r.I just hope I can play some more great t

#1 von dasg234 , 27.12.2017 15:11

NEW YORK -- Shamorie Ponds had 21 points, 10 rebounds, four assists and three steals -- all career highs -- and Marcus LoVett hit five 3-pointers and finished with 23 points to lead St. Johns to a 77-61 win over Binghamton on Monday night.Ponds made 7 of 11, including 4 of 6 from 3-point range, while LoVett hit 9 of 16 from the field.A dunk by Yankuba Sima sparked a 22-4 run, during which St. Johns hit four 3s, that gave the Red Storm (2-0) a 61-41 lead with 11 minutes to play.J.C. Show led Binghamton (1-1) with 12 points on 4-of-13 shooting. The Bearcats made just 22 of 59 (37 percent) from the field and committed 21 turnovers.Kassoum Yakwe had five blocked shots for St. Johns. The Red Storm have hit 11 3-pointers in each of their games this season. Joffrey Lauvergne Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. David Robinson Jersey . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. http://www.spursteamprostore.com/Cheap-George-Gervin-Spurs-Jersey/ . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Custom San Antonio Spurs Jerseys . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Tim Duncan Jersey . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. WUHAN, China -- Playing hr.I just hope I can play some more great ter first match as the No. 1-ranked player in womens tennis, Angelique Kerber dropped the first set before recovering to beat Kristina Mladenovic 6-7 (4), 6-1, 6-4 on Tuesday to reach the third round of the Wuhan Open.Kerber replaced Serena Williams atop the rankings with her run to the U.S. Open title, and then took time off before heading to China to start her Asian swing in Wuhan, where she had a bye in the first round.The 28-year-old German didnt face a breakpoint in the second and third sets as she set up a third-round match against two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova, who cruised to a 6-3, 6-1 win over Elina Svitolina.Mladenovic was playing very well today, especially in the first set, Kerber said. The first match is always tough. But Im happy to be back in China and to have won my first match heree.ddddddddddddNo. 3-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska won eight of the last nine games in a 6-4, 6-1 victory over Ekaterina Makarova to notch her first win in three trips to the Wuhan tournament.Radwanska has had success elsewhere in Asia over the last two seasons, picking up titles in Shenzhen, Tianjin, Tokyo and at the season-ending WTA championships in Singapore last year.I just hope I can play some more great tennis in China, Radwanska said.In other second-round matches, 8th-seeded Madison Keys had a 6-3, 6-4 win over Caroline Garcia, No. 9 Svetlana Kuznetsova beat Madison Brengle, 6-0, 6-4, Yaroslava Shvedova ousted No. 13 Roberta Vinci 7-5, 6-2 and Barbora Strycova rallied to beat Misaki Doi 5-7, 6-0, 6-2. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

second period, the latter short-handed.Game notes Sharks C Tommy Wingels was a scratch despite calling himself good to go af
into the box.With the road team h

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz