jersey-cheap]Kyle Lauletta Jersey[/url] , ‘That was on me.’ I couldn’t say that a couple of weeks ago.” Though it’s regularly t

#1 von elaine95 , 17.09.2018 09:16

The NFL season is finally upon us Bradley McDougald Jersey , as we鈥檝e all been waiting patiently since the Philadelphia Eagles took out the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. With all the offseason storylines, it is shaping up to be one of the best seasons in recent memory. There are several young names ready to step up and make their mark on the league, and several new teams ready to challenge for the Lombardi Trophy, and it makes the league quite unpredictable. A true changing of the guard will happen over the next few years, as teams like Chicago, New York Josh Hill Jersey , LA and Houston are ready to step up and take over the league, but this year will see a stand from the likes of Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Drew Brees, and it鈥檚 going to make it incredibly exciting.

Some of these aren鈥檛 too bold, but we鈥檝e come up with our list of 20 predictions for the upcoming season, which we believe will be one of the most exciting seasons yet J'Mon Moore Jersey , as players continue to get better, stronger and faster.

With the preseason winding down, Los Angeles Chargers rookie safety Derwin James is getting closer and closer to earning a starting job.

According to Greg Beacham of the Associated Press, Chargers defensive coordinator Gus Bradley said Monday that James could indeed get the starting nod next to Jahleel Addae for L.A.’s opener against the Kansas City Chiefs.

“You can see his confidence growing in the system,” Bradley said. “If he makes a mistake, now he knows. He’ll come over and go Kyle Lauletta Jersey , ‘That was on me.’ I couldn’t say that a couple of weeks ago.”

Though it’s regularly the case that Top 20 picks in the NFL Draft become instantaneous starters for their newest professional football teams, it’s never a given.

Quarterbacks routinely don’t start right away. Players such as Vernon Gholston and Dion Jordan never started as rookies (or hardly at all) for the teams that drafted them in the Top 10.

The Chargers have given James every chance to quickly up to speed. He’s played more snaps than any other defender on the team’s roster through three preseason games. James started the Chargers’ third preseason game against New Orleans after Desmond King and Jaylen Watkins started the first two weeks.

For James to be nearing the starting lineup as a rookie for a team that ranked third in total defense last season is a strong indication of his growth so far.

“I feel like the more reps I get, the more knowledge will come,” James said. “Gus does a great job of saying, ‘When you’re uncomfortable, that’s when you get the most growth.’ Right now I’m kind of uncomfortable Bart Starr Jersey , and I feel like I’m getting better each day.”

Adidas Nico Hischier Jersey

elaine95  
elaine95

”Young people
est bet for a tota

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz