second deficit

#1 von elaine95 , 07.09.2018 09:53

The Colorado Avalanche will go with backup goaltender Andrew Hammond for Game 5 in Nashville after starter Jonathan Bernier suffered a lower-body injury.

Colorado trails the Predators 3-1 in the first-round series heading into Friday’s game.

Hammond stepped in Wednesday to begin the third period after Bernier was ruled out. Hammond stopped all eight shots he faced in his first playoff appearance since April 17 D'Onta Foreman Jersey , 2015, while with Ottawa.

The 30-year-old Hammond was acquired as part of a three-team trade in November that sent Matt Duchene to the Senators.

Bernier stepped into the starting role for the playoffs after Semyon Varlamov was sidelined by a knee injury in late March. Varlamov led the Avalanche with 24 wins this season.

Norway’s Jan Schmid won his third Nordic combined World Cup event of the season on Sunday to maintain his position as one of the gold medal favorites at the Pyeongchang Olympics.

After placing seventh in the ski jumping stage, Schmid erased a 1 minute Patrick DiMarco Jersey , 14-second deficit in the 10-kilometer cross-country race to finish 6.6 seconds ahead of Estonia’s Kristjan Ilves.

Schmid surged ahead of Ilves with less than one kilometer left to add to his previous World Cup wins in Italy and France last month.

”I managed on the last climb to catch him,” Schmid said. ”In the race I tried to go full speed at the end and hope that nobody follows me and fortunately, It worked.”

Akito Watabe of Japan Corey Grant Jersey , who entered Sunday’s event with four straight wins on the World Cup circuit, was third, 11.1 seconds behind.

Watabe still leads the overall World Cup standings with 905 points Damarious Randall Jersey , 20 ahead of Schmid. Norway’s Joergen Graabek, who did not compete in Hakuba, is third with 528 points.

Womens Rick Leonard Jersey ,

elaine95  
elaine95

The old adage that your greatest ability is your availability couldn't be more apt when it comes to Prosise. All of his potentia
Deonte Thompson,

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz