om McCartney, 3 Finlay Bealham, 4 Ult

#1 von dasg234 , 02.01.2018 14:24

Michelle Payne, a name synonymous for sticking it to the man, has over the past 12 months defied the odds and created her own path.Payne became a worldwide sensation when she became the first female jockey to win the Melbourne Cup, saluting aboard 100-1 outsider Prince of Penzance, but she gained even more attention with her rogue post-race comments in which she thanked winning trainer Darren Weir for giving her a go in such a chauvinistic sport.I know some of the owners were keen to kick me off, and [senior part-owner] John Richards and Darren stuck strongly with me, Payne said after winning the Race That Stops The Nation. I put in all the effort I could and galloped him all I could because I thought he had what it takes to win the Melbourne Cup. I cant say how grateful I am to them. I want to say to everyone else, get stuffed because women can do anything and we can beat the world.With those words, Payne became more than just a champion jockey; she became a champion for womens rights, a fighter in and out of the saddle.Riding high into 2016, Payne continued to face challenges and opposition within a tough, sporting industry.Payne, 31, suffered a potentially career-ending injury in a race fall in May this year, when she was rushed for surgery to repair her torn pancreas before spending weeks in hospital.That injury and the possibility of becoming a diabetic prompted calls for her retirement, most notably from the owners of Prince of Penzance, but the Victorian trailblazer would not be stopped and she returned to the saddle just five months later to create history once again.Returning in September, she became one of three people granted a dual licence to ride and train her own horses and she made history in October when she became the first person in Victoria to ride a runner she trains at Group level.But one year on from her amazing Melbourne Cup feat little has changed from the racing world with Payne riding in just six races during the four day carnival, two on her brothers horses and the third her own horse, Queen of Zealand, while only one woman, Katelyn Mallyon, would race for the Cup.Payne, a country girl with big dreams, doesnt regret what she said after winning the 2015 Melbourne Cup, and her determination, tenaciousness and unflappable faith that touched hearts around Australia resulted in the Ballarat native winning The Don Award presented annually to a sportsperson, who, through their achievements and example over the last 12 months, is considered to have most inspired the nation; the description suits Michelle Payne to a T.Inspired by Michelle Payne and Rogue One. Create a personalized I Rebel image at?irebel.starwars.com.au. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes For Sale . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Air Max Clearance Sale . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.wbm2.com/ . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Nike Air Max Shoes Online . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday.Simon Zebo makes his 100th appearance for Munster as they travel to the Sportsground to take on rivals Connacht, live on Sky Sports. Zebo joins Keith Earls and Darren Sweetnam in the back three, with Sweetnam one of three changes to the side that lost 16-13 to Leinster earlier in the month.Dave OCallaghan makes way for CJ Stander, who moves from No 8 to accommodate the incoming Jack ODonoghue, while Mike Sherry making a return at hooker. Second-placed Connacht have won two of their last three fixtures against Munster, but have never achieved a season double over their neighbours.Connacht were beaten 33-32 by Grenoble in the Challenge Cup quarter-finals last week, and they too have made three changes to their side, with one enforced.With Danie Poolman injured, Matt Healy returns to the left wing while Robbie Henshaw is named at full-back. Academy centre Peter Robb partners Bundee Aki in midfield and the half-back pairing of Shane OLeary and scrum-half Kieran Marmion is retained. With the weather promising to hold up, its set up to be a cracker of a game - the sort of rugby you want to be playing in front of a big crowd at this time of the season. Connacht coach Pat Lam Aly Muldowney packs down next to Ireland international Ultan Dillane in the second row, while Eoin McKeon has recovered from illness to start in the back row with Sean OBrien and No 8 John Muldoon.Jack Carty is in line to make his first appearance since having his spleen removed ten weeks ago as he is named on the bench.Its another big challenge tomorrow bbut were very excited by it, said Connacht coach Pat Lam.ddddddddddddWe have a lot of respect for Munster and what they have achieved. I have no doubt that as a province with huge history and pride they will come here with intensity and focus. Connachts Robbie Henshaw shifts to full-back for the visit of Munster We will need to continue to channel our work ethic and physicality into our team structures to get the valuable points on offer. With the weather promising to hold up, its set up to be a cracker of a game - the sort of rugby you want to be playing in front of a big crowd at this time of the season.Connacht: 15 Robbie Henshaw, 14 Niyi Adeolokun, 13 Bundee Aki, 12 Peter Robb, 11 Matt Healy, 10 Shane OLeary, 9 Kieran Marmion; 1 Denis Buckley, 2 Tom McCartney, 3 Finlay Bealham, 4 Ultan Dillane, 5 Aly Muldowney, 6 Sean OBrien, 7 Eoin McKeon, 8 John Muldoon (c).Replacements: 16 Jason Harris-Wright, 17 Ronan Loughney, 18 JP Cooney, 19 Andrew Browne, 20 James Connolly, 21 John Cooney, 22 Jack Carty, 23 Fionn Carr.Munster: 15 Simon Zebo, 14 Darren Sweetnam, 13 Francis Saili, 12 Rory Scannell, 11 Keith Earls, 10 Johnny Holland, 9 Conor Murray; 1 James Cronin, 2 Mike Sherry, 3 Stephen Archer, 4 Donnacha Ryan, 5 Billy Holland, 6 CJ Stander (c), 7 Tommy ODonnell, 8 Jack ODonoghue.Replacements: 16 Niall Scannell, 17 Dave Kilcoyne, 18 John Ryan, 19 Robin Copeland, 20 Jordan Coghlan, 21 Tomás OLeary, 22 Ian Keatley, 23 Andrew Conway.Watch Connacht take on Munster live on Sky Sports 5 from 7pm this Saturday. Catch all the action for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

ing brand.The former Tigers vice-captain
sets first game, and Jankovic handed it ove

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz