NG A RUNTexas had a run taken off the scor

#1 von dasg234 , 26.12.2017 05:25

Buying, selling, or staying put. Thats what Toronto Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos has to decide ahead of MLBs non-waiver trade deadline on Wednesday. At 48-56 and sitting in the basement of the AL East, nine games out of a playoff spot, the Blue Jays appear to be in prime selling mode. But this is a team that entered the year with great expectations, and has a lot of talent throughout the roster. If Anthopoulos is holding out hope for a second half run, he may look to add a piece to kick the team into gear. If thats the route, pitching would likely be the GMs focus. The team has the second worst ERA in the big leagues at 4.35 and has been battling injuries all season (12 different pitchers have started at least one game for the Jays this year.) The asking price for arms is reportedly extremely high, but names like Jake Peavy, Ervin Santana, and Bud Norris are out there to be had. The more realistic route for the Jays is to either stay put or sell. If Anthopoulos thinks the team can regain their contender status for next year with a few off-season moves, he may decide to sit on his hands Wednesday and not make any real decisions until the winter. But if he wants to start the roster tinkering early, he has some names that could net decent gains, particularly in the bullpen with some sell-high candidates. Closer Casey Janssen, Brett Cecil, and Steve Delabar have enjoyed good seasons which could result in a good return. There are some position players that could intrigue other GMs as well, especially if Anthopoulos wants to make bold changes to the roster and put guys like Jose Bautista on the block for the right price. As the non-waiver trade deadline approaches we ask: Should the Toronto Blue Jays be buyers or sellers? Youve heard what weve had to say, now its your turn. As always, its Your! Call. Alex Burrows Jersey . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Christopher Tanev Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. http://www.thecanuckshockeystore.com/Canucks-Ryan-Miller-Adidas-Jersey/ . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Markus Naslund Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Alexander Mogilny Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. ARLINGTON, Texas -- The way the Texas Rangers are hitting, they can win even when their best starting pitcher struggles.Texas rallied from a four-run deficit on Friday night to beat the Oakland Athletics 7-6 on Jonathan Lucroys two-run single with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning.The Rangers reduced their magic number for clinching the AL West to six after Seattles 6-0 loss to Houston.Lucroy hit a ground ball inside third base to drive in pinch-runners Delino DeShields and Joey Gallo, who had stolen second base when Rougned Odor struck out. Carlos Beltrans one-out double began the winning rally.I had the big hit, Lucroy said. Look, I was 1 for 5 and I came up to hit with runners in scoring position. I was able to sneak one past the third baseman.Ryan Madson (5-6) had his seventh blown save in 37 chances. He faced five batters, all averaging .280 or better.As far as the depth of the lineup and the guys on the bench too, theyre as good as there is in the league, especially with the additions theyve made, Oakland manager Bob Melvin said.The in-season additions included Beltran and Lucroy.(Madson) strikes out Odor, whos a great hitter in big situations, Melvin said. There were runners on base, but once he got Odor, I thought we were going to win the game.Sam Dyson (2-2), the Rangers fourth pitcher, got the win.Oakland built a 6-2 lead against Cole Hamels on home runs by Khris Davis and Brett Eibner, who drove in four runs.Davis homer was his 38th of the season, his eighth in 14 games against Texas and his third against Hamels in only seven at-bats.Hamels allowed six earned runs in six innings. In his last four starts, hes 0-1 with a 10.50 ERA in 18 innings pitched.Hamels walked three batters. His 75 walks are the most in the Americcan League this season.dddddddddddd He has allowed more than three earned runs in three of his last four starts.The story of the night is not Cole Hamels, Rangers manager Jeff Banister said. The story of the night is that he needed our offense today, and they delivered.Texas came back with two runs in the sixth on Adrian Beltres double and a run-scoring single by Mitch Moreland. Carlos Gomez, another in-season acquisition, led off the seventh with a homer.It was the Rangers seventh walk-off win this season, and Lucroys fifth career game-ending hit. The Rangers lead the major leagues with a franchise-record eight wins when trailing after eight innings.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: RF Shin-Soo Choo, on the disabled list since Aug. 16 with a broken left forearm, will begin swinging a bat, but no date has been established for his return. ... RHP Tony Barnette (strained left oblique) is not expected to pitch until the final week of the season.ERASING A RUNTexas had a run taken off the scoreboard in the third inning. With the bases loaded and one out, Ian Desmond hit a slow grounder to shortstop Marcus Semien. Desmond reached first base as Mitch Moreland crossed home plate. However, Desmond was called out because Carlos Gomez slid wide of second base to hit second baseman Joey Wendle.BELTRAN PASSES GEHRIGCarlos Beltrans two doubles gave him 535 for his career, passing Lou Gehrig for 38th in major league history.UP NEXTAthletics: Rookie RHP Raul Alcantara (0-1, 7.27) will start the second game of the three-game series on Saturday.Rangers: RHP Yu Darvish (5-4, 3.28) is scheduled to pitch for Texas Saturday on seven days rest. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

hat it was only an 18-man field
he top of the league in rushing.They sti

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz