DUNEDIN, Fla. [url=http://www.officialsabreshockeyauthentic.com/linus-ullmark-jersey/] Linus Ullmark Jersey[/url] . -- Toronto op

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.01.2018 07:26

DUNEDIN, Fla. Linus Ullmark Jersey . -- Toronto opening day starter R.A. Dickey gave up six runs and seven hits over three innings in the Blue Jays 10-6 victory over the New York Yankees Wednesday. The knuckleballer struck out two and walked four in his final spring training start before Mondays opener at Tampa Bay. Kelly Johnson had a two-run single in the first. Dean Anna hit an RBI double and Carlos Beltran drove in a pair with a double during a four-run second that put New York up 6-0. Blue Jays slugger Edwin Encarnacion got hit on the right lower arm by a pitch in the fifth and left the game. General manager Alex Anthopoulos said the first baseman has a bruise, but is fine. Derek Jeter walked, singled and lined out against Dickey. The Yankees captain was limited to 17 games last season after breaking his left ankle in the 2012 playoffs. JETER METER Jeter appears to be breaking out of his offensive funk. He singled in his final at-bat Tuesday, and is 7 for 49 (.143) overall. "We talked about it," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "He hasnt played really in a year and a half. Timing is an issue, and its getting better every day. Hell have tomorrow off and then play the last two games." DICKEYS DOCKET Dickey was happy with his outing, despite the numbers. "Today was not a day about results," Dickey said. "What was paramount for me was to exercise my arm in a way where I felt good. I was able to use a large range of velocities and I mixed in pitches that I would never throw during the regular season. They put in their heads its another weapon that I might use on them later. So, I did exactly what I wanted to do." STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Manager John Gibbons announced that Drew Hutchison and Dustin McGowan have made the starting rotation. Hutchison will start in Tuesdays game against the Rays. McGowan, who has battled shoulder problems since 2008, won the fifth starter spot and will pitch in the April 4th home opener with the Yankees. Yankees: Reliever Chris Leroux allowed two runs, including Brett Lawries second-inning solo homer, and five hits in three innings. He was hit in the leg by two infield singles in the third, but remained in the game. The Yankees will start lining up their rotation for the regular season Thursday when opening day starter CC Sabathia will pitch. No. 2 Hiroki Kuroda and No. 4 Masahiro Tanaka are scheduled to throw Friday, with No. 3 Ivan Nova taking the mound Saturday. Fifth starter Michael Pineda will start a minor league intrasquad game Sunday. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: Shortstop Jose Reyes, who missed his fourth game due to left hamstring tightness, took on-field batting practice. "We expect him to be ready for opening day," Anthopoulos said. "He could DH Friday. Were going day to day with him and see how he feels." Yankees: Jacoby Ellsbury, out 1 1/2 weeks because of right calf tightness, played five innings in centre fielder during his second minor league game. He is expected to be ready for opening day. Designated hitter Alfonso Soriano played despite minor tightness in his right shoulder. MOVES Blue Jays: Josh Thole beat out Erik Kratz for the backup catcher spot and will catch Dickey opening day. "Im thrilled," Thole said. Its a big honour." Kratz was sent to the minor league camp. Outfielder Matt Tuiasosopo, claimed off waivers from Arizona last Friday, has been told that he will not make the opening day roster. Marco Scandella Jersey . No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1. Robin Lehner Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. http://www.officialsabreshockeyauthentic.com/thomas-vanek-jersey/ . -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones. CHICAGO -- Gordon Beckham was struggling and the Chicago White Sox are banged up. That didnt stop them from completing a sweep of the rival Chicago Cubs. Beckhams tiebreaking homer in the eighth inning helped the White Sox beat the rival Cubs 5-1 on Tuesday night. Beckham was 1 for 6 in the White Soxs 3-1, 12-inning win Monday over the Cubs, but he matched a career high with four hits Tuesday. The fourth one, on a 1-2 pitch with two outs from Neil Ramirez (0-1), gave Beckham his first homer of the season and the White Sox the lead, one they held to sweep the two-game series at Wrigley Field before the teams start a two-game set Wednesday across town at U.S. Cellular Field. Entering Tuesday, Beckham was 3 for his last 17 and hitting just .167 on the season. But he took extended batting practice earlier in the day, and that paid off later. "It was great. I mean great night, completely blessed to have it and definitely comes at a good time," Beckham said. "Good win." The sweep was made more impressive by what the White Sox have been battling. Their best pitcher, starting third baseman, centre fielder and right fielder are all injured, and Adam Dunn was a late scratch and replaced in the lineup by Moises Sierra. Sierra had four hits, and the White Sox had their third straight win. "Theyre scrapping and finding a way to do it. Especially with all the injuries of guys going down you just kind of have to find your way sometimes and scratch and claw and take what you can get," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Theyve been doing that, which is good." Theyve also been pitching well against the Cubs, who lost their third straight. Zach Putnam (1-0) had an 18.90 ERA in five games for the Cubs last season but threw two scoreless innings for the White Sox, who have won consecutive games against the North Siders for the first time since taking three in a row in 2012. The White Soxs starter had another good night but wasnt the beneficiary of Beckhams home run and the three ninth-inning insurance runs -- capped by pinch-hitter Jordan Danks two-run double off Pedro Strop -- that also gave the White Sox their third straight win after a four-game skid. Hector Noesi gave the White Sox their second straiight strong start against their crosstown rivals. Gilbert Perreault Jersey. . One day after Jose Quintana took a no-hitter into the sixth, Noesi went five innings and allowed one run while striking out six. "Not very good (the past two nights)," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. It was also a departure from Noesis first start of the season, when he lasted just 3 2-3 innings and allowed four runs in an April 30 loss to Detroit. "I really would like to be a starter," Noesi said. "I feel comfortable." Like Noesi, Cubs starter Edwin Jackson saw one of his better outings end up in a no-decision. Jackson entered with a 5.24 ERA but went seven innings and gave up one run while striking out a season-high nine, following up Jeff Samardzijas nine-inning, one-run outing Monday. "That game yesterday ... Samardzija threw a hell of a game," Jackson said. "I cant lie and say that didnt give me some extra motivation today to come out and follow up that performance with a strong outing." The White Sox did, too, and finished a two-game sweep of the Cubs. "Its good. I mean we need to keep, no matter who it is, keep grinding out and getting some wins. Last three games has been good," Beckham said. "Weve found a way to win in some tight games and obviously pulled a bit today but its good team-building stuff." NOTES: Cubs general manager Jed Hoyer said there have been no trade talks yet. "Teams have to have a sense that they cant fill a hole internally," he said. "People dont usually come to that conclusion in May." ... White Sox manager Robin Ventura said LHP Chris Sale (left arm) was feeling "good" one day after a 40-pitch bullpen session and that hell have another session "in the near future." ... Cubs RHP Jose Veras, on the disabled list since April 26 with a strained left oblique, threw a scoreless inning Tuesday during a rehab stint for Double-A Tennessee. ... White Sox 3B Conor Gillaspie (left hand) is eligible to come off the DL Wednesday, and Ventura said "youre hoping that hes back pretty soon." ... The Cubs will play a day-night doubleheader at Cincinnati on July 8 to make up the game from April 28, which was postponed due to rain. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

LOS ANGELES -- John Danks may have solved his problems away from home. [url=http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Marcus-Canno
New York, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/robert-hagg-hockey-jersey/]Rob ert Hagg Jersey[/url] .com)

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de