DOHA, Qatar -- George Coetzee of South Africa needed just 21 putts to shoot an 8-under-par 64 for a one-shot lead on the opening

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.01.2019 09:46

DOHA, Qatar -- George Coetzee of South Africa needed just 21 putts to shoot an 8-under-par 64 for a one-shot lead on the opening day of the Qatar Masters on Wednesday. Cheap Jordan 13 For Sale . Coetzee eagled the par-5 10th hole and birdied his closing three holes in a round that was just two shots more than his best on the European Tour, a 62 which equalled the Old Course record at St. Andrews in Scotland 15 months ago. "I was quite lucky to get away with a few shots," he said. "Theres a lot of luck involved in this game, especially the way I play, and I had 21 putts with a three-putt, so that goes to show." On 7 under were Dawie Van Der Walt, among five South Africans in the top 13, and Steve Webster of England, who began in spectacular manner by holing a 254-yard, 5-wood second shot for an albatross at his opening hole, the 548-yard, par-5 10th. There were only two spectators around the green, and one of them was jumping up and down and pointing in a downward motion. "I didnt know whether he was inferring it had gone over the back of the green and onto rocks, but then when I got up there he starts clapping," Webster said. "Ive never been 3 under after one hole before, so it was all a bit strange after that. You start thinking is this my day, or have I had all my luck on the first?" It was the second albatross in three events this year, whereas there was just one on the tour in 2013. Webster, who celebrated his 39th birthday last Friday, picked up five birdies over his next 12 holes to lead on 8 under, then dropped a shot at his 15th. Four players were in fourth place on 6 under, while the former British Open-winning trio of Ernie Els, John Daly and Scotlands Paul Lawrie were among a group at 5 under. Els ended the first round in his 25th anniversary pro career season holing a 35-yard bunker shot on 18 for eagle. "That was a dream finish, thats always going to put a smile on your face," said Els, the 2005 Qatar winner. "I played quite nicely all day but didnt quite get my share of putts, so that bunker shot at the last really made up for everything." Lawrie also had an eagle, on the 16th, while Daly birdied his first three holes and two of his closing three. "Ive started off this year putting really, really well, and just made three bombs to start with today," Daly said. "But I just got into trouble a couple of times with the driver, so it was my putting that kept me in there." Henrik Stenson bounced back from missing the halfway cut last week in Abu Dhabi with a 68. U.S. PGA champion Jason Dufner, competing in Qatar for the second year running, carded 70. A 30-minute delay due to fog at the start of the day meant three players were unable to complete the round due to darkness. Air Jordan 13 Australia Online . -- Wichita State is all alone in the record book. Air Jordan 13 Retro Australia . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.airjordan13australia.com/ . INJURIES - Reds RF Jay Bruce is facing knee surgery for a torn meniscus and it could cost him a month of playing time. Chris Heisey, who has shown some pop (43 home runs, .Sochi, Russia (SportsNetwork.com) - There was clearly no looking ahead for the U.S. womens hockey team. The Americans accounted for the first 26 shots in their semifinal against Sweden and rolled to a 6-1 victory, earning a spot in the gold medal game on Thursday against either Canada or Switzerland. Alex Carpenter, Kacey Bellamy and Amanda Kessel scored to stake the Americans to a 3-0 lead before the Swedes even registered a shot against U.S. goaltender Jessie Vetter late in the opening period. The United States outshot Sweden by a whopping 70-9 count in the rout. Monique Lamoureux, Megan Bozek and Brianna Decker also scored for the Americans, who havent won gold since womens hockey made its Olympic debut at the 1998 Games in Nagano. Sweden has just one victory in 28 meetings with the U.S., but it was a big win -- a 3-2 shootout triumph in the 2006 Olympic semifinals. The Americans gained a measure of revenge four years later with a 9-1 rout of the Swedes in the 2010 Olympic semis. Anna Borgqvist was credited with the lone goal for Sweden late in the contest, spoiling Vetters shutout bid. Vetter finished with just eight saves. Valentina Wallner started in net for Sweden and was pulled after yielding five goals on 47 shots. Kim Martin Hasson turned aside all but one of the 23 shots she faced in relief, including a penalty shot by Jocelyne Lamoureux late in the third. The Americans grabbed a 1-0 lead on a power play. Kelli Stack carried the puck through the offensive zone along the right wing and circled behind the net before firing a pass into the slot for Carpenter, whose shot was headed wide but deflected off the skate of a Swedish defender and slid into the net. Wholesale Air Jordan 13 Australia. Bellamy increased the advantage just 1:06 later when a blast from the left point eluded a screened Wallner, and Kessel chipped in a rebound from the left side of the crease with 8:41 remaining in the period to make it 3-0. The Swedes took a timeout after the third goal and had a couple of chances on the power play late in the period, but managed just one harmless shot. An interference penalty on Swedens Pernilla Winberg early in the second period led to Monique Lamoureuxs power-play goal, and Bozeks point blast slid under Wallner with 7:43 left in the second for a 5-0 cushion. Wallner was pulled soon after. The Swedes finally snuck a shot past Vetter, as Borgqvist deflected an Emma Eliasson point shot into the back of the net with 6:56 remaining. The Americans had a hard time beating Martin Hasson, who made a nice pad save on Jocelyne Lamoureuxs penalty shot attempt. Lamoureux tried a spin move in front of the crease and Hasson kept the right pad extended to turn aside the backhand attempt. Martin Hasson finally yielded a goal with 3:02 to play when Deckers shot from the slot rang off the crossbar and Swedish defenseman Emilia Andersson inadvertently kicked it into her own net. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

On little sleep after travelling back from Quebec in the morning and under soggy conditions, Winnipeg Goldeyes pitcher Chris Sal
SONOMA, Calif. [url=http://www.airmax1nz.com/]Nike Air Max 1 NZ[/url] . -- Although Dario Franchitti hasnt won an IndyCar race s

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz