outside of the playoff

#1 von elaine95 , 04.12.2018 08:27

Alex Rodriguez Freddie Freeman Jersey , a three-time American League MVP and 14-time MLB All-Star selection, said he's still hopeful for induction in the Baseball Hall of Fame despite being suspended for the entire 2014 season after violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.On Friday, TMZ Sports provided comments from A-Rod, who didn't shy away from the errors in judgment during his playing career."There's rules, and you have to follow the rules. I made those mistakes, and at the end of the day I have to live by those mistakes," he said. "Whether I get in or not鈥攁nd let's be clear, I want to get in, I hope I get in, I pray I get in鈥攊f I don't, I think I have a bigger opportunity yet again."Along with his 2014 suspension, Rodriguez told ESPN'sPeter Gammonsin 2009 he used a banned substance for a three-year period beginning in 2001."Back then http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-bobby-cox-jersey , [baseball] was a different culture," he said. "It was very loose. I was young. I was stupid. I was naive. And I wanted to prove to everyone that I was worth being one of the greatest players of all time. I did take a banned substance. And for that, I am very sorry and deeply regretful."Rodriguez posted a .295/.380/.550 triple-slash line with 696 home runs, the fourth-highest total in history; 2,086 RBI; 2,021 runs scored; and 329 stolen bases in 2,784 games across his 22-year career.Along with the All-Star appearances and MVPs, his resume also includes 10 Silver Slugger Awards, two Gold Glove Awards and a World Series title with the New York Yankees in 2009.Those numbers and accolades would make him a surefire Hall of Fame choice if not for the history of PED use.His chances are questionable at best, though. Barry Bonds, MLB's all-time leader in homers,receivedjust 56.4 percent of votes during 2018 HOF balloting because ofallegationshe used steroids http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-bob-uecker-jersey , though he was never suspended during his playing career.Rodriguez both received a suspension and admitted PED use, which will make it difficult for him to reach the 75 percent voting threshold once eligible. He understands the potential ramifications."The other message is, maybe I'm not a Hall of Fame player, but I get a chance to be a Hall of Fame dad, a Hall of Fame friend," he told TMZ Sports.Rodriguez's playing career ended in August 2016. He currently works as a baseball analyst for ESPN. Tom Szczerbowski/Getty ImagesThe Milwaukee Brewers reportedly acquired outfielder Curtis Granderson from the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday, per Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic.Jon Heyman of Fancred noted Toronto will receive a Class-A prospect in return. Granderson, who cleared waivers to make him eligible for a trade after the July 31 non-waiver deadline, signed with Toronto on a one-year, $5 million deal this past offseason. With the team on the outside of the playoff race at 61-73, he was an obvious trade target.He's hitting .243/.340/.429 with 11 home runs, 21 doubles Tyler Flowers Jersey , one triple, two stolen bases and 35 RBI in 103 games this season. While he was once known for his speed, the 37-year-old is now just a left-handed bat with some pop.Outside of a two-year stretch early in his career, Granderson鈥攁 career .252 hitter鈥攈as never been known as someone who hits for average. That's been the case even more in the latter stages of his career. If the three-time All-Star maintains his current batting average, it will be just the second time he's hit above .240 since 2011.These days, Granderson is suited for a platoon role. He is hitting .250 with 11 home runs against right-handers while batting just .143 with zero dingers and two RBI against southpaws in 2018. To be fair, he has280 at-bats versusrighties and just 21 against lefties.He has played all three outfield positions this year.Granderson may not be the player he once was, butMilwaukeeis hoping he can provide some big hits down the stretch as it makes a playoff push.The team is holding on to the final spot for the National LeagueWild Card, with the Colorado Rockies just 2.5 games back, and Granderson is eligible for the postseason roster since the Brewers acquired him before the end of Friday's waiver deadline.He'll provide outfield depth behind Christian Yelich, Lorenzo Cain and Ryan Braun while also serving as a key pinch hitter off the bench in the late innings.

elaine95  
elaine95

The Colts have been in every game they’ve played with
he’ll DH Friday and play third

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de