estioned whether Royals third-base coach Mike Jirschele sh

#1 von dasg234 , 31.12.2017 09:59

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Lewis Hamilton beat Max Verstappen to the fastest time during first practice for the Brazilian Grand Prix as championship leader Nico Rosberg had to settle for third.Hamilton set his fastest time on a set of fresh soft tyres midway through the session and was on an even quicker lap on his second attempt before backing off in the middle sector. The slim margin over Verstappen suggests Red Bull has an opportunity to take the fight to Mercedes this weekend, which could be crucial for the championship if Hamilton can win the race with the two Red Bulls in second and third ahead of Rosberg.But Rosberg, who only needs to finish second or third this weekend to stay on track to beat Hamilton to the title, has had strong form in Sao Paulo in recent years and will be looking to the afternoon session to overturn the 0.230s deficit he had to his teammate in the morning. Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo will also be hoping to improve after finishing 0.380s off teammate Verstappen and 0.476s off the best time overall set by Hamilton.Valtteri Bottas was a distant fifth for Williams, 1.2s off the pace, as Ferrari took itself out of the running for the top times by opting not to use the soft tyres during the 90 minute session. Williams and Force India look set for another close battle with Bottas just over a tenth ahead of Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg and 0.189s quicker than teammate Felipe Massa in eighth. The two Ferraris were split by just 0.002s in ninth and tenth as they used the slower medium compound tyre to set times 1.67s off Hamilton. Sebastian Vettel spun off in Interlagos tricky middle sector towards the end of the session, but no obvious damage was done to the car.Carlos Sainz finished the session 11th ahead of teammate Daniil Kvyat, who experienced a puncture midway through the session. Jenson Button led McLaren teammate Fernando Alonso in 13th and 14th, with Romain Grosjean 15th despite admitting he was lost with the set-up of his car towards the end of the session.The Saubers of Felipe Nasr and Marcus Ericsson were 16th and 17th ahead of Manors Esteban Ocon, who was just under a tenth quicker than Jolyon Palmers Renault and teammate Pascal Wehrlein in 19th and 20th. Charles Leclerc was 21st as he drove Esteban Gutierrezs Haas during FP1 while Russian Sergey Sirotkin finished 22nd after an outing in Kevin Magnussens Renault. Wholesale NFL Hoodies . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Cheap NHL Hoodies . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. http://www.cheapnflhoodies.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap MLB Hoodies . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Cheap NBA Hoodies . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. CLEVELAND -- Addison Russell lofted a fly ball in the first inning, and right fielder Lonnie Chisenhall converged with center fielder Tyler Naquin.Probably an easy play in a half-filled ballpark on a hot summer night, the 284-foot fly turned into a disorienting disaster for the Cleveland Indians?on Tuesday night during Game 6 of the World Series.With a loud, raucous crowd packing Progressive Field in hopes of witnessing Clevelands first World Series title since 1948, the ball hung in the air for 5 seconds. Chisenhall pulled up and looked at the onrushing Naquin, who was a few feet behind him.A 25-year-old rookie who made his debut on opening day, Naquin had no chance by then to make the catch. The ball bounced past him for a two-run double, as Anthony Rizzo scored and then Ben Zobrist?--?who bowled over Indians catcher Roberto Perez.The Chicago Cubs?had built a three-run lead before Jake Arrieta threw his first pitch.It counts as a hit, which I was totally stoked, Russell said. I thought that was going to be kind of a routine play.Far from it.Cleveland never recovered, and Chicago coasted to a 9-3 win that forced the World Series to a deciding Game 7.Kind of one of those deals you wish you could take back, Naquin said. Me being the center fielder, I need to take charge on that.Even after the game, the sequence of what happened was unclear. Naquin said both players called for the ball. Chisenhall said neither did.Baseball practice dictates that corner outfielders defer to their teammate in center.Its Naquins ball. He was playing on that side, and hes the center fielder, Indians manager Terry Francona said. I think at the end there, as Lonnie was kind of pulling off, Naquin was yelling, Its yours. You got it.Chisenhall, a 28-year-old converted third baseman in his sixth big league season, appeared to follow protocol.Still, he shouldered the blame.I should have caught that ball. I made the aggressive move on it, Chisenhall said. The balls moving towards me, and somebodys got to catch it. It should have been me.He said he saw me moving towards the ball, and I should have continued my route, and I kind of felt him coming, so I pulled up. But I should have kept going.By the third inning, Chisenhall did take charge and cut in front of Naquin to catch Kris Bryants fly with a runner on as the center fielder slid behind him.ddddddddddddYouve got to catch the ball. You cant let another one drop, so you risk making a collision, Chisenhall said. We talked about it. We were both avid about not letting the ball hit the grass.Chisenhall and Naquin had a long discussion during a pitching change later in the inning, joined by left fielder Coco Crisp. Naquin said he suggested they use their arms as flippers to signal each other.Three pitches later, Russell hit a grand slam off Dan Otero for a seven-run Cubs lead.Naquin, the 15th overall pick in the 2012 amateur draft, hit .296 with 14 home runs and 43 RBIs during the regular season but is 4-for-25 (.160) with two RBIs in the postseason, including a strikeout that left the bases loaded in the fourth on Tuesday night.In the crucible of the World Series, defense can go awry.Last year, the Royals?Alcides Escobar drove the first pitch of the World Series to the left-center warning track, where Mets center fielder Yoenis Cespedes and left fielder Michael Conforto came together. The ball ricocheted off one of Cespedes feet and rolled along the fence, as Escobar sped around the bases for the second inside-the-park homer to lead off a World Series game.A year earlier, San Francisco center fielder Gregor Blanco allowed Kansas City batter?Alex Gordons two-out single to bounce past him for an error that put the potential tying run at third base with two outs in the ninth inning; some questioned whether Royals third-base coach Mike Jirschele should have waved Gordon home. Madison Bumgarner then retired Salvador Perez on a foul out, saving the Giants 3-2 win in Game 7.And with Game 7 in 1968 scoreless in the seventh inning, Detroits Jim Northrup hit a two-on, two-out drive that was misjudged by St. Louis center fielder Curt Flood and fell behind him for a two-run triple. The Tigers held on for a 4-1 victory behind Mickey Lolich, the last pitcher to win three starts in a single World Series.Cleveland ace Corey Kluber will try to match that feat in Game 7 on Wednesday night.Weve just got to win the game tomorrow, Chisenhall said. I think we leave winners, people will remember that. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

oughtry had a steal and layup to secure the win.The Spar
s and losses.Scott received praise from Kupchak last week for his han

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz