t. Brian Dozier got the Twins first hit off Moore when he lined a double with two outs in the

#1 von dasg234 , 02.01.2018 14:27

BEREA, Ohio -- Josh Gordons not looking back. Theres no point. Unable to fix his mistakes but vowing not to repeat them, the Browns talented wide receiver apologized Monday for being suspended for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy. Gordon, who emerged as a much-needed playmaker for Cleveland as a rookie last season, was suspended without pay in June by the league for the first two games of this season. Gordon will also forfeit two other game checks as part of his punishment. In his first public comments since the suspension, Gordon, who was suspended in college at least twice for marijuana use, apologized for his latest misstep and promised to make amends with his teammates, Browns fans and Clevelands front office. "This hurt a lot of people," Gordon said. Gordon would not go into any details about the reasons he was suspended, and referred to a statement he made last month shortly after the penalty was announced. Gordon stood by his previous comments that he used cough medicine containing codeine -- a banned substance -- while recovering from strep throat in February and said what he took was not for "recreational use." "The fact that it happened, it was beyond me," Gordon said. "Its one of those things you just really cant control." Gordon also denied he has a substance-abuse problem. He has not yet spoken with members of Clevelands new front office about his issues. He was selected in last years supplemental draft by the teams previous regime. "I have not sat down with them, but I was told by other people that definitely theyre supporting me, in my corner," he said. "Thats good to know. Im definitely still trying to regain their trust and our front offices trust, our teams trust, just to prove to them that they can count on me." Browns coach Rob Chudzinski has met with Gordon, who caught 50 passes and led the Browns with 805 yards receiving and five touchdowns. "Obviously Im disappointed in the situation," Chudzinski said. "Its important that Josh understands what my expectations are. Ive talked to him about that. He understands accountability and I expect him to work and do everything he can to be the very best player he can be in the meantime and well go from there." Gordon, who was kicked off Baylors team for failed drug tests, assured Chudzinski he has learned from the experience. "Accountability is a big issue," he said. "Were definitely planning for the future. Were looking forward to the things we can do beyond this point. I cant really sit back and just think about the past and things thats happened. Were really looking forward to what we can do from here on out." Gordon was reminded he said something similar a year ago, but stumbled. He was asked if he had to prove himself all over. "I really dont feel that way," he said. "Im still working towards it but thats something thats in the past. Its still going to loom over me for a long time. I still have a long way to go, a lot to prove to the fans here, to the people here. This is another obstacle in my way." This is the second straight year the Browns will be missing a key player to open the season because of a suspension. Last year, star cornerback Joe Haden missed the first four games for a drug violation and the Browns went 0-4 without him. The Browns wont have Gordon for their Sept. 8 opener against Miami or the following week against the defending Super Bowl-champion Baltimore Ravens. "Obviously Im disappointed," quarterback Brandon Weeden said, "but the nice thing about this team is we have guys that can step in and make plays. I have a lot of confidence in all the receivers that are going to be there Week One. Good teams find a way, when they have stuff goes on, guys step in and make plays. "Im confident in the guys we have to get that done and when Josh comes back in Week Three, well welcome him back and hell continue to make us a better football team." Wholesale Celtics Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Black Friday Celtics Jerseys . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.net/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cyber Monday Celtics Jerseys . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Authentic Celtics Jerseys . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Matt Moore pitched like an All-Star on the day he became one. Moore won his 13th game this season, Luke Scott and Evan Longoria hit back-to-back homers, and the surging Tampa Bay Rays completed a four-game sweep by beating the Minnesota Twins 4-3 on Thursday. "Truly an All-Star performance," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "This is like wrapping it all into a nice little package." Moore (13-3), who was added to the AL All-Star team Thursday after initially being left off, gave up three runs, three hits, two walks and had 10 strikeouts over 7 1-3 innings in winning his fifth straight start and setting a team record for victories before the All-Star break. "It means a lot," Moore said. "Im ecstatic about being part of the festivities and being at the game with the best players in the game." Moore said the best part came after talking about his All-Star addition in Maddons office. "Opened up the door and everybody was waiting there with waters and beers to celebrate," Moore said. Moore is taking the spot of Texas right-hander Yu Darvish, who went on the disabled list this week due to a strained trapezius muscle. Two of the runs charged to Moore scored when reliever Alex Torres gave up a two-run single in the eighth to Joe Mauer that cut the Twins deficit to 4-3. Jake McGee got his first save pitching a scoreless ninth. Scott and Longoria hit solo shots in a span of three pitches off Mike Pelfrey (4-7) as the Rays took a 3-1 lead in the sixth. Longoria, bothered recently by plantar fasciitis, stopped a career-high stretch of 14 games without an extra base hit. Rookie Wil Myers had three hits and two RBIs for Tampa Bay, which climbed to a season-best 13 games over .500 with its eighth straight victory. The second-place Rays also improved to 10-1 during a stretch of 14 consecutive games against the Twins, Chicago White Sox and Houston Astros — teams with the three worst records in the American League. "Its been pretty special," Maddon said. "Its simple, age-tested formula. We pitched well, we caught it and got some clutch hits. Theres a lot of belief within the group.dddddddddddd" Pelfrey allowed three runs and eight hits in six innings. The Twins have has lost 11 of 12, including five straight. Brian Dozier got the Twins first hit off Moore when he lined a double with two outs in the sixth down the left-field line that just got past the reach of Longoria at third base. Dozier then scored to tie it at 1 on Jamey Carrolls run-scoring single. The run ended Moores scoreless streak at 22 1-3 innings. The Twins struck out six times and had only one well hit ball, a third-inning fly near the warning track in centre by Aaron Hicks through five innings. The lone baserunner during the stretch came when Mauer drew a two-out walk in the fourth. "Thats a heck of a pitching staff over there," Minnesota manager Ron Gardenhire said. "Moore was really good with filthy stuff and all the guys they brought out threw the ball really well, but weve still got to put the ball in play better than we did the last couple of days, and that really affected the outcomes of games." The Twins struck out 19 times in Wednesday nights 4-3, 13-inning loss. Tampa Bay took a 1-0 lead on Myers broken-bat RBI single in the third. Myers extended the lead to 4-1 with a seventh-inning run-scoring single. The teams started the series finale just over 12 hours after Wednesday nights 4-hour, 47-minute marathon. A number of regulars, including Tampa Bays Ben Zobrist, Desmond Jennings and Yunel Escobar, along with Minnesotas Justin Morneau and Ryan Doumit were not in the starting lineups. Gardenhire said Morneau was sore after playing in Wednesday nights game, but was available off the bench. NOTES: Rays RHP Alex Cobb, struck in the right ear by a liner hit by Kansas Citys Eric Hosmer on June 15, underwent a concussion test Wednesday and feels the results will be positive. He could throw batting practice for the first since getting hurt Sunday. ... The Twins placed LHP Caleb Thielbar on the bereavement list and recalled RHP Michael Tonkin from Triple-A Rochester. It was annouced Tuesday that Thielbar would be leaving the team following the death of his grandmother. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

1 quarter-final loss to Finland. [url=http://www.authenticrangersshopnhl.co
1Guingamp striker Jimmy Briand scored a last-minute goal to snatch a 1-1

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz