s in all competitions for the club. "Im excited to sign for a f

#1 von dasg234 , 01.12.2017 05:41

SAN DIEGO -- Padres?general manager A.J. Preller said Wednesday that 10 teams have inquired about San Diego players since his 30-day suspension ended, including one that wanted to make a trade, a signal that his ability to deal with other clubs wasnt damaged by the unprecedented punishment.Preller was suspended by Major League Baseball without pay on Sept. 15 for failing to disclose medical information when All-Star lefty Drew Pomeranz was traded to the Boston Red Sox in July.The GM said there was no intent to deceive the Red Sox or other teams the Padres made deals with, but rather, a misunderstanding of baseballs medical reporting system and where the team was storing information on players. He said that was partly due to changing head trainers in the offseason, with the new trainer starting work shortly before spring training started.The discipline stemming from Major League Baseball, from our standpoint they felt like our medical record-keeping wasnt in line with some guidelines from an administrative standpoint, Preller said during an hour-long interview with three writers. I think from an integrity, intent standpoint, at no point in time for myself or anyone in baseball operations was there an intent to deceive, or an integrity question. I think Commissioner Manfred in his ruling stated that, that it wasnt about that. It was about the administrative side of things. Thats something were going to be very committed to correcting and making sure that obviously will not happen again.Preller vowed the Padres will be industry leaders and best in class in medical reporting standards.Whatever the minimum standards are for Major League Baseball, were going to be way far above that, he said. Its a small league and everything like that, and youve got a lot of relationships. Overall, the sense I have from other clubs and other teams is that theres a trust factor and I think were going to make sure were setting up a structure to make sure other teams feel that.I feel confident that were going to be able to make moves and deals with other clubs, he added.Preller was hired in August 2014 and quickly gained a reputation as a wheeler-dealer. He made a dizzying run of deals the following offseason. After that win-now approach with veteran players failed, Preller almost as quickly shifted into a deep rebuilding mode.Weve made a lot of (trades), and I think the idea of deals is to help both sides, Preller said. I think weve got to make sure that from our trade process standpoint that basically when we get through that process, both sides understand exactly whats been presented.After Preller was suspended, there were reports that the Padres were keeping medical information on players in two separate files, one for industry use and the other for internal use.The Red Sox and other teams that made deals with the Padres said important information that should have been made available wasnt.From our standpoint, it was a situation where it wasnt that we had two different sets of information. It was where you go to store the information, Preller said. From an MLB guideline standpoint, it should be in a certain area of the Sutton EMR medical reporting system. Thats what we have to make sure is stored exactly the way MLB will put out their guidelines or future minimal standards. Weve already done that.Going forward, it starts with education and communication. It starts from a leadership standpoint, myself, making it a priority. The focus a lot of times on the baseball side is acquiring players, developing players, building a culture, but its got to be on the administrative side as well. Thats the area -- I think we have very capable people in the front office. I think were going to continue to bolster that and find some people that thats their focus every single day. Knicks Jerseys Outlet . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Wholesale Knicks Jerseys . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. http://www.cheapknicksjerseyschina.com/ .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Authentic Knicks Jerseys . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Womens Knicks Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. TORONTO -- Toronto FC acquired midfielder Michael Thomas from Sporting Kansas City on Tuesday for a second-round pick in the 2015 MLS SuperDraft. The 25-year-old Thomas played in seven MLS matches for Kansas City. He also made two starts in U.S. Open Cup competitions, including a 3-0 victory in the quarter-finals of last years championship run. Thomas grew up in nearby Olathe, Kan., and was a star at St. Thomas Aquinas High School before playing his college soccer at Notre Dame. He began his pro career in Sweden. Sporting KC acquired Thomass rights from the San Jose Earthquakes and signed him on January 18, 2012. "Michael is a solid player who our coaches have had their eye on for some time," Toronto FC president and general manager Kevin Payne said in a statement. "Hes versatile and athletic and will be an important part of TFC for some years to come." Also Tuesday, Toronto signed Scottissh international defender Steven Caldwell following the expiration of his loan agreement.dddddddddddd "Steven has done a great job in anchoring our defence since arriving on loan, and hes been a terrific influence in the locker-room," Payne said. "Were very pleased that hell be with us for this and the next two seasons." Caldwell, 32, has started in six matches for Toronto FC since joining on loan from Birmingham City F.C. on May 7. He spent the past two seasons with Birmingham where he made 90 appearances and scored two goals in all competitions for the club. "Im excited to sign for a fantastic club," Caldwell said in a statement. "I hope to help achieve the success that I believe is coming in the not too distant future." Caldwell has earned 12 caps for the Scottish National team to date. He made his debut on April 25, 2001 in a 1-1 draw away to Poland. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

k very good. There has been plans to do surger
contact and ran wide, with Massa suffering a puncture a cou

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz