Ill be supportive of those things. I didnt see an

#1 von dasg234 , 10.01.2018 13:36

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Baltimore Orioles are heading to Detroit for an important series after a tough one-run loss to the last place Tampa Bay Rays.Corey Dickerson had a go-ahead RBI double in the seventh inning to help the Rays beat Baltimore 7-6 on Wednesday and deny the Orioles a three-game sweep.Baltimore is one game ahead of Detroit for the second AL wild card and started the day one game back of AL East co-leaders Boston and Toronto.The Orioles and Tigers begin a three-game series Friday night.Now we go into another hostile place, and I tell our guys to stay focused on how much fun it is to be playing in these type of games, Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. Our guys arent dreading it at all. Theyre looking forward to being in that arena and being on that stage because theyve earned the right to be there.Dickerson, in a 2 for 28 slide, tied the score 6-all with an RBI single in the fifth and got the decisive hit during the seventh off Mychal Givens (8-2).J.J. Hardy drove in two on a second-inning double and Michael Bourn hit a solo homer during a three-run third that put Baltimore ahead 5-3.I was able to catch one today but especially in a pennant race I rather win, Bourn said. Its hard to sweep a team. As many series as Ive played, I think about how many sweeps Ive had and its not a whole, whole bunch.Baltimores Dylan Bundy and Tampa Bays Drew Smyly each allowed five runs and seven hits in 3 2/3 innings.Kevin Kiermaier and Nick Franklin homered for the Rays. Brad Boxberger (3-0) pitched a scoreless seventh for the win and Alex Colome got three outs for his 31st save in 33 chances.Kiermaier hit a solo shot in the first and then pulled the Rays even at 5 with a two-run single in fourth. He has a career-best 11-game hitting streak.He sets the tone quite a bit, Rays manager Kevin Cash said.Franklin had a two-run homer in the second.You score six runs, youd like to have a little better result, Showalter said.TRAINERS ROOMOrioles: 1B Chris Davis (sore left hand) got the day off. ... RHP Chris Tillman (right shoulder) is expected to start Sunday against Detroit. ... RHP Darren ODay (right shoulder) could pitch a simulated game Monday or Tuesday.Rays: RHP Chase Whitley (Tommy John surgery) threw off a bullpen mound, which lines him up to make his first appearance this weekend.COACHING CORNEROrioles: Pitching coach Dave Wallace has returned home and will return for Monday.Rays: New hitting coach Chad Mottola will join the team in New York for Thursday nights game at Yankee Stadium. Derek Shelton was fired Tuesday.UP NEXTOrioles: RHP Kevin Gausman (7-10) faces Tigers RHP Michael Fulmer (10-6) Friday night.Rays: RHP Alex Cobb (0-0) makes his second start Thursday since returning from Tommy John surgery, facing the Yankees and LHP CC Sabathia (8-12). Theyre still in, Cobb said. Weve got a lot riding on this last month, seeing what we have going into next year. Reid Boucher Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Bo Horvat Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. http://www.authentichockeyshopcanucks.com/Alexander-Edler-Jersey/ . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Markus Granlund Jersey . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Derek Dorsett Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The infamous on-field brawl in 2006 between Miami and FIUs football teams was over in a couple of minutes. The fallout and often-frosty relationship between the schools has lingered for about a decade.Times are changing.For the first time since 2008, Miami and FIU have scheduled baseball games -- four games in the upcoming 2017 season, two at the Hurricanes stadium and two on the Panthers campus about nine miles away. Its just the latest example of an athletic reconnection between these neighboring universities that want to rekindle relationships in many sports, and are taking steps on that front.Its good for our students, Miami athletic director Blake James said. With so much of our travel, we have to get on a plane, were missing class, all those different types of things. When we can set up games that make sense for our teams that dont require our kids to miss class, you take advantage of them when you can.The baseball games set at Miami are March 7 and April 26; the ones at FIU are Feb. 22 and March 8. It wasnt just the brawl that led to a rift between those programs; Miami coach Jim Morris and now-former FIU coach Turtle Thomas havent gotten along for years, for reasons neither ever cared to explain publicly.Miami and FIU baseball played 115 times from 1973 through 2008. They played an NCAA regional game in 2015, but other than that, nothing until now.Our early schedule is designed to both challenge our team and get us ready for Conference USA play, new FIU coach Mervyl Melendez said. We are excited about our home schedule. Our fans will be able to watch us playy very good opponents including the University of Miami for the first time at home since 2008.ddddddddddddTheres financial and academic benefits to Miami-FIU games. Travel costs are minimal, plus the visiting team can play a road game and be back on its own campus in minutes instead of hours. And those with early morning classes may appreciate them not being preceded by a middle-of-the-night long bus ride home from another school.Miami averaged 376 miles, round-trip, to midweek baseball games at Florida Gulf Coast and Central Florida last season. What would have been a 110-mile round trip to Florida Atlantic was cancelled by bad weather.A round trip to FIU is only 18 miles.I think its great, James said. As long as it makes sense for our programs, Ill be supportive of those things. I didnt see any reason why we shouldnt be playing.Miamis womens basketball team -- ranked No. 14 in this weeks Top 25 -- put FIU back on the schedule last season after seven years of not playing, and will go to the Panthers arena for a game on Dec. 16. The schools played in volleyball this season for the first time since 2010, and the football teams are likely to play again in 2019. Theyve also met recently in womens soccer, swimming and track.Theres been no Miami-FIU football game since 2007, one year after that brawl led to the suspensions of 31 players.I think it should be a great game, said newly hired FIU football coach Butch Davis, the former Miami coach from 1996 through 2000. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

d Jonathan Simmons for offensive goalte
e 2016 WSOP main eventSeat 9Career tournament earnings: $

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz