uthentic.com/]Cheap Jerseys Store[/url] [url=http://www.wh

#1 von dasg234 , 16.09.2018 09:20

Setting an optimal lineup for Week 10 is once again a true challenge, with many key players unavailable on byes and fantasy teams jostling for postseason berths.A few of the hurdles youll face this week:SEATTLE WITH A HEALTHY WILSONRussell Wilson looked healthier on Monday night against Buffalo, which meant he was able to move around more and out of the pocket and seemed to have no limitations throwing downfield. Jimmy Graham had two one-handed TD receptions, but the Patriots might limit his upside and can use cornerback Malcolm Butler on wideout Doug Baldwin. That opens up opportunities for Tyler Lockett, who finally started looking healthier last week, and versatile rookie C.J. Prosise, who could be the most-utilized Seahawks running back this week. Lockett is a bold and possibly very productive streamer, and Prosise is worth some serious point-per-reception consideration as a flex option or fill-in.KELLEY RUNNING FOR WASHINGTONRob Kelley is expected to be the lead running back for Washington again this week, and while Minnesota has allowed only 15.5 fantasy points per game to the running back position according to FantasyPros.com, the Vikings have become more vulnerable to the run recently. Theo Riddick rushed for 70 yards on just 14 carries last week against Minnesota and rookie Jordan Howard had a career-high 153 yards against the Vikes the week before. Kelley is in line for volume and as a TD finisher for a team that likes to throw the ball. He is at least a viable flex play for Week 10.FADING THE SAINTSNew Orleans has the worst pass defense in the NFL, so you might be considering starting Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian. But sometimes the matchup alone isnt enough to make a player a viable starter. Siemian has five TD passes in his past five games. You would be better off using Jay Cutler against Tampa Bay or Carson Wentz vs. Atlanta instead.AND THE BRONCOS RUSHING DDenver has become very vulnerable to the running game. The Broncos now allow 21.4 fantasy points per game to opposing running backs, fourth-most among AFC teams. Mark Ingram and Tim Hightower were both startable last week and the same remains true for Week 10. The Saints are going to throw the ball even against Denvers No. 1 pass defense, so dont bench impressive rookie WR Michael Thomas.ELI ROGERSIf Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger needs a pass-catcher to help him move the chains, look for Eli Rogers to carry over some of his momentum from Week 9. Rogers caught six passes for 103 yards and gives Roethlisberger a possibly reliable short and mid-range target. Consider starting Rogers as your third wide receiver.TIGHT END STREAMERSIf you are still looking for TE help, Houstons C.J. Fiedorowicz is criminally under-owned, available in nearly 80 percent of ESPN leagues. Fiedorowicz has double figure PPR fantasy points in four of his past five games. Lance Kendricks of the Los Angeles Rams has similar ownership percentages and is another double-figure guy in four of the last five.WRs AGAINST 49ERSThe 49ers are historically bad against the run this year, allowing an outrageous 193 yards rushing per game. But they also allow 26.4 FFPG to opposing WRs, sixth-worst among NFL teams. Dont hesitate to use Arizonas J.J. Nelson, who has started to earn more targets. Michael Floyd is even worth some desperation play consideration. RB David Johnson cant have all the fun by himself this week against the NFCs worst team.JAGS RUN GAMEThe Jaguars started to exhibit more of a lean toward the ground game last week, as they finally started to establish more offensive balance under a new offensive coordinator. A respectable running attack is sorely needed to take some pressure off the erratic Blake Bortles. Chris Ivory finally showed some life last week with a 100-yard outing, and takes on a Houston run defense that is allowing 125.8 rushing yards per game with 10 TDs. Pop Ivory into your lineup with confidence based on momentum and the matchup.---This column was provided to The Associated Press by the Fantasy Sports Network, http://FNTSY.com---This story has been corrected to show that Rams tight end Lance Kendricks plays in Los Angeles, not St. Louis. Wholesale College Jerseys . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Cheap USA College Jerseys . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. http://www.jerseyscollegecheap.com/ . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. College Jerseys From China . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Cheap College Jerseys Outlet . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. The Temple of Apollo, where the Oracle of Delphi plied her trade, was renowned for having the maxim know thyself carved into its stone. This, along with Polonius parting words to Laertes in Hamlet, to thine own self be true, is perhaps the best advice that a cricketer can be given. For cricket, in all of its infinite variety, relies on judgement more than any other skill, and if theres one judgement that is absolutely vital, it is that of the self.Geoffrey Boycott, for all his faults, knows a thing or two about the game. One of his mantras is make your opponent do something they dont want to do. He says this because its true.If youre bowling to Alastair Cook, you dont pitch the ball short and wide, or on his hips, you pitch it outside off... and when hes struggling, when his footwork isnt just so, or hes overbalancing, hell invariably have a nibble. When hes in form, however, his judgement is impeccable. Ignoring practically everything that isnt in his arc, he simply waits for the bad ball and puts it away, and his leave is a thing of frustrating beauty. Hes not the most elegant, attractive or technically proficient member of the England set-up, but one look at the numbers show just how effective a cricketer he is. This is because he knows his own game.In April 1997, an article appeared in the music press arguing that accurate self-assessment was vital for a musician to perform at their best, and described a psychological test that could quantify the gap between a players self-belief and his or her actual ability. It was, as the month of publication suggests, a joke, though like all good jokes it was built around close observation and understanding. Two years later, in 1999, two psychologists at Cornell University came to a similar conclusion, noting that low-ability individuals consistently overestimate their skill levels, while the converse is true of high-ability individuals. They called it the Dunning-Kruger effect. I called it the Position of Attitudes.Weve all seen the results of extreme disparity between actual and perceived ability. The batsman who thinks he can hit every ball for six but is always oh-so-unlucky; the bowler whos convinced hes lightning fast and pitches it short and shorter still, but will get the batsman soon. Neither cricketer wins games.Accurately gauging ones own ability relative to that of the other players on the field (whether they are on your side or not) is a vital part of playing at ones best.As a wicketkeeper who sometimes keeps above himself, its a constant battle to find the right place to stand, especially to spinners. Obviously, one ought to stand up to spin, but some bowlers are just too quick for me. I leak byes aand am unlikely to take many nicks.dddddddddddd. Standing back even a yard or two may take stumpings out of the equation, but the byes dry up and I pouch the nicks. I know my own capabilities, and usually keep within them, but sometimes I give in to pressure and move to where someone else thinks I ought to stand. It rarely goes well. Im pretty confident I know my keeping self.When batting, the same is true. If youre aware of your limitations (and accept them), then you reduce the risk of failure. Its when youre tempted to overreach that things go badly. You decide to go for big shots when youre really a nudger and a nurdler.On tour this summer, I played a vital innings batting at No. 5 (when I was probably the 12th best bat in the team) during which I watched partner after partner try too hard and perish accordingly. I simply waited for the ball to be well within my arc. It worked because I played to my strengths (such as they are) and made the bowlers come to me. Occasionally, I simply tee off. This doesnt go so well.We must allow ourselves to play our own game and not be lured into playing someone elses. No matter what the wicketkeeper says. Yes, we adapt to the situation, and yes, sometimes that means we must take greater risks, but in acknowledging those risks we may still make the best of it. Try to hit the ball too hard, try to bowl it too fast, try too many variations and the percentages plummet. Ask not, as they say, what the ball is going to do to you, but what you can actually do with the ball.The England Test side has left in its wake many who have struggled to succeed because they have tried to change their natural game. And by this I dont mean adapting to the new arena, fine-tuning technique, or working on shot selection.Nick Compton, convinced he needed to impress, tried to change his natural game and was caught hooking. Alex Hales struggled as an opener because he couldnt decide who to be: had he played freely he may still have failed, but thats okay. Yes, James Vince, Gary Ballance and a few others have arguably failed to make their game work at Test level, but they were honest with themselves in the process. Fail on your own terms, not somebody elses.When Ben Duckett and Haseeb Hameed opened together in the warm-up game in Bangladesh, they were in direct competition for the vacant opening berth. Both played their own game, neither trying to impress. The result? They both impressed. This can only be good for English cricket.We should aim to do the same, learn from Duckett and Hameed and be our own role models. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

recliners chairs We only use natural materials because they create the
d. We played a really good game for three p

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de