"It's my first time to play in Zhuhai

#1 von reba520 , 31.08.2018 06:35

OSAKA air jordan 6 varsity red for sale , Sept. 16 (Xinhua) -- The United States and Poland both collected their sixth straight wins on Wednesday to lead the title race at the men's volleyball World Cup in Japan.

USA eased past Venezuela in straight sets while Poland recovered from an opening set loss to beat Canada 3-1. The United States led the standings with 18 points and Poland were second with 17.

The United States had no difficulties defeating Venezuela 25-18, 25-16 and 25-20. John Speraw said his team's serve has been the difference-maker so far in the tournament and the statistics back that up as they scored 12 on Wednesday, the most of any match by any team so far in the tournament.

Matthew Anderson led the Americans with 14 points and Taylor Sander and Aaron Russell added 12 and 11 respectively.

Poland rallied past Canada 23-25, 25-15, 25-19 and 25-19 to also keep a clean sheet. Bartosz Kurek helped dig his team out of trouble, delivering 21 points to maintain Poland' s untouched record after six matches in the competition.

Russia also had a scare in the opening set but eventually got the better of Australia 26-24 air jordan 6 retro for sale , 25-16 and 25-18. Artem Volvich scored 10 points including four aces.

In Wednesday's other matches, Italy saw off Iran 3-0 (25-19, 25-23, 25-21), hosts Japan swept Tunisia 25-21, 25-19 and 25-19 and Argentina hammered Egypt 25-18 air jordan 6 for sale , 25-19 and 25-21.

Twelve teams are playing a round robin with top two finishers from this World Cup to qualify for the Rio Olympic Games.

MANILA, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- The 6th ASEAN Schools Games (ASG) opened in Marikina Sports Complex in Marikina City.

It is the first time that the Philippines hosts this event.

Apart from providing the youth with opportunities to showcase their sporting talents, the ASG promotes solidarity and fosters cultural exchange among the youth of participating countries, said Armin Luistro, secretary of the Department of Education (DepEd) of Philippines.

The annual school event, which will run through Dec. 7 jordan 6 for sale , features student athletes from Brunei, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos air jordan 13 doernbecher for sale , Vietnam, and the Philippines.

Participants will compete in 11 sports, namely athletics, swimming, badminton, golf air jordan 13 doernbecher size 13 , tennis, sepak takraw, gymnastics, table tennis, basketball, volleyball and wushu.

ZHUHAI air jordan 13 reflective silver size 7 , China, March 4 (Xinhua) -- Kim Ji-min maintained her two-stroke lead at the China LPGA Tour International Qualifying Tournament on Thursday as the South Korean carded an even-par 72 to sit two-under through 36 holes in Guangdong province.

Thailand's Chorphaka Jaengkit (72) was in second at Zhuhai Golden Gulf Golf Club, while South Korean Kim Ji-su (73) was three shots off the pace. Thai Pinrath Loomboonruang (70) was fourth at four shots back, while fellow Thai Khanphanitnan Muangkhumsakul (69) and South Korean Jeong Hye-yoon (75) were equal fifth.

With 78 players entered in the field for the 54-hole tournament, the top-30 players (excluding ties) will earn their playing card for the 2016 China LPGA Tour season, tentatively scheduled to feature 17 events.

Kim Ji-min looks almost certain to earn one of the cards as the 26-year-old continued her steady play in a round that saw her get to five-under through seven holes air jordan 13 reflective silver for sale , only to drop three shots on her back nine.

"Today feels better. My putting was hot with three birdies in a row on holes five, six and seven." he said. "I feel comfortable playing here; the weather and the course fit me very well. I just focus on my game and keep playing as I planned. Hope I can do it again in the final day."

Kanphanitnan, the top-ranked player in the field this week at World No. 243, bounced back from an opening round 78. The Thai has picked up an impressive 10 titles, including eight on her home circuit and two in Chinese Taipei, since turning pro in 2013.

"It's my first time to play in Zhuhai. The course condition is very good. My aim this week is Top 30. I'm changing my swing these days jordan retro 13 cement grey for sale , so my swing is not stable in recent days. That's why I shot 78 yesterday," said Kanphanitnan.

"Today, I'm not satisfied with my performance as well. Hope tomorrow will be better. I'd like to play in China, because I feel relaxed and I can get a difference experience at the different places of China when I play on the China LPGA Tour."

China LPGA Tour International Qualifying Tournament leading second round scores:

142 - Kim Ji-min (South Korea) 70-72

144 - Chorphaka Jaengkit (Thailand) 72-72

145 - Kim Ji-su (South Korea) 72-73

146 - Pinrath Loomboonruang (Thailand) 76-70

147 - Khanphanitnan Muangkhumsakul (Thailand) 78-69, Jeong Hye-yoon (South Korea) 72-75

148 - Joo Ga-eun (South Korea) 79-69, Dussavi Soopimjit (Thailand) 77-71

Settees as well as pillows may also be organized in the flooring design involving room. Try and go with large of these add-ons along with decided on design and colour scheme.

Inside master bedroom adornment threshold design can be extremely important and the ones often pinpoint the decor involving threshold associated with room. Different types of elegant globes may be hanged while using limit regarding bedroom. Some other document and material substance can be copied and pasted for the ceiling of master bedroom in private option.

Lighting along with other adornment content can be put on bed rooms and also side platforms involving your bed.

If dressing space is owned by the bed room air jordan 13 cement grey for sale , individuals may hang up gem treasure pieces to produce the particular partition in parts and it also offer quite fashionable check out the surroundings associated with master bedroom.

The bedroom of kids require some other sort of decor aside from the household furniture as well as other accessories, different types of cartoons and tats involving refreshing colours might be added in the actual decor of kids bed room. Make an effort to go.

reba520  
reba520

Leaders of the Hamas-run administrative committee
Abdul Mazid Bhuiyan, director of Bangabandhu

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz