decided to scratch him.ROSTER MOVESAngels: Los Angeles called up Ca

#1 von dasg234 , 11.10.2018 13:33

WOBURN, England -- Mirim Lee followed her opening 10-under 62 with a 71 on Friday in the Womens British Open, leaving her a stroke ahead entering the weekend at tree-lined Woburn Golf Club.A day after matching the tournament record and falling a stroke short of the major championship mark, the 25-year-old South Korean player had three birdies and two bogeys to reach 11-under 133.Today, the tee shot was a little bit difficult, Lee said. I had issues with my tee shot. I think I putted OK. I had a couple of three-putts, but I think with some practice, I can overcome my mistakes.Lee had two front-nine birdies, bogeyed the par-4 13th, birdied the par-5 15th and bogeyed the par-3 17th on the Marquess Course, the hilly, forest layout that is a big change from the seaside links that dominate the tournament rotation.Three weeks ago at the U.S. Womens Open, Lee opened with a 64, then followed with rounds of 74, 76 and 73 to tie for 11th. The two-time LPGA Tour winner missed the cut in the ANA Inspiration to start the major year, and tied for fourth in the KPMG Womens PGA.I think its just a result of all the hard work I put in and, I think, most importantly, Im just trying to have fun, Lee said about her improved play in the majors. Thats whats making me feel comfortable.Thailands Ariya Jutanugarn and Chinas Shanshan Feng were tied for second.Jutanugarn had a 69. She won three straight events in May.I like this style so much, Jutanugarn said about the course. I think it fits my game. I like the course. I like everything here.Feng shot 68.I really like the course, Feng said. Normally, my ball-striking is not bad, so I know Im going to hit a lot of fairways and greens. It really matters if my putting is working or not. In the past two rounds, I think my putting has been really good, so I made a lot of birdies.South Koreas Ha Na Jang (67) and 46-year-old Scot Catriona Matthew (65) were 9 under.Ive been playing well all year, Matthew said. Today, I just played really well. Hit 18 greens. Gave myself a lot of chances. The putts actually dropped today.Jang was upset about slow play on the back nine.Its like at the front nine, just play every hole, no slow play, Jang said. But back nine is more windy and the more times, really late. And players a little tired, so walk slow, a little slow. The play at every hole, just stop on the tee box and second shot.Mo Martin (68) was 8 under, and fellow American Stacy Lewis (70) followed at 7 under.Martin won the 2014 tournament at Royal Birkdale.Its definitely a departure from links, Martin said. Parts of it remind me of the Pacific Northwest but there are some linksy styles in there, some of the fescues, some of the bunkering. I just love it in England.Lewis also is a past champion, winning at St. Andrews in 2013.Especially making the turn, I wasnt really in a good place, Lewis said. Kind of rallied on the back and made three birdies to give myself a chance this weekend. I like where I am. Usually in these things, if you can get out there and post a number, thats usually what wins.Charley Hull, the 20-year-old English star playing on her home course, had a 70 to move into a tie for 10th at 5 under. She had five birdies in a six-hole stretch in the middle of the round. I kind of holed a few putts that I wasnt holing and I got up-and-down, Hull said. I was pretty happy. I just kind of dug in.The fast-playing Hull was put on the clock for slow play late in the round.It was a bit pointless, but its stuff that youve got to deal with, Hull said.Top-ranked Lydia Ko was tied for 56th at even par after a 70. Shes coming off a victory two weeks ago in Ohio, her fourth LPGA Tour win of the year. She won the ANA Inspiration in April.Second-ranked Brooke Henderson was tied for 47th at 1 under after a 72.Michelle Wie missed the cut with rounds of 76 and 73.Third-ranked Inbee Park, the winner last year at Turnberry, is sidelined by a lingering left thumb injury. She hopes to be ready to compete for South Korea in the Olympics. Brett Gardner Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Miguel Andujar Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http://www.yankeesrookiestore.com/Yankees-Babe-Ruth-Kids-Jersey/ . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Aaron Judge Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Luis Severino Jersey . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. HOUSTON -- Evan Gattis doesnt know why he hits better when he catches compared to when hes the designated hitter.Ive seen the stats and heard its kind of a big split, but I just want to pretend like Im catching when Im not, Gattis said.He was catching Saturday night, and his bat came alive.Gattis had two home runs and four RBI in his return to the lineup, Collin McHugh threw six strong innings and the Houston Astros beat the Los Angeles Angels 7-2.Gattis sat Friday with a bruised right hand after being hit by a pitch Wednesday. He came back Saturday and launched a three-run homer into the Crawford Boxes in left field in the second inning and added a solo shot off the facade in left-center in the fourth to give Houston a 5-0 lead.Glad I got a good pitch to hit, Gattis said. The first one I took I thought I took it well. It was borderline ball/strike away. Just really let the ball travel a little bit today as best I could.It was his sixth career multihomer game and first since hitting a pair Aug. 26, 2015, against the Yankees.For his career, Gattis entered hitting .260 with a .512 slugging percentage as a catcher, compared to .230 with a .422 slugging percentage when hes the DH. Hes also hit 38 homers in 153 games as a catcher, compared to 31 homers in 187 games as DH.Im sure someone smarter than me can figure it out, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said. I dont know if its actually true in the numbers. It feels like it and in all seriousness I think its the result of keeping him occupied, keeping his mind occupied, keeping his mind in the game.Carlos Correa had a solo home run to right in the fifth.McHugh (7-6) allowed two runs on six hits with six strikeouts in six innings. He continued his string of solid outings, allowing two runs or fewer for the sixth time in his last seven starts.I probably could have made some better pitches in better situations, McHugh said. But I think for the stuff we had Gatty did a really good job of guiding me througgh a couple of spots where I just wasnt feeling it.ddddddddddddHouston has won 10 straight against the Angels. It tacked on a run in the third when Jered Weaver (8-8) hit Preston Tucker with the bases loaded, scoring George Springer. Springer knocked an RBI single in the fourth.Ji-Man Choi had a solo home run to the upper deck in right field to lead off the fifth, and Andrelton Simmons hit an RBI single in the sixth for the Angels.Weaver was roughed up for six runs and seven hits in four innings. The right-hander has struggled against Houston this season, allowing 16 runs in 15 1/3 innings.I just think that obviously, I dont have the same (stuff) that I used to have is first and foremost, Weaver said. They have become a pretty patient team. Not as free swinging. They make you work for it. I had to work my (butt) off there in the second and third.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: C Jason Castro was out of the lineup Saturday after being hit on the back of his right hand on a foul tip in the ninth inning Friday. This morning he felt it was OK, Hinch said. He took a few swings and felt a little bit of soreness, so I decided to scratch him.ROSTER MOVESAngels: Los Angeles called up Carlos Perez from Triple-A Salt Lake. Perez started at catcher and went 0 for 3. The Angels optioned C Juan Graterol to Salt Lake.Astros: 3B Matt Duffy was claimed off waivers by Texas. Duffy was designated for assignment July 16. ... Houston announced the signing of 22-year-old Cuban SS Anibal Sierra.UP NEXTAngels: RHP Tim Lincecum (2-3) will make his seventh start of the season Sunday and is looking for his second straight win.Astros: RHP Mike Fiers (6-4) will make his 18th start of the season and look to bounce back from two straight starts of four innings or less, including Mondays outing in Oakland where he was tagged for six runs in 3 2/3 innings. Stitched Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China China NFL Jerseys White Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

/www.chinajerseysnba.com/]Stitched Jerseys[/url] [url=
that we have to get ready to rumble.The overall series pre-d

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de