a home run and 10 walks

#1 von elaine95 , 26.11.2018 06:50

MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred commented Wednesday on the possibility the 2018 World Series champions will visit President Donald Trump at the White House.With the series between the Los Angeles Dodgers and Boston Red Sox underway http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-jayson-werth-jersey , Manfred said the following regarding the tradition, according toJesse YomtovofUSA Today:"I think as an institution, Major League Baseball has always had the greatest respect for the office of the presidency. That doesn't change, no matter who's there. Often we've had situations where individuals, players, whatever, don't agree with all of the policies of the individual that occupies the office. I think the important thing is respect for the office."Since Trump has been in office, the 2016 World Series champion Chicago Cubs and 2017 World Series champion Houston Astros have both visited the White House.Winners from other leagues haven't always followed suit.The Golden State Warriors declined to go to the White House after winning the NBA title in each of the past two years, while the Philadelphia Eagles skipped their White House visit after winning the Super Bowl last season.Per Chris Cotillo of MassLive.com, Red Sox manager Alex Cora took issue with tweets from Trump in reference toHurricane Maria's impact on Puerto Rico in September:Donald J. Trump realDonaldTrump3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then Bryce Harper Jersey , a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...Donald J. Trump realDonaldTrump.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!"To be tweeting about 3,000 people and being efficient, it's actually disrespectful for my country," Cora said. "We see it that way. I know he probably doesn't feel that way. ...Three-thousand, six, 18,I don't know. We will never know how many we lost. I hate that people make it a political issue. This is about human beings. The people that went through this, they know what happened."In August Stephen Strasburg Jersey , the Puerto Rican government reported the death toll as2,975.Cora has not indicated whether he will visit the White House if Boston wins the World Series.The Red Sox hold a 2-0 series lead over the Dodgers ahead of Game 3 in Los Angeles on Saturday. CLEVELAND — Hoping that second baseman Jason Kipnis might be emerging from his season-long slump, the Cleveland Indians will host the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday night at Progressive Field in the first game of a three-game series.It’s a welcome return home for the Indians, who have played 13 of their last 16 games on the road. The last of those was a 12-5 win on Sunday at Kansas City, a victory that was sparked by a rare offensive outburst by Kipnis.The two-time All-Star, who has had a dreadful 2018 season, erupted for four hits, including a double, an inside-the-park home run and four RBIs.Article continues below ...Indians manager Terry Francona, who has stuck with Kipnis despite his season-long slump, is hopeful that his second baseman’s four-hit game is a sign of better things to come.“What a lift that would give us,” Francona said. “We’ve seen him do it http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-gio-gonzalez-jersey , and he’s shown periods of it (this year). If he could get hot like that, it would help us so much.”Even with four hits Sunday, Kipnis is batting just .223 for the season and just .167 in his last 11 games. His average hasn’t been above .230 since April 1.Kipnis says he made some mechanical adjustments in his swing that he used for the first time Sunday.“It (the four-hit game) gives me a breath of fresh air,” he said. “I’m excited to see where it goes from here.”Kipnis may be catching a break Tuesday when he faces Twins left-hander Kyle Gibson, a pitcher Kipnis has done very well against during his career. Kipnis has a .419 career batting average vs. Gibson (13-for-31) with two doubles, a home run and 10 walks.Gibson (7-10, 3.63) has made 17 career starts against Cleveland and is 3-8 with a 5.28 ERA. His last start this year came Aug. 22, a 7-3 loss to the Chicago White Sox in which he pitched 4 2/3 innings and allowed seven runs (four earned) and seven hits, three of them home runs, with five strikeouts and four walks.Tuesday will be Gibson’s fifth start of the season against the Indians. In the first four, he was 1-2 with a 3.80 ERA.Gibson’s last start against Cleveland was a 10-0 loss on Aug. 6. In that game, he pitched five innings Anthony Rendon Jersey , allowing six earned runs (four earned) and seven hits with three strikeouts and three walks. He gave up two home runs, to Yonder Alonso and Brandon Guyer.Carlos Carrasco (15-7, 3.55) will start for Cleveland. Carrasco’s last start did not go well, a 10-4 loss to the Boston Red Sox on Aug. 22, in which he only pitched 3 2/3 innings, giving up six runs (five earned) and eight hits with six strikeouts and one walk.Tuesday will be Carrasco’s sixth start of the year against the Twins. It will also be his third start of the month vs. Minnesota. His last start against the Twins was a 3-2 loss on Aug. 7 in which he pitched 6 1/3 innings and gave up three runs and 10 hits with eight strikeouts and one walk.In 22 career appearances against Minnesota, Carrasco is 6-9 with a 4.00 ERA.Minnesota is the only team in the AL Central that Cleveland hasn’t dominated this year. The Indians are 8-8 vs. the Twins and 30-11 (.732) against the rest of the division.

elaine95  
elaine95

to artex a ceiling.
Gardner in front of the left-field wall. Sabathia nicked Benintendi on the right shoulder with a slider on his first pitch of th

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de