push to make the Sprint Cup playoff

#1 von dasg234 , 30.11.2017 14:57

BAGNERES-DE-LUCHON, France -- Before launching his downhill attack, Chris Froome landed a left jab -- to a spectators face.Thats what happened when a fan wearing the yellow shirt of Colombias national soccer team and a yellow wig got too close to Froome during Saturdays eighth stage of the Tour de France.I have absolutely nothing against the Colombian fans. I think theyre fantastic. They bring great (spirit) to the race. But this guy in particular was running right next to my handlebars, Froome said after winning the stage and taking the yellow jersey with a successful solo attack from the top of the days final climb in the Pyrenees.He had a flag that was flying out behind him and it was just getting dangerous so I pushed him away, the defending champion added. I lashed out and pushed him away.The spectator was supporting Froomes main rival, two-time Tour runner-up Nairo Quintana of Colombia.Its fantastic having so many fans out on the road but please, dont try and run with the riders, Froome said. It gets really dangerous for the guys behind you.Tour spokesman Fabrice Tiano said the race jury had met and decided to fine Froome 200 Swiss francs ($203) for inappropriate behavior.The incident appeared to motivate Froome, who left Quintana and the other leading contenders behind on the way down from the Col de Peyresourde.Aiming for his third Tour win, Froome established a 23-second lead over Quintana in the overall standings.Entering the descent of the Peyresourde, I took a bottle of water to refresh myself. Froome profited from that move to take a chance into the downhill and open a gap, Quintana said. I hesitated for a couple of seconds and he was gone.(Teammate) Alejandro (Valverde) went flat out to chase that move, but it wasnt enough, Quintana added. Those are seconds I hope wont decide the race. The teammates were perfect, but at the end it was a mistake from myself.Froomes audacious downhill attack will surely gain him the respect of more fans.Previously known as a more calculating rider who slowly wore down his opponents without any surprise moves, he constantly faced doping accusations en route to winning last years Tour.During one stage in 2015, a spectator yelling doper! hurled a cup of urine at Froome.I have no doubt people out there will already be calculating my VAM (velocity ascended meters per hour) going down that last climb, and saying that it was off the charts, Froome said sarcastically, flashing a wide smile.Ive never won a stage like that, Froome added, turning serious again. It really did feel like just taking the race home and enjoying it.---AP Sports Writer Samuel Petrequin contributed to this report.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf Air Max 97 Undefeated Blanche . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.airmaxenlignepascher.fr/nike-air-max-1/air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-39-wt/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Air Max 97 Homme Silver . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Speed Trainer Balenciaga Homme . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Friday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. A full Olympic Digest has been sent. All times EDT:- NEW ORLEANS -- The NBA has decided to hold the 2017 All-Star Game in New Orleans, a person familiar with the decision tells The Associated Press.- RIO DE JANIERO -- U.S swimmer Ryan Lochte has apologized for his behavior surrounding a late-night incident at a Rio de Janeiro gas station, saying he should have been more careful and candid about how he described what happened.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- For his final act at the Olympics, Usain Bolt heads to the track as the headliner on a Jamaican relay team looking for its third straight gold medal. If they win it, Bolt will finish 9 for 9 over his career. Race starts 10:35 p.m.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- The U.S. mens basketball team tries to move within a victory of a third straight gold medal when it faces Spain, the team it beat in two tense finals in the last two Olympics. Game starts 2:30 p.m.- ARLINGTON, Texas -- Tony Romo is expected to make his preseason debut in the exhibition home opener for the Dallas Cowboys. Ryan Tannehill and the Miami Dolphins are set for Round 2 a week after a tepid start for the first-team offense. Game starts 8 p.m.- Other preseason NFL games: New York Jets at Washington, 7:30 p.m.; Arrizona at San Diego, 9 p.ddddddddddddm.- JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan and city officials break ground on the second phase of a $90 million upgrade to EverBank Field, which will be called Dailys Place. The new complex adjacent to the stadium will feature an amphitheater and an indoor practice facility.- BALTIMORE -- Wade Miley makes his fourth start for the Baltimore Orioles and will be seeking his first victory in a matchup against the Houston Astros, who have lost five in a row. Game starts 7:05 p.m.- MASON, Ohio -- Angelique Kerber tries to reach the semifinals of the Western & Southern Open and stay on track to surpass Serena Williams for the No. 1 ranking. Andy Murray is the top player left in the mens bracket.- BRISTOL, Tenn. -- Break time is over. With four races left before the championship chase, the push to make the Sprint Cup playoffs is on at Bristol Motor Speedway.- LONG POND, Pa. -- Juan Pablo Montoya finds himself in an unusual place as the IndyCar Series returns to Pocono Raceway. With four races left in the season, hes not the man to beat and plans to be a team player as Penske teammates Simon Pagenaud and Will Power try to make it a two-man race. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

ers took over as their starting riers took over as their starting ri
athan Adrian has every intention of adding to his

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz