NASHVILLE -- Jake Locker is back on the field with the Tennessee Titans -- a couple of weeks ahead of the schedule doctors esti

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.10.2019 05:23

NASHVILLE -- Jake Locker is back on the field with the Tennessee Titans -- a couple of weeks ahead of the schedule doctors estimated for his return from an injured right foot. Adidas Human Race Nederland . The quarterback said Tuesday that he pushed hard to give himself every chance to learn a new offence before the season starts. "With it being a new system, I want to run plays behind centre as often and as much as I can before we take our first snap of the season," Locker said. "And I want the guy son the team to know it means something to me. Im not just taking a break because I can. Im going to do everything I can to be on the field, and hopefully it helps create a culture that were all going to work that way." Locker took part in his first team drills Tuesday since suffering a Lisfranc injury to his right foot Nov. 10, which cost him the final seven games of the season. He has missed 14 of his first 32 starts and now is busy learning a third offence in four seasons with a coaching change. Locker had to watch the voluntary three-day minicamp in April, and his personal target had been being on the field for this final stage of the off-season. He said he felt really good moving around. Locker expects to deal with some stiffness and soreness now that hes finally back on the field for the organized team activities. He is experimenting with different shoes right now to find the right fit. "Barring any setbacks, I hope to keep moving forward," Locker said. This is a crucial season for Locker. The 10th overall draft pick in 2010 is heading into the final season of his rookie contract after the Titans decided not to pick up his fifth-year option. New coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Ruston Webster both have endorsed Locker as their starter repeatedly, but the pressure now is on the quarterback to stay on the field and win. Locker was good when he was on the field in 2013, completing a career-best 60.7 per cent of his passes. He also had twice as many touchdowns (eight) as interceptions (four). But he was only started seven games, winning four. The Titans have tried to protect themselves by bringing in veteran Charlie Whitehurst, who knows Whisenhunts offence very well, to back up Locker. They also drafted Zach Mettenberger of LSU in the sixth round. Whisenhunt said its a credit to Locker for working hard and now they must see him continue that progress off the first day. "A good assessment the first day is how they handle the terminology going into the huddle, and he did a nice job with that," Whisenhunt said. "Hes been working at it a couple of weeks now, but just the way hes been studying, the way hes working out I really like that. Theres no substitute for getting the work on the field. But even seeing some of the drills today youre seeing him make progress (with) his footwork, some of his progressions so Im excited about that." Tight end Delanie Walker said Locker was putting the ball on target. "Its always good to see your starting quarterback out there running the offence for us, especially in team and seven-on-seven," Walker said. "But it didnt surprise me. Thats Jake. Hes a fighter. Hes going to be out there. Hes going compete. Hes a leader, and that shows leadership. Its good to have Jake out there throwing the ball to us just to get the timing down." Adidas y3 Nederland . On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Kopen .Y. -- The New York Islanders were merely content with a lopsided victory. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/ . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick.AYIA NAPA, Cyprus -- With the country in turmoil, Ukraines national football team says it is a symbol of the countrys unity. The Ukrainians are scheduled to face the United States in a friendly on Wednesday in Cyprus, a match moved from Kharkiv to Larnaca for security reasons. "The national team is a symbol of unity because players come from all over Ukraine," said its captain Anatoliy Tymoshchuk on a wind-swept practice pitch behind the teams hotel in the coastal resort of Ayia Napa. "Were all one big family, were all united." Speaking ahead of the teams training session on Tuesday, Tymoshchuk said the troubles at home do weigh on players minds. "Its a dangerous situation," he said. "We have our families, we worry but we hope that we can keep the peace in Ukraine as quickly as possible." Team spokesman Alexander Glyvynskyy said Wednesdays match is dedicated to the people of Ukraine under the slogan "Peace for Ukraine." "We are not ready for war," Glyvynskyy said. "We hope that we can be good neighbours (with Russia) in the future." Ukraine coach Mykhailo Fomenko said he wanted his teams performance to send a message of unity back home. "Most important is unity and concentration, its important for all Ukrainians," Fomenko said. "I told the players to play like one unit." Despite threats to cancel the match, Ukraine football association president Anatoliy Konkov said Tuesday the game would go ahead. "(We) reached a consensus to play the USA after all," Konkov said in a statement that also praised the American team. "(They) stood behind us to protect the national iinterests and territorial integrity of Ukraine. Adidas Stan Smith Heren Sale. ." The match, which will be played at Antonis Papadopoulos Stadium, is a key warm-up for the United States ahead of this years World Cup. But for Ukraine, which failed to qualify for the tournament in Brazil, it will serve as preparation for the qualifying tournament for the 2016 European Championship. "This game is a huge opportunity, mainly for our European-based players, for those guys to prove to us that they are eager and hungry to jump on the train to the FIFA World Cup," U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said. Fomenko said earlier in Kyiv that he expects Wednesdays game to be similar in style to a Premier League match, since many of the American players play for English clubs. Glyvynskyy said he expects the Americans to play an attacking game, but that Ukraine is injury-free and has all its best players available. "The players want to play on an official level and want to test their level of play after a two-month winter break," he said. He added that Cyprus was an ideal location for the match because it was relatively simple to organize at short notice and there are no problems with visa issues. Antonis Papadopoulos Stadium has hosted many of Cyprus international matches, but its not the Mediterranean islands top football venue. The GSP Stadium in Nicosia, however, is unavailable because Cyprus is hosting Northern Ireland in another friendly. Its the second time in recent weeks that Cyprus has been selected as an alternate venue for a match involving a Ukrainian team. Last month, a Europa League match between Dynamo Kyiv and Valencia was moved to the Cypriot capital. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=https://www.fakejerseyswholesale.com/]China Jerseys[/url] . -- Royals manager Ned Yost admitted that he o
CLEVELAND -- Sitting on a stage last week alongside No. [url=https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/244t-marcell-ozuna-jersey-car

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de