WASHINGTON -- With Rudy Gay gone via trade, the Toronto Raptors know they need a true team effort to keep winning games. [url=ht

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.12.2017 04:49

WASHINGTON -- With Rudy Gay gone via trade, the Toronto Raptors know they need a true team effort to keep winning games. Lance Stephenson Jersey . Compiling a season-high 29 assists -- led by Kyle Lowrys 11 -- and getting 17 or more points apiece from four players -- led by DeMar DeRozans 20 -- the Atlantic Division-leading Raptors won for the fifth time in a row Friday night, beating the Washington Wizards 101-88. "They are trusting each other," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. "Nobody has an ego, thinking they should get X number of shots. When one guy is down, the next guy picks him up. Everybody is cheering for each other." Patrick Patterson scored Torontos last 11 points of the third quarter, when the Raptors outscored the Wizards 36-16 to blow open a game that was tied with less than a minute left in the first half. Patterson finished with 18 points. The Raptors have won nine of 11 games since Dec. 13, when most of the players acquired from the Kings in the deal that shipped Gay to Sacramento made their debuts with Toronto. That group includes Patterson, along with Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons and Chuck Hayes. "We got workers," Lowry said after outplaying Wizards point guard John Wall, who had 11 points and six assists, zero in the second half. "We are very unselfish." Across the way, Wizards coach Randy Wittman sounded quite the opposite note, saying he was "shocked" and "very disappointed" by how his team played on a night it drew boos from the home fans. "We had creep in, for the first time in a long time, more selfish play than weve had. We cant play that way. Weve proven over the last couple years we cant play that way," Wittman said. "Getting concerned with, Why am I coming out? How many minutes am I getting? How many shots am I getting? Rather than: What is the team doing? ... Were not good enough to do it that way." Asked whether he figures his players will learn from the loss, Wittman made reference to the cold snap that hit the East Coast and replied: "I hope its a smack in the face. I hope its 20 degrees below zero and they get smacked in the face outside with that, too. Maybe thatll wake them up, too." Wall scored a season-high 37 in a loss at Toronto on Nov. 22, but on Friday had his streak of scoring at least 20 points end after eight games. He disagreed with Wittmans assessment. "I dont see that at all. I think were playing the right way. Were playing as a team. You cant say that," Wall said. "We tried to move the ball, we tried to do the right thing, but shots werent falling," Wall added, then credited Torontos defensive play, adding: "We didnt have enough space tonight. You couldnt penetrate if you wanted to. You couldnt get open shots." Washington came in on a five-game winning streak against Eastern Conference opponents but had all sorts of problems on offence against Toronto and wound up making only 41.5 per cent of its field-goal attempts -- a hard-to-believe 18.8 per cent in the third quarter. "At times, it looked like we didnt want to play," forward Trevor Booker said. "Its pretty embarrassing, especially when they started booing us." Next for the Raptors come games against the elite of the East: at Miami on Sunday, and at Indiana on Tuesday. "You can tell that we just go out there and have fun and play with one another," DeRozan said. "We dont care who scores the ball." Notes: Wizards F Trevor Ariza was ejected with 6:08 left in the third quarter after complaining about a charging call. ... Toronto F Tyler Hansbrough sat out the game with a sprained left ankle. The team said he aggravated it during the teams win against Indiana on Wednesday. ... The Raptors sent rookie G Dwight Buycks to the NBA D-League. He appeared in only 12 of Torontos first 30 games this season, averaging 3.4 points, 1.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists in 10.1 minutes. Domantas Sabonis Jersey .Y. -- Kristen Gillman rallied to win the U. T. J. Leaf Jersey . Modin, 36, tallied seven goals and three assists in 36 games with the Thrashers this season. The Sundsvall, Sweden, native has posted 232 goals and 230 assists in 894 career NHL games with Toronto, Tampa Bay, Columbus, Los Angeles and Atlanta and has appeared in 57 post-season contests, helping the Lightning capture the 2004 Stanley Cup Championship. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers.com/al-jefferson-pacers-jersey/ . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile.CHICAGO -- The special teams have been awful. The faceoff circle has been a huge problem. Patrick Kane, Marian Hossa and Patrick Sharp have combined for one goal for the Chicago Blackhawks. The defending Stanley Cup champions are in big trouble in the Western Conference final, down 3-1 to the rolling Los Angeles Kings. But the Blackhawks are back at home for Game 5 on Wednesday night, and have dug out of similar trouble before. "Just looking to win Game 5," coach Joel Quenneville said after the Blackhawks arrived back in Chicago on Tuesday afternoon. "Thats it. Get the momentum back and go from there." The previous time this series was in Chicago, the Kings seized the momentum with a five-goal third period in a 6-2 victory in Game 2. It carried right over to a pair of impressive victories in Los Angeles that moved the Kings to the brink of their second Stanley Cup Final in three seasons. Los Angeles has shredded Chicagos penalty-kill unit for five goals in its past 10 chances, while holding the Blackhawks to one power-play goal in their past 11 opportunities. Anze Kopitar and the Kings have won 58 per cent (106 of 184) of the faceoffs during the win streak, taking the puck-possession Blackhawks out of their game. "Its one of the things you look at with young centermen is how are they on faceoffs and are they working to improve on it," Los Angeles coach Darryl Sutter said. "Its a special skill. Its one of those stats in hockey when you say youre 50 per cent, you know, if that was us in school, wed be going again." The Kings big advantage against the Blackhawks is a far cry from the beginning of the playoffs, when they lost their first three games against San Jose. But they rallied past the Sharks in seven games, and then eliminated Anaheim after falling behind 3-2 in that series. The twin rallies could help against Chicago. Los Angelees, which won the Stanley Cup in 2012, knows how important it is to quickly close out a team such as the Blackhawks while they are struggling. Joe Young Jersey. "Were expecting their best," Kings centre Trevor Lewis said. "Theyre back at home now. Were expecting them to come out hard. I mean, theyre defending Cup champions. I dont think theyre going to give up by any means." A year ago, the Blackhawks were down 3-1 to the Red Wings in the second round when they headed home for Game 5. Andrew Shaw then had two goals in a 4-1 victory that sparked a series-saving winning streak for Chicago. The Blackhawks also lost their first three games in the first round against Vancouver in 2011, and got all the way back to a 2-1 overtime loss in Game 7. They are drawing on those experiences for this series, while acknowledging the surging Kings are an entirely different problem. "Were looking forward to getting out there tomorrow night," defenceman Brent Seabrook said. "I know the guys were being upbeat on the plane this morning, at breakfast this morning. Were looking forward to getting out there tomorrow and trying to get some momentum back and start feeling good about ourselves again." Seabrook and defensive partner Duncan Keith had one of their worst games of the season in Monday nights 5-2 loss. Keith had a turnover that led to a Marian Gaborik goal, and Seabrook struggled on Chicagos penalty-kill unit. "I (have) got to be better. Doesnt just start with a penalty kill. Its every facet of the game," Seabrook said. "We all got to be out there doing the things that are going to make us win the game. "I think some things happened last game that are uncharacteristic, but at the same time you have to give L.A. credit. Theyre forcing us into different situations. We (have) got to be better and we will be better." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

The three players named in the Miami Dolphins bullying report will be evaluated by medical professionals and must complete treat
SHANGHAI - Olympic and world champion figure skater Yuzuru Hanyu of Japan will make his long-awaited return to the ice in his se

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz