Why do I need a Сhina VPN?

#1 von polata , 12.02.2020 13:02

Why do I need a VPN?
A VPN is required to implement various functions. Here are the most basic.

Remote access.
VPN appeared because of the need for remote and secure access to private networks. This technology is often used in enterprises with multiple branches or a large number of freelance employees. This is still true today, as millions of people use VPNs provided by companies to access internal networks and servers.

Privacy and security in the network.
Users quickly understood the principle of VPN technology, which has huge advantages in terms of privacy and security.

Not all VPN services offer the same set of services. If you chose one of the leading companies in the paid services segment (for example, ProtonVPN or ExpressVPN), you should pay attention to the following:

Encryption: almost all commercial VPN services encrypt your web traffic data. This means that your information cannot be read by hackers or malicious applications.
Hidden IP address: for outsiders, your computer's address is the IP address of the VPN servers. Many companies collect huge amounts of data based on IP addresses, so hiding your IP will increase your anonymity.
No logs: some VPNs with a strong reputation do not keep logs based on the data of your stay in the network. This means that if one of the government agencies comes for information — they will have nothing to be happy about. Keep in mind, however, that not all VPN services do not store logs.
The bypass locks.
Blocking on the Internet is a phenomenon that is already widespread. VPN allows you to bypass blocking of resources in the network. The tunnel we discussed earlier provides the ability to access blocked resources.

polata

RE: Why do I need a Сhina VPN?

#2 von Jojo90 , 13.02.2020 14:16

Controversial VPN feature: It can be used to anonymously bypass government censorship. Whether or not you agree with censorship on the Internet, it’s an undeniable fact that certain websites are legally blocked, and in almost every country the government blocks some websites. In the meantime, VPN gives its users the ability to stay online undetected, which Recently, much has been said in European news when Dutch police confiscated 2 PerfectPrivacy VPN server servers without official explanation.

Jojo90

#3 von Hanin78 , 13.02.2020 14:44

However, it should be noted that when combining networks via the Internet, the question immediately arises of the security of data transmission, so there was a need to create mechanisms to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the transmitted information. Networks built on the basis of such mechanisms are called VPNs.

Hanin78

#4 von Jojo90 , 13.02.2020 15:22

Often, the heads of IT departments are faced with the question: which protocol to choose for building a corporate VPN? The answer is not obvious since each approach has both pros and cons. We will try to conduct and identify when it is necessary to apply topvpn.tw. As can be seen from the analysis of the characteristics of these protocols, they are not interchangeable and can function both separately and in parallel, determining the functional features of each of the implemented VPNs.

Jojo90

#5 von Armen , 13.02.2020 21:10

If you ignored the installation advice before crossing the border, you can go to Macau or Hong Kong, there is a connection, you can ask to connect to someone else’s VPN, it is for all tourists or businessmen. Or ask friends to register you and send the installation file just not to Gmail because without VPN and it will not work.

Armen

#6 von Sokol , 13.02.2020 21:44

This VPN is compatible with a range of platforms and devices including routers. Thanks to the browser extension, you can also configure the application directly from the browser, which is even more convenient. Add to this an honest approach to business and ExpressVPN will become the undisputed leader.

Sokol

#7 von siyun , 09.03.2020 07:41

I read an article before at vpn taiwan, maybe it can help you.

siyun  
siyun

#8 von vanejones , 24.04.2020 20:25

I recommend not choosing Chinese vpn servers they are very slow

vanejones  
vanejones

How To Make More Ketopower Boost By Doing Less
How do I set up a 外国VPN on Windows 10 Mobile?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz