fell 16 runs later, then Maharashtra lost their six

#1 von dasg234 , 14.09.2018 13:02

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Tony Stewart is at peace with however his final season in NASCAR comes to an end.There are eight races remaining in his storied career, but he is on the verge of being knocked out of the 16-driver Chase for the Sprint Cup championship field. Stewart is 15th in the standings, so he either needs a win Sunday at Dover International Raceway or the drivers ahead of him in the standings need to have some serious trouble.Down to his last chance to add to his legacy, Stewart said Wednesday during an appearance at the NASCAR Hall of Fame that hell try to win at Dover and will be disappointed if he doesnt advance into the second round of the Chase.But he is so frustrated with the current state of NASCAR, hes ready to hang up his helmet and focus on sprint cars and dirt races.Stewart had to claw his way to a 23rd-place finish last weekend at New Hampshire, and said nothing he tried could overcome his discomfort with the current rules package and tire combination.Were in an era where technology has taken over, he said.Long gone, he noted, are the days when a team could chip away at its race car all weekend and driver talent made a difference on race day. Now, the teams that unload with fast cars on Fridays are typically the ones contending for wins two days later.On Friday, you can pretty much tell who is a contender and who is not, and 10 to 15 years ago, it didnt used to be that way, he said. There were guys that could work through the weekend and get things right. Now youve either got it or you dont when you come off the truck on Friday.The most frustrating part for the three-time champion is that theres very little he feels he can do as a driver to improve his chances every week.Thats part of why Im ready to do something different -- because I cant make a difference anymore, he said. I cant go out there and do different things with my feet and different things with my hands and run a different line and fix the problem. I used to be able to do that. I cant do that anymore, and you get so frustrated, you cant see straight.You try everything in the book that you know, and it doesnt help.Stewart has spent his entire career being outspoken, and noted Wednesday that the group text hes on with most of the active drivers discuss nearly unanimous complaints every week. Yet he tends to be the only one to take the gripes public, risking a NASCAR fine, and Stewart said hes more than ready to relinquish that role.The money lost doesnt bother him, but hes gotten to the point where he doesnt think his words make a difference.Ive been fighting that fight forever, and its not something I am willing to go into depth on, but its another reason I am ready to exit, he said. You can only beat the drum so long and it can only fall on deaf ears for so long before you say, `OK, the people who can make it better cant make it better.Stewart admitted hes exhausted after 18 years of shouting in the wind.Ive had my fill of fighting the fight, he said. At some point, youve got to say `Why do I keep fighting this fight? Theres a lot of stuff to be frustrated about right now.In retirement, Stewart will stay busy. He is a half-owner of Stewart-Haas Racing, which is moving to Ford next season and adding an Xfinity Series team.He owns Eldora Speedway in Ohio, a lower-tier racing series, and plans to race between 40 and 50 times next year in sprint cars. His first race is already scheduled -- he wont reveal what it is, but said it wont be the Knoxville Nationals and will be a pavement race -- and hes excited to not live by the rigorous, 38-week NASCAR schedule.Hed still like to make a run at a fourth title, and his competitors arent counting out his ability to race his way into the second round on Sunday.Im still a competitor, I still want to win, I want to win as much as I did the last 38 years ... if we dont make it, Im going to be disappointed, he said.As for the old-school ability to just make something happen Sunday? Stewart isnt sure.Right now, I am in a large dark room, dont know where the wall is, let alone the light switch, Stewart said. If I can find it, you can guarantee Ill flip it in a heartbeat. Nike Air Huarache Mens . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Nike Huarache Sale Cheap .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. http://www.huarachesnikeshoes.com/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Nike Huaraches Sale . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Nike Air Huarache Womens . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Assam 157 (Arun Karthik 81, Manan 4-41) and 169 for 5 (Hazarika 59, Arun Karthik 55*) beat Delhi 149 (Manan 46, Milind 45, Krishna 4-38) and 172 (Chand 44, Verma 3-42, Syed Mohammad 3-49) by five wicketsScorecard Assam continued their excellent run, having earned promotion this year, by beating table-toppers Delhi by five wickets in Guwahati. There were only 95 runs away overnight and most of those were knocked over by Arun Karthik (55*), who struck his second fifty of the match. Opener Rahul Hazarika (59) joined him, and those two were the only batsmen to reach the mark in the entire match. Delhi lost all 10 wickets for fewer than 200 in both innings, which proved their undoing. Assam have now vaulted into second place in Group A. With three wins in six games, they are on 22 points, only two behind Delhis 24.Vidarbha 247 (Sarwate 50, Tanveer ul Haq 4-60) and 199 for 2 (Badrinath 70*, Satish 61*) beat Rajasthan 216 (Puneed 67, Dobal 51, Umesh 4-45) and 226 (Menaria 76, Saxena 54, Sarwate 5-58) by eight wicketsScorecardAditya Sarwate, the 25-year old left-arm spinner, is having a fabulous debut season in the Ranji Trophy. His second first-class five-for now takes him to 25 wickets in four games and has also set up Vidarbhas third win of the season. A target of 199 became a formality with Ganesh Satish (61*) and captain S Badrinath (70*) and hitting unbeaten half-centuries.Sarwate needed only one ball on the fifth day to wrap up Rajasthans second innings on their overnight score of 226. He finished with 5 for 58, to finish with seven wickets in the match. Besides him, Umesh Yadav had taken a hat-trick in the first innings.Early wickets were necessary for Rajasthan to pose a challenge to a line-up that features three of the best professionals in the Ranji circuit. Although Wasim Jaffer did not bat, Satish and Badrinath combined for an unbeaten 127 runs for the third wicket to seal the game and consolidate Vidarbhas place at three on the Group A points table. They have 22 points from seven, same as Assam, who have played only six.Odisha 529 for 6 dec (Behera 255, Ranjit 112, Haladhar 93) drew with Haryana 216 (Saini 51, Yadav 46, Mohanty 3-51, Pradhan 3-53) and (f/o) 250 for 4 (Bishnoi 86*, Saini 64)ScorecardHaryana held on for 103 ovvers in Lahli thanks to Chaitanya Bishnois unbeaten 86 off 259 balls, but the 250 for 4 that they ended up with while following-on was still not enough to match match Odishas 529 for 6 declared.dddddddddddd Chances of an outright win were high for the visitors, especially after a Virender Sehwag-less Haryana were bowled out for 216 in the first innings in 85.5 overs. But their batting was able to show greater resolve to deny Odisha a second win of the season. Haryana themselves have not had any victories so far and both teams are stuck in the bottom half of the table.Bishnoi, the 21-year old playing his first season of Ranji Trophy, was the common thread that connected three solid partnerships. He added 86 runs in 36.5 overs with Nitin Saini (64), 75 runs with Rohit Sharma (42) in 30.5 overs, 44 runs with Sachin Rana in 18.5 overs and an unbeaten 30 runs with Priyank Tehlan in 11.5 overs to guide his team to relative safety. And clearly, Odishas bowlers could not summon the finishing blow: Dhiraj Singh, Suryakant Pradhan and Basant Mohanty bowled 73 overs for only four wickets.Bengal 528 for 8 dec (Chatterjee 147, Easwaran 65, Gani 59, Mandal, 58, Shaw 57, Goswami 51, Khurana 4-141) and 100 for 1 (Eswaran 53*) drew with Maharashtra 406 (Tripathi 132, Bawne 65, Ojha 3-71)ScorecardThe game eventually petered out into a race for the first innings lead, and Maharashtra who had come into the final day on 290 for 3 did have an opportunity to run down Bengals 528 for 9 declared, but were unable to do so. They were reliant on the overnight pair of Rahul Tripathis (132 off275 balls) and Ankit Bawne (65 off 143 balls) but once that 156-run partnership for the fourth wicket was broken, Bengal took control.Bawne was bowled by Veer Pratap Singh and the score became 313 for 4. Tripathi fell 16 runs later, then Maharashtra lost their sixth, seventh and eighth wickets for only 11 runs and finally were eventually all out for 406. Pragyan Ojha took 3 for 71. Ashok Dinda, Mukesh Kumar and Aamir Gani picked up two wickets each. Bengal then played out 33 overs with Abhimanyu Easwaran securing his second fifty of the match. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

s.com/]Cheap Jerseys Store[/url] [url=ht
r-end hotels in Doha. [url=http://www.che

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de