some of the things LeBron James does. NAPLE

#1 von dasg234 , 04.01.2018 05:33

NEW YORK -- Top-ranked Serena Williams, who is seeking a record 23rd Grand Slam title, will meet two-time major semifinalist Ekaterina Makarova in the first round of the US Open, it was announced Friday.Makarova made two straight major semis: at the 2014 US Open, where she lost to Williams, and the 2015 Australian Open. Her ranking has slipped to 36th, and she just missed a seed at Flushing Meadows. The Russian is coming off an Olympic doubles gold medal.Im OK with it, Williams said of the match. I think I try to look at it as we all always have tough matches. I played her I think in the semis before. I know shes a good player. Ive just got to do the best I can.Williams said she hasnt practiced much because of an injury to her right shoulder, which bothered her during her third-round loss at the Olympics and was the reason she pulled out of the hard-court warm-up event in Cincinnati.I have not played a lot, I havent practiced a lot, but Im just now starting to feel a little better, said Williams, who added that shes been doing a lot of physical therapy.Williams could face fourth-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals, which is also when she could potentially meet sister Venus. Australian Open champ Angelique Kerber and French Open winner Garbine Muguruza are in the other half of the draw, which was set Friday.Williams is tied with Steffi Graf for the most Grand Slam titles during the Open era.On the mens side, top-ranked Novak Djokovic, who injured his left wrist just before the Rio Olympics,?will open the final Grand Slam event of the season against 2013 Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz.Janowicz has been ranked as high as 14th but has struggled in recent years and missed much of this season because of injuries. Hes currently ranked 228th and used a protected ranking to get into the US Open.The right-handed Djokovic, who needs the left wrist for his backhand, said hell be ready to make his title defense at Flushing Meadows.Im doing everything in my power with the medical team to make sure that Im as close to 100 percent as possible during the course of this tournament, at least for the beginning of it, Djokovic said Friday. After undergoing certain treatments, Ive gotten better. Im just hoping that Monday when the tournament starts Ill be able to, as I said, get as close to the maximum of executing my backhand shot as possible.?The 12-time major champ also said his issues at Wimbledon, where he was upset in the third round, werent physical, but there were other things I was going through.He declined to elaborate on those problems other than to say they had been resolved.Other than that loss in the Olympic Games and Wimbledon, Ive had a phenomenal season -- definitely rank this season one of the best that Ive had in career, Djokovic said. So I dont feel like it has shaken me too much. I just hope to be healthy and to be enabled to play the way I wish to play in US Open. Thats why Im here.Fridays draw set Djokovic and Rafael Nadal as potential semifinal opponents, while Andy Murray and Stan Wawrinka are in the other half of the bracket.Nadal, who has missed more than two months since withdrawing from the French Open with a left wrist injury, said he still isnt 100 percent but I can start to hit my normal forehand.When Nadal first came back from the injury, he had to adjust his technique to avoid pain. Now he says he needs to get comfortable again with his regular stroke.Olympic silver medalist Juan Martin del Potro could face 19th-seeded American Steve Johnson in the second round. Ranked No. 142 because of three left wrist surgeries, the 2009 US Open champ got in with a wild card.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Jordan 11 Win Like 82 For Sale . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Midnight Navy 11 Pre Order . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http://www.jordan11midnightnavy2018.com/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Jordan 11 Win Like 82 Pre Order . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Jordan 11 Midnight Navy Release Date .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. NAPLES, Fla. -- Harris English and Matt Kuchar won the Franklin Templeton Shootout on Saturday, holding off Wisconsin friends Steve Stricker and Jerry Kelly by a stroke at Tiburon.English and Kuchar also won in 2013 in their first start together and finished second the past two years. They closed with a 7-under 65 in better-ball play to finish at 28 under.Stricker and Kelly also shot 65.Charley Hoffman and Billy Horschel were third at 26 under after a 61.Lexi Thommpson and Bryson DeChambeau tied for last at 16 under after a 67.dddddddddddd. Thompson became the second woman to compete in the event, following Annika Sorenstam with Fred Couples in 2006.English and Kuchar each earned $385,000. They opened with a 57 on Thursday in the scramble round and had a 66 on Friday in modified alternate shot. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

e two likely title contenders at home in less than
1 quarter-final loss to Finland. [url=http://www.authenticrangersshopnhl.co

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz