PHILADELPHIA -- Welcome back, R. [url=http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Mitchell-Schwartz-Elite-Jer sey/]Mitchell Schwartz

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 10.10.2017 08:22

PHILADELPHIA -- Welcome back, R. Mitchell Schwartz Jersey .J. Umberger. The Philadelphia Flyers acquired Umberger and a fourth-round pick in the 2015 draft from the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for Scott Hartnell on Monday. Umberger makes a return to the Flyers after spending the past six seasons with Columbus. Last season, Umberger had 18 goals and 16 assists in 74 games to help the Blue Jackets reach the playoffs. "Hes a versatile player, a good skater, a good two-way player," Flyers general manager Ron Hextall said. "He plays all three positions and can kill penalties. He is an attractive guy for us moving forward." The Flyers also made another move, signing centre Brayden Schenn to a multi-year contract. Umberger began his NHL career with the Flyers in 2005-06 and had 49 goals and 67 assists in 228 games over three seasons from 2005-2008. He was traded to Columbus on June 20, 2008, after helping the Flyers reach the Eastern Conference finals that spring with 10 goals and five assists in 17 playoff games. "It was apparent that the team was ready to play the younger guys here," Umberger said. "Last few years they got some great young talent and the young guys deserved to play. Some are waiting to come in next year. It was understandable and from a business side." Umberger gives the Flyers some cap relief. He has three years left on his contract at $4.6 million per year while Hartnell has five years remaining at $4.75 million per. The popular Hartnell appeared in 517 games for the Flyers over seven seasons with 157 goals and 169 assists. He was acquired from Nashville on June 18, 2007. "He has hockey left in him," Hextall said. "Versatility, length of contract, and speed are the main points we thought about here." Schenn had a career high in points (41), goals (20) and assists (21) in 82 games this past season. The Blue Jackets made another move by re-signing backup goalie Curtis McElhinney to a one-year extension. He was 10-11-1 with a 2.78 goals-against-average, .909 save percentage and two shutouts in a career-high 28 games last season, his first with Columbus. Travis Kelce Jersey . New York City FC introduced Frank Lampard in Brooklyn on Thursday after signing the 36-year-old former Chelsea midfielder to a two-year contract. Bennie Logan Jersey . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Eric-Berry-Elite-Jersey/ . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand.DENVER - Paul Stastny didnt get the welcome home he hoped for but he got the win.T.J. Oshie scored from the slot at 1:03 of overtime and the St. Louis Blues beat the Colorado Avalanche 3-2 on Saturday night.Kevin Shattenkirk had a goal and an assist and defenceman Alex Pietrangelo also scored for the Blues, who have won four straight and gave Stastny a win in his return to Denver.It was good to get that first game (back in Colorado) out of the way, Stastny said.Stastny was back for the first time since signing a four-year deal with St. Louis in the off-season. He spent his first eight seasons in Colorado and left ranked eighth in franchise history with 458 points.Despite suffering through lean years with the Avalanche, Stastny didnt receive a warm welcome from the fans. He was booed when he stepped on the ice for his first shift and the first few times he touched the puck. He didnt register a point.I heard Blues, Stastny said with a laugh. You know how it is. I think if you know me you wouldnt do it. I think its just an emotional Saturday night, so it wasnt surprising. A part of you always expects the worst. It was just different. I think after that first period I kind of settled in.Blues goalie Jake Allen finished with 23 saves.St. Louis dominated for most of the game but couldnt get the winner until overtime. Goalie Calvin Pickard stopped Alexander Steen on several chances in the second and third periods.When we were up 2-1 we really had opportunities to salt it away and it kind of came back to haunt us, Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said. We had five or six great chances to really build a big lead.They got the winner when Barret Jackman fed Oshie in the slot, and the big centre beat Pickard with a shot over the goalies glove. Cairo Santos Jersey. .Its something Ive worked on in practice. Just catching it and try to catch that far side, Oshie said. It didnt get there quick but it ended up getting there eventually for the game-winner. It was a great pass by Jacks. He looked across and waited until I jumped in the hole and it was perfect timing.Erik Johnson had both Colorado goals and Gabriel Landeskog had two assists for the slumping Avalanche, who have lost five of six. Pickard finished with 39 saves.It was fun, Johnson said. Any time you can contribute its even more fun. Id trade those two goals to get a win tonight.It was Johnsons first career two-goal game, and it came against his former team. His first one, on a power play, came on a slap shot from the point and gave Colorado a 1-0 lead with 5:59 left in the opening period.His second one, with 1:24 left in the second period, tied the game at 2-all.I got a nice pass from (Nate Guenin) on the 3-on-2 rush and picked my spot on the blocker side, Johnson said.In between, the Blues scored twice. Shattenkirk, who was part of the trade that sent Johnson to Colorado, tied it with a power-play goal just 1:22 after Colorado scored.Pietrangelo gave the Blues a 2-1 lead at 8:16 of the second period with a high shot from the point.NOTES: The Avalanche reassigned C Paul Carey and D Karl Stollery to Lake Erie of the AHL. ... Shattenkirk leads the NHL with 16 power-play points. ... Colorado centre Marc-Andre Cliche returned to the lineup after missing five games with an oblique injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

DETROIT -- Max Scherzer could have probably pitched one more inning after breezing through the first eight. [url=http://www.thec
OAKLAND, Calif. [url=http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Ryan-Quigley-Vikings-Jers ey/]Ryan Quigley Jersey[/url] . -- The G

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de