Marlins Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheap

#1 von dasg234 , 03.01.2019 14:57

CHICAGO -- Robin Ventura has decided the success-starved South Siders need a new leader.Ventura announced Sunday he will not return as Chicago White Sox manager next season, insisting it was his decision and he wasnt pushed out due to a fourth consecutive losing season. Ventura was in the last year of his contract.I enjoy this place, I love this place, a stoic Ventura said after Chicagos season-ending 6-3 loss to the Minnesota Twins. At the end, it probably needs a new voice.The Chicago Sun-Times reported Saturday that bench coach and former Cubs manager Rick Renteria will likely take over, but the team did not immediately announce a replacement. White Sox general manager Rick Hahn is scheduled to address reporters Monday.Ventura said he initiated the departure.You just realize right now is the right time to do it and you need somebody else, Ventura said.Ventura went 375-435 in five seasons with the White Sox. After an 85-77 debut in 2012 that wasnt good enough for the playoffs, Venturas teams regressed.The White Sox finished 78-84 this year despite a 23-10 start that gave them a six-game lead in the AL Central on May 9.Thanks to injuries, a slumping offense and a shaky bullpen, the White Sox stumbled to a 55-74 mark the rest of the way and a fourth-place finish amid a couple of bizarre off-field incidents.Executive vice president Ken Williams, whose future is also uncertain, banned DH Adam LaRoches son from the clubhouse in spring training. LaRoche responded by abruptly retiring, and ace Chris Sale ripped Williams.In July, Sale was suspended five days for cutting up collared throwback jerseys he didnt want to wear for his start. Sale later criticized Ventura for not sticking up for him in his dispute with the marketing staff.You have moments -- I dont know if theyre disagreements -- but there are some terse conversations that you have, Ventura said. Thats just part of being together and part of a lot of competitive people being in a room. That just happens. But at the end of the day I know they went out and competed. And thats the biggest thing.Sale allowed an inside-the-park home run to the speedy Byron Buxton on the first pitch Sunday. Miguel Sano added a three-run shot in the third as Sale was denied his career-best 18th win after allowing five runs and six hits over five innings.Sale, who finished with a 3.34 ERA and 233 strikeouts, denied there was any trouble with his manager.What did we have, a couple things that made it in the news? Sale said. That doesnt mean I dont like him or he didnt like me. We always had the same goal, the same vision. The same passion.You get a bunch of guys in the same room and the testosterone is pumping. This is a competitive game, sports are competitive. Things happen, but that doesnt change what I think of him personally. Hes as good as they get.The easygoing, friendly Ventura had fans in the clubhouse. Right-hander James Shields called him one of the better managers Ive been around. Third baseman Todd Frazier said I love him to death and outfielder Adam Eaton praised the 49-year-olds demeanor and communication skills.He hasnt had an easy road while hes been here, Ill tell you that much, Eaton said. For me, in the three years Ive been here, you put it on the players. Players havent played up to expectations. Its our fault.Ventura was a fan favorite as a slick-fielding third baseman on Chicagos South Side. The 10th overall pick of the 1988 draft won six Gold Gloves and was a two-time All-Star over a 16-year career, mostly with the White Sox and Mets.Ventura had no managerial experience and was a surprise hire of then-GM Williams after the 2011 season following Ozzie Guillens messy exit.The White Sox have tried to contend in recent seasons by bringing in high profile players such as Adam Dunn, Jeff Samardzija, David Robertson, Melky Cabrera, Eaton, Frazier and LaRoche. But the White Sox didnt improve under Ventura, and the teams recent struggles have coincided with the resurgence of the crosstown Cubs, who have the majors best record and have drawn over three million fans. The White Sox drew under 1.75 million this season.You look throughout sports, not only baseball, when teams that are supposed to do well dont do well, changes are made, catcher Alex Avila said. Not only with coaching staffs and personnel off the field but on the field as well.The White Sox may be turning to a former manager of their rival. Renteria went 73-89 with the Cubs in 2014, only to be let go after one season when Joe Maddon became available.The 54-year-old Renteria just finished his first season as bench coach with the White Sox.I think hes got a lot of qualities that Robin has. Maybe a little more vocal, Eaton said. He definitely will get his point across a little more, vocally. Not that he has more passion than Robin or anything like that, but hes a little more upbeat, a little more bouncy. Hes kind of a bundle of baseball joy.Renterias bilingual skills and history of working well with younger players would be strengths for a team potentially heading for a rebuild with many Spanish-speaking players.It would be a little bit more comfortable or make communication easier but I was good with Robin, Cuban slugger Jose Abreu said through an interpreter. I didnt have any kind of trouble with Robin to communicate.Hahn earlier this season called the team mired in mediocrity and hinted at tearing down the roster, something 80-year-old chairman Jerry Reinsdorf has resisted in the past. Since winning the World Series in 2005, the White Sox have just one playoff appearance, in 2008.Sale, who has a team-friendly contract, could bring in a large haul of prospects. So could fellow lefty Jose Quintana.This is sports. Anything can happen, Sale said. I dont anticipate that happening or necessarily really want that to happen, but it could. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.cheapjerseyschinafastshipping.com/ . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Cheap Jerseys From China . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Wholesale Jerseys . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- Purdue hired Georgia Tech athletic director Mike Bobinski on Tuesday, less than a month before the struggling Boilermakers football program kicks off its fourth season under Darrell Hazell.Bobinski replaces Morgan Burke, who has held the position for 23 years and is formally retiring next summer. Purdue did not disclose terms, but President Mitch Daniels said Bobinski will receive a multi-year deal with a salary in line with other Power Five conference athletic directors.Bobinski had been at Georgia Tech since 2013 and becomes only the fourth Purdue athletic director since World War II. Daniels said Purdue sought a person whose values and vision are similar to Burkes.His credentials, record, values and intensely competitive desire to win convinced us that Mike Bobinski is that person, he said.Bobinski served as the chair for the NCAA mens basketball committee during the 2012-2013 season. And while Bobinskis background is filled with basketball success -- he hired Thad Matta and then Chris Mack while he was the AD at Xavier and Josh Pastner this spring at Georgia Tech -- his first challenge at Purdue will be to evaluate a football program that is 6-30 under Hazell, whose contract runs through the 2018 season.Home attendance for Purdue football has declined during Hazells first three seasons with only 37,152 attending the 2015 game with rival Indiana.Bobinski said he met with Hazell on Monday night and that the coach is a tterrific guy with lots of energy.ddddddddddddI have been around football most of my years in this business, and I know what it is like, Bobinski said. I know success, and I know lack of success. There are fundamental things that you look for in evaluating any program. I see better days ahead for the gold and black. I want to see that our players are developing and that we are recruiting the right young men. There are things that must be in place to be successful at the national level.As recently as 2014, Georgia Tech finished the football season 11-3, including an Orange Bowl victory against Mississippi State. Bobinski helped develop a plan to increase attendance at Georgia Tech home games and wants to bring Purdue fans back to 62,500-seat Ross-Ade Stadium.We cant always promise a nail-biting, great finish, high-energy deal, but what we can control is making the experience fan-friendly and fun, Bobinski said.Bobinski was eager to return to the Midwest. He attended Notre Dame, where he played baseball, and later worked at his alma mater. He also had AD stints at Akron and Xavier. He said the prospect of returning to a college town was enticing.Atlanta is a great city, but there are so many things to do and the traffic can be horrible that it is difficult at times just getting fans to our (Georgia Tech) events, he said. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapbrewer
illies Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheappiratesjersey.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz