he top of the league in rushing.They sti

#1 von dasg234 , 26.12.2017 05:25

David Hayes has a couple of Derbys in mind for First Amendment who will face his biggest test when he makes his city debut at Flemington.First Amendment broke his maiden over 1600m at Ballarat on November 21 at his fourth start and while Hayes admits the gelding faces a big step up in Saturdays Cafe Adamo Handicap over the same distance, he is keen to see how he measures up.Hes a nice moving horse and he couldnt have won his maiden more impressively, Hayes said.He was unlucky the start before.Its a big step up in class here on the weekend but I think hell be pretty competitive from a good gate (in barrier three).Hayes has the Listed Tasmanian Derby (2200m) in Hobart in mind for First Amendment in early February while another Derby could be on the radar later in the season.Im hoping hes an SA Derby style of horse, Hayes said.The Group One South Australian Derby is over 2500m in May.First Amendment is at $26 with the talented Galaxy Raider the even-money favourite in the field of eight ahead of Dollar For Dollar at $3.70.Hayes believes Hell Or Highwater can continue her winning form in Saturdays Hollywood Nails Handicap (1700m) where she will be chasing her fourth win from her past five starts.Hell Or Highwater worked across to lead at her most recent start at Moonee Valley over 1600m in a mares benchmark-84 and held her rivals at bay to win by a length.Shes just racing really well, Hayes said.I can see her sitting up on the pace and grabbing the race by the scruff of the neck. The 1700 metres is a slight query but shes fit.If she won well we would probably look for one more similar mares race before backing off her.I think she might be a nice mare to train for black type races in Adelaide next preparation.Hayes, who trains in partnership with his son Ben and nephew Tom Dabernig, has fillies Cardenas and Bella Ava as chances in the Dorevitch Pathology Charity Plate (1200m).Hayes said Cardenas was on trial for the $2 million Magic Millions 3YO Guineas (1400m) at the Gold Coast in January.The stable also has two chances in the Western Health First Response Pharmacy Cup (1400m) with Tashbeeh at $5.50 while multiple stakes-placed stablemate Metaphorical is at $11.Both could go on to the Lord Stakes on Boxing Day after Saturday. Cheap Zambia Soccer Jerseys . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Womens Zambia Jerseys . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. http://www.cheapzambiajerseys.com/ .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Replica Zambia Jerseys . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Zambia Jerseys From China .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. AUBURN, Ala. -- The Auburn offense looked like its old self for at least one game.The quarterbacks were running for nice gains, the tailbacks were churning out yards and all that rushing success translated to big numbers on the scoreboard. That performance in a 51-14 romp over Arkansas State resurrected the formula thats generated the most success for past Gus Malzahn offenses.Of course, it remains to be seen if Auburn can keep it up against stiffer defenses, starting Saturday night against No. 17 Texas A&M.Auburn ran for 462 yards against the Sun Belt Conference team, fourth-most in school history. More importantly for the Tigers might have been how some of those yards were generated.Quarterback Sean White and backup John Franklin III combined for 130 yards on the ground. Whites 60 yards nearly doubled his 2015 total, giving opposing defenses something else to watch out for.I thought that was a big factor that he had some rushing yards, Malzahn said Tuesday. We talked about that in the offseason, that were at our best when our quarterback is a running threat. The fact that he had 60 yards rushing, I thought that was very good and that will help us moving forward. Thats kind of got to be the mindset.Franklin, a junior college transfer, is a speedy threat as a runner but has only attempted one pass. Whites running ability hasnt been on display all that much, but hes hoping to change that.The defense definitely has to respect me running and its something I feel like I havent been able to show, he said. I showed it a little bit this game and I think thats something I have to do all year.Forcing a defensee to be wary of him taking off running can help create more running room for the tailbacks.ddddddddddddKerryon Johnson (124 yards) and Kamry Petway (152), who didnt have a carry in the opener against No. 2 Clemson, both had big games.The performance was a big turnaround from the opener with Clemson, when Auburn was held to 87 yards on the ground. It remains to be seen which game will be closer to the norm.Malzahn has thrived with running quarterbacks like Cam Newton (when the Tigers coach was offensive coordinator) and Nick Marshall. The Tigers became the first Southeastern Conference team to lead the nation in rushing behind Tre Mason and Marshall in 2013. That team won the league title and made the national championship game.Since then, Auburns ground game fell to 13th and then 35th nationally, and the win totals decreased along with it.Thanks to the big game against Arkansas State, the Tigers moved back to the top of the league in rushing.They still havent done it against a Power 5 team. Johnson has had two solid games and totaled 218 yards and three touchdowns after moving into the starting job with the defection of three other tailbacks.The 6-foot, 240-pound Pettway didnt have a carry last season or in the first game. He converted from fullback in the spring and had a 64-yard ramble among his 15 carries against Arkansas State.I just knew I was going to like running the ball again, Pettway said.Ditto for the Tigers.---AP college football website: collegefootball.ap.org Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

NG A RUNTexas had a run taken off the scor
t hole.With his storming finish and his nearest opp

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz