DURHAM, N.C. -- Duke has an opening on its mens basketball schedule because of the North Carolina law that impacts lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.The Blue Devils were supposed to host Albany on Nov. 12 as part of the Hall of Fame Tip-Off tournament, but there is no opponent listed on that day in Dukes schedule that was released Wednesday.Holly Liapis, spokeswoman for the State University of New York system that includes Albany, said that game wont be played because of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomos executive order banning publicly funded, nonessential travel to North Carolina.Cuomos order is in response to a North Carolina law that opponents say can allow discrimination against LGBT people.Liapis said SUNY and its campuses continue to support Gov. Cuomo on taking this stand.Its most unfortunate. As an institution, if not personally, we have gone on the record indicating that our state position on this [HB2] is very troubling, if not embarrassing, Duke athletic director Kevin White told ESPN on Thursday.Albany mens basketball coach Will Brown told ESPN on Thursday, At this point in time I cannot comment on the matter other than we are looking forward to playing our new opening night opponent, Penn State.In a statement, North Carolina Gov.?Pat McCrory called Cuomos executive order ridiculous and wants the game to be played.While Governor Cuomo has initiated a ridiculous boycott of our state, thousands of his citizens continue to move out of New York and now call North Carolina home, he said. Millions of dollars of misleading, taxpayer-subsidized commercials nor an executive order will not stop this exodus. Governor Cuomo, our North Carolina borders are open and our citizens are hospitable. Play ball!?With Albany out, Duke released a schedule that had the school playing Marist on Nov. 12. An amended version issued roughly an hour later had a vacancy for that day and indicated that the Basketball Hall of Fame had notified Duke that its opponent has not yet been confirmed.Marist is still Dukes likely opponent for the Nov. 12 game. It is a private institution and wouldnt be affected by Gov. Cuomos decision. Neither would Syracuse, a private school in New York that competes against Duke in the ACC.Duke begins the season with two on-campus games in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off: the opener against Grand Canyon on Nov. 11 and the still-undetermined game the next day.Duke spokesman Cory Walton said tournament organizers are responsible for filling that opening. In addition to Duke, Marist, Grand Canyon and Albany, the remaining four schools in the tournament field are Cincinnati, Penn State, Rhode Island and Brown.Greg Procino, vice president of basketball operations for the Hall of Fame, said in a statement that his group is working with the other schools to reschedule the on-campus games and expects to have that completed in the next week.Duke, Cincinnati, Penn State and Rhode Island are the host schools for the on-campus rounds and are each contracted to have two home games, Procino said.The tournament schedule had been in place for about a year, so this was an unexpected turn of events, Procino said.The North Carolina law signed earlier this year by Gov. Pat McCrory -- known as House Bill 2 or HB2?-- requires transgender people to use restrooms corresponding to the sex on their birth certificates. It also excludes gender identity and sexual orientation from statewide anti-discrimination protections.It came in response to Charlotte leaders approval of a measure that allowed transgender people to use the restroom aligned with their gender identity. Supporters have defended the law as a commonsense measure that keeps men from using womens restrooms.It has led to a public and business backlash, with the NBA still weighing whether to move its All-Star Game?from Charlotte. The NCAA this spring announced a policy to require sites hosting or bidding on both its predetermined and merit-based events to show how they will provide an environment that is safe, healthy and free from discrimination.Information from ESPNs Andy Katz and The Associated Press was used in this report. Patriots Jerseys Free Shipping . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Steve Grogan Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseyselite.com/ . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Antonio Garcia Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Julian Edelman Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Rajshahi Kings 128 for 7 (Reza 44*, Mehedi 41* Sunny 3-31) beat Rangpur Riders 79 (Nazmul 3-8, Abul 3-11) by 49 runsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsRajshahi Kings improved their chances of a top-four finish after complete a stunning comeback to register a 49-run win against Rangpur Riders. After being reduced to 43 for 7 in the 10th over, Farhad Reza and Mehedi Hasan struck an 85-run unbroken eighth wicket stand to lift Rajshahi to 128.Rangpur managed to mirror Rajshahis batting collapse and were bowled out for just 79 runs in 17.4 overs. Left-arm spinner Nazmul Islam and pacer Abul Hasan took three wickets each while Mehedi picked up two. Mohammad Sami and Samit Patel also contributed a wicket each.Rangpurs batting line-up never got going in the chase. Soumya Sarkar was the first man out, stumped in the third over. Mohammad Shahzad was bounced out by Mohammad Sami.Nasir Jamshed fell a ball later, giving Mehedi a return catch. Liam Dawson was incorrectly adjudged lbw, replays showing he had edged the ball onto his front pad. Nazmul was also lucky with his second wicket, of Shahid Afridi who was stumped off wicketkeeper Umar Akmals pads after he had missed the delivery that kept low.Rangpur lost mainstay Mohammad Mithun and Ziaur Rahman who was stumped in the 13th over, reducing them to 58 for 7.dddddddddddd. Rangpur were quickly skittled with Abul taking the last three wickets to fall.Earlier, Rajshahis slide had begun with Sunnys tumbling caught and bowled off Mominul Haques drive, which made it 25 for 2 in the fifth over. The ball was going over his head when he managed to bring it down and complete the catch off the second attempt. In the same over, Patel edged to Shahzad.Abul gave Sunny his third wicket in the seventh over when he holed out to deep midwicket. When Afridi took the return catch of Sabbir Rahman, Rajshahi were reduced to 43 for 7.Farhad and Mehedi were then forced to pick up the singles to resurrect the innings. Farhad hammered Rubel Hossain over his head in the 17th over, it was the first six of the innings. Mehedi also launched Rubel for a straight six in the final over.Farhad was unbeaten on 44 off 32 balls with two fours and two sixes, while Mehedi contributed with an unbeaten 33-ball 41 with three fours and a six. The pair added 85 runs, a new BPL record for the eighth wicket.Rajshahi are now on ten points, equal with Rangpur and Chittagong Vikings. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '