The Los Angeles Rams canceled practice Frid

#1 von panxing18 , 13.03.2019 04:31

LOS ANGELES (AP) —ay after a wildfire forced about 20 players and coaches to evacuate their homes.The Rams (8-1) will cram their normal Friday preparations into a workout at the University of Southern California on Saturday before they face the Seattle Seahawks at the Coliseum on Sunday.Just one day after the Rams were stunned by a mass shooting less than five miles from their training complex in Thousand Oaks Womens Marcus Peters Jersey , they were forced to make big changes in their normal game-week routine by two wildfires burning in Ventura and Los Angeles counties.“I don’t think anybody’s house has been specifically affected, but they did have to leave the areas,” coach Sean McVay said. “It’s still a scary thing, and extremely unfortunate that they had to go through this. … We just felt like the most important thing was for people to be with their families.”About 45 Rams employees were evacuated from neighborhoods south of the Rams’ training complex, although McVay doesn’t believe any homes have been lost. Those forced to leave their homes Friday included defensive coordinator Wade Phillips and defensive line coach Bill Johnson.Some of the evacuees moved early into the downtown hotel used by the Rams on the night before games. McVay will hold morning meetings at the hotel Saturday Authentic Austin Blythe Jersey , followed by a practice at USC.The Rams already installed most of their game plan for the Seahawks, McVay said. On Saturday, his team will follow a plan that they used in September during their short week of preparation for a Thursday night game against Minnesota.“Hopefully things will get under control in the next day, and then we’ll get our work done (Saturday) in a little bit of a condensed fashion,” McVay said. “But our guys have always been able to adjust and adapt in a good way.”The Rams will hold a moment of silence before Sunday’s game in honor of the 12 victims of the massacre at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks on Wednesday night.“If anything http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/rodger-saffold-jersey , the last couple of days give you that perspective that we talked about (Thursday),” McVay said. “Most importantly is having our players and our organizational people be able to be the leaders of their family as they go through a little bit of adversity. … I’m fortunate where I didn’t have to leave my house, but a lot of guys did.” Preview: Rams return to Coliseum to host Eagles on Sunday night | Rams’ official siteThe Rams have not lost back-to-back in the regular season under head coach Sean McVay and will look to continue the trend of nearly two years against the defending world champion Philadelphia Eagles this Sunday in Los Angeles.After two down games, Rams need Goff to return to MVP level | ESPN“I don’t think this will be the last time I have a bad game,” Jared Goff said. “And I don’t think it will be the last time I have two bad games in a row http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-aqib-talib-jersey , if I play for as long as I want to.”Johnson has proven to be much more than a safety valve on defense | LA TimesThey had not yet played together in a game, but Rams cornerback Marcus Peters already had formulated his evaluation of second-year safety John Johnson III.WATCH: Keys to the game for Eagles-Rams | NFL NetworkNFL Network’s Charley Casserly provides his keys to Sunday night’s matchupNFC West Awards Week 15: Which bad QB switched bodies with Jared Goff? | Seattle TimesThe Seahawks and Rams both enter Sunday games with major playoff implications. But can Rams quarterback Jared Goff rediscover his mojo in time for a significant postseason run?How the Rams can lock up the first round bye | Rams WireHere’s the very simple clinching scenario for L.A. to seal at least the No. 2 seed.Rams’ 3 biggest concerns vs. Eagles Sunday night | Rams WireThere isn’t a whole lot of worry for the Rams entering this game, but these three factors could lead to an upset victory by the Eagles.3 things to watch in the NFC West in Week 15 | Ramblin FanThe Los Angeles Rams may have already wrapped up the NFC West, but the Seahawks are still a fixture in the playoff hunt in Week 15.Does any NFC team actually want the final wild card spot in the NFL playoffs? | SB NationIt seems like every time a team gets close to taking control of the No. 6 seed, things go south.

panxing18  
panxing18

Article Tags: Skin Pigmentation Treatme
You do not need to call the food delivery

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de