -- but the first since Lake Louise, Alberta, in early December -- Gut clocked 1 minute, 27.81 seconds down the Olympia delle Tofane course. Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein finished second, 0.12 seconds behind, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch was third, 0.61 back, to maintain her lead in the overall World Cup standings. "Its important to think about skiing and not the result," Gut said. "At the start of the season there was talk about the overall and all those things and I couldnt think about skiing. "I just have to ski the way I can, then I can have a good result," Gut added. "Today it was just me and the slope." This race concluded a run of four speed events in four days, and Weirather was a contender each day. Her results were fourth, second, third and second. "Im proud of my consistency and the ability to perform well in every race," said Weirather, the daughter of champion skiers Hanni Wenzel and Harti Weirather. "Thats something new for me." A combination of strong wind and a tough course, set by Tina Mazes coach, Mauro Pini, led to 19 racers failing to finish. Light was also a factor, as the sun ducked in and out of clouds. Olympic champion Andrea Fischbacher of Austria crashed and slammed into the safety netting but got right back up and skied down without major injury. Maze, who won Saturdays downhill, finished fifth. The tailwind was so strong when Hoefl-Riesch came down that the German was nearly blown off course over the final jump. Hoefl-Riesch landed outside the blue lines painted onto the snow to help guide skiers and had to rapidly change direction to clear the last gate. "I was just happy when I went over the finish line because it was a hard fight for me on the bottom," Hoefl-Riesch said. Other skiers were slowed by a headwind as the conditions constantly shifted, at times making the banner hanging over the finish line billow in the wind. When the winds finally calmed down, it enabled Marusa Ferk of Slovenia to finish 11th with the No. 49 bib. Chemmy Alcott of Britain, the next skier down, placed 23rd for her first World Cup points since rejoining the circuit this week after leg surgery. The top Americans were Stacey Cook in 13th and Julia Mancuso in 16th. In the overall standings, Hoefl-Riesch holds a 128-point lead over Weirather. In the super-G ranks, Gut leads by 38 points over Weirather with only one more super-G remaining -- at the World Cup finals in Lenzerheide, Switzerland, in March. The womens circuit moves to Kranjska Gora, Slovenia, for a giant slalom and slalom next weekend -- the final events before the Sochi Games open Feb. 7. Gut will be a threat in multiple events in Sochi. She said shes most excited about giant slalom but shell also be a contender in downhill and super-combined. "Im going to try to be like Bode (Miller) in the super-combined at the Olympics," Gut said. David Harris Jersey . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office. Jordan Richards Jersey . On Sunday, head coach Patrick Roy said the teams leading scorer will skate at Mondays morning practice and the club will make a decision on his status for Game 6 at that point. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Nate-Solder-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre.Both the New Orleans Saints and the Carolina Panthers suffered painful, last-minute defeats on Sunday, but neither has time to dwell as they meet on Thursday night. The Saints scored a last-minute touchdown to draw level with the Denver Broncos, with just the extra point needed to take the lead. However, the kick was blocked and Will Parks ran the ball 85 yards for a two point score, securing Denvers 25-23 win. After Brandin Cooks 32 yard touchdown, Will Parks stole the game for Denver with a two point defensive score Carolina led Kansas City 17-3 going into the fourth quarter but the Chiefs rallied late, and Eric Berrys 42-yard interception return TD set up an opportunity for Cairo Santos to score a 38-yard field goal as time expired to complete a 20-17 comeback win. The teams met last in week six, where Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for almost 500 yards as New Orleans top ranked offence ran riot in a 41-38 home win. The Atlanta Falcons loss to Philadelphia on Sunday means that the NFC South is still in the balance, and both the Saints and Panthers are clinging on to hopes of a play-off appearance. A divisional loss for either side would almost certainly end those hopes. Join our studio audience for Thanksgiving! Sky Sports is opening its doors for a live Thanksgiving show on Thursday, November 24. Irving Fryar Jersey. After an 0-3 start it has been steady improvement from New Orleans (4-5), who sit just two games behind the divisional leading Falcons. The defence put up its best performance this season against the Broncos, and defensive end Cameron Jordan will view this game as an opportunity to add to his four sacks so far. Wide receiver Brandin Cooks will look to build on his 98 yards in week 10, which included a 32-yard touchdown under pressure. Rookie Michael Thomas has impressed with five scores so far this year, and it will be up to Brees to utilise him and Cooks, to move the offence downfield. Brandin Cooks added a touchdown to a 98 yard performance against Denver It has been a frustrating season for Carolina (3-6), who opened with four losses in their first five weeks. A two game winning streak was snapped by the Chiefs in week 10, and they must get back to winning ways against the Saints to have any chance of progressing to the post season.The Panthers defence is much improved since losing to New Orleans, and Brees and co. should face a tougher test this time around, away from the Superdome. Though they still rank 23rd in pass defence, the Panthers are beginning to show last years form, having registered 15 sacks in the last three games. Despite complaints of a lack of protection, Cam Newton has looked more confident in recent weeks and will be crucial for the Panthers slim play-off hopes This is a huge game for both teams, but it is Carolinas to lose. Cam Newton looks to be getting back to MVP form, and the defence is growing in confidence after a shaky start. But if theres a quarterback to pile on the pressure and expose a teams frailties, it will be Brees. You can watch the Saints @ Panthers on Friday November 18 from 12:30am live on Sky Sports 1. Also See: NFL week ten highlights Be a part of our Thanksgiving audience! WATCH: NFL funnies and fails NFL Week 10 Pick Six Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Former French Open runner-up Sara Errani upset former Roland Garros titlist Li Na in Fridays quarterfinal action at the $2. [url
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. [url=http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Theo-Riddick-Lions-Jersey.html?ca t=913]Theo Riddick Jersey[/url] .

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de